Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

I needed people down in my dungeon to install a new heating system. Plus summer is a bit much too deal with at times and this summer has been very hot and humid. Start now when the seedlings need some heat and humidity. Perfect.
Yeah that is perfect. What about Penny?

Yeah trades help grow the collection real quick.

Trade ya for a pack of the Slurricane??

It is turning into a great party... I get to hang out with all the cool kids! A first for me. :)

Me too - its kinda intimidating. lol My usual hangs are with all the local bro's.

I got blamed for someones seeded garden the other day.

I'm like:

Wait, I'm not a plant.

His next round is seeded too. Grassy-ass, and yer welcome.

@ChefDGreen thanks for an unexpected laugh. Yes she'll be done in 3 wks ish. I sowed the soaked Banana Dawg this afternoon. I want 2 now so if #1 is a dud I'll be popping another fast. :thumb:

Come on BD... go go go!

Lots of new names in there for me to check out. Appreciate the leads, and the education!

You're welcome bud! All great breeders from what I have seen!

@TheGreenYeti dude you have an incredible collection. You’ve got so many years there of growing something completely different every cycle!

Thank you! The issue is I like to take clones and run them for a few cycles to see if something is worth keeping! Makes it hard to run through all those seeds!

Trade ya for a pack of the Slurricane??

Me too - its kinda intimidating. lol My usual hangs are with all the local bro's.

I got blamed for someones seeded garden the other day.

I'm like:

Wait, I'm not a plant.

His next round is seeded too. Grassy-ass, and yer welcome.

I only have the one open pack. I have to look and see how many seeds I have left. I popped just the one and then traded either one or two I think. This was the one I popped on the first round:

Thank you! The issue is I like to take clones and run them for a few cycles to see if something is worth keeping! Makes it hard to run through all those seeds!

I only have the one open pack. I have to look and see how many seeds I have left. I popped just the one and then traded either one or two I think. This was the one I popped on the first round:

Outstanding Yeti. I want to take pictures that look that clear. Do you use a camera or your phone? I have my Apollo 11F2 that's almost that frosty but I can't capture it. So frustrating!

You need a huge cloning table! Then you could save a little of everything :goof:

Absolutely out of this world, pictures and plants. You’re the man Yeti!!

Wow... beautiful plant. I have some Slurricane #7 S1 seeds tucked away. Will hopefully run one of them soon!

So I'm having my new furnace installed this week so I'll be starting up again down in the dungeon. Went looking in my vault for something chem and found this.
Dud 91- Double Underdog x Chem 91 bx (Top Dawg seeds)
Might have to get in the game here boys.
Sounds like a nice strain Derby, I will be running 91 Chem#12 from Top Dawg. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Top Dawg.✌️

Yeti, I got to say those slurry's are so frosty.:morenutes: Happy harvesting.

Here’s my Chem today

She’s the tallest plant I’ve grown indoors standing at almost 44in from the top of the dwc bucket , I set my tent frame up on soda crates and that gave me 4 more inches so should be good to go. She’s packing on some pretty nice frost already and she should start bulking up pretty nice in the next few weeks. That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone✌️

Here’s my Chem today

She’s the tallest plant I’ve grown indoors standing at almost 44in from the top of the dwc bucket , I set my tent frame up on soda crates and that gave me 4 more inches so should be good to go. She’s packing on some pretty nice frost already and she should start bulking up pretty nice in the next few weeks. That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone✌

I think we can just call the comparative grow off at this point. Ghost has already won, and its not August 1 yet. LOL. :)

Nice job Ghost, damn you.

The rest of us can just play for second place.

Back
Top Bottom