Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

The RQS is Banana og. It'll be fruitier with more banana flavor. Banana Dawg is gonna be a little gnarlier.

I think you are right. Made a note of BD for sometime in the future.

LOL!

I am pacing myself a bit better now, but still have one order on the way (Chem 91 from CSI), and another envelope from a trade with someone here on 420. But the "wishlist" feature on Seedsman is pretty darn full of future candidates. So far I have resisted moving them into the cart.

Yeah trades help grow the collection real quick. I have so many seeds that it is now very hard to choose which to pop when the time comes. The Chem 91 should be very nice. I have a few things on my "wishlist" in my mind but I have no real desire to pull the trigger on them any time soon.

That was my collection a while ago. I am pretty sure it has grown since these pics were taken.

Yeah trades help grow the collection real quick. I have so many seeds that it is now very hard to choose which to pop when the time comes. The Chem 91 should be very nice. I have a few things on my "wishlist" in my mind but I have no real desire to pull the trigger on them any time soon.

That was my collection a while ago. I am pretty sure it has grown since these pics were taken.

That is impressive! What's on your wishlist?

That is impressive! What's on your wishlist?
It is kinda more so breeders than strains right now. I would like to add some Bodhi to the collection. I have one pack but it isnt really something I would run inside. Madd Farmer is another breeder whose gear I want along with Dominion. Mycotek dropped his GG4 IBL and I would have liked to have gotten in on that. I also like People Under the Stairs work. I would like his ECSDx4DD. There are more but that is a decent summary lol.

Copper Chem full frontal wk 7

@Mj76 gorgeous Copper Chem.

doing 3 gal pots is diametrically opposed to the fundamentals of SoG because I won’t beable to fit nearly as many plants.

When I run like you say - I use #3 - but the genetics of the plants I grow like that are AUTO and they always are 1-1.5 zip (in the can) plants - they never get bigger than the base of the pot.

Can get a # easy from 20 #3 pots on a 3x5' table. So its doable.

I agree on the yield - kill it with numbers. It works.

@bobrown14 Who's that cute, quiet girl at front right?

Lol funny you should ask. That's Honey Badger Haze #1 and tonight was the first taster she's ready for trim.

Little biddy plant - I usually toss but got caught up with her due to all the pistols.

Turned out ok - I'm gritting my teath now so I switched off.

Fruity grass smell (before trim), mild fruit flavor, very smooth.

Little early it's got me looking for my wig box. Couple daze in the can she be good. lol

Lmao. Totally

It gets worse as I pan left. lol

I’m thinking I might just do open pollination runs on all my reggae seed.

That seems bold. :passitleft:

Glad I am not the only SA-member - good to have company.

Just watch your head on the way onto the wagon. It's a tough one.

I keep falling off and hitting my head on the way down. I have no instruction.

HIGH, My name is Bob and I'm a seed-a-haulic. Oh wait, no I'm not. lol

I recognize I "may" have a challenge, but I've got it totally under control. :Rasta:

It is kinda more so breeders than strains right now. I would like to add some Bodhi to the collection. I have one pack but it isnt really something I would run inside. Madd Farmer is another breeder whose gear I want along with Dominion. Mycotek dropped his GG4 IBL and I would have liked to have gotten in on that. I also like People Under the Stairs work. I would like his ECSDx4DD. There are more but that is a decent summary lol.

Lots of new names in there for me to check out. Appreciate the leads, and the education!

I am really lucky that Mrs. Bard is a co-conspirator. I started growing primarily for her (RA and fibro) and so was focused on pain and sleepy meds. So I still focus on indicas that help for those conditions/symptoms. But as you can see from the seeds etc., I'm playing around in other areas too. Not quite at the stage of a plan, so more like a hope, is to do some crossing at some point in the future, just for the fun and education of it. It was interesting to watch the work that @beez0404 and @Chris Scorpio have done with crossing. Hoping that I might have even a fraction of the success that those guys have had - learned a lot from both of their journals.

None of my business, but from what you shared it seems like it was more of a disappointment than a "failure" - big difference to me, anyhow. Hope that things improve for you from here.
Oh it’s certainly your business, you’re along for this ride with me! I didn’t achieve the desired results, that’s why I said failure. It was indeed disappointing though.
Yeah I would love to work on a project like that, but I would first want to pheno hunt something special out of the genetics I have. So a breeding project is probably a few years down the line. After this harvest I should be stocked up for long enough to at least open pollinate all 4 strains I have, I think I can do 2 at a time. Then I’ll be stocked up on seeds of all my kinds. At that point, I’ve got some options.. pheno hunt 2 strains at ~20 plants per strain, or hunt 1 strain for 40-50 plants.. that’s what I would call my plan

When I run like you say - I use #3 - but the genetics of the plants I grow like that are AUTO and they always are 1-1.5 zip (in the can) plants - they never get bigger than the base of the pot.

Can get a # easy from 20 #3 pots on a 3x5' table. So its doable.

I agree on the yield - kill it with numbers. It works.
Yeahhh autos are a whole other story. I could do 25 1 gals, or I could do 9 3 gals. But how much more veg time will I need for 3 gal pots to actually use their full potential? It’s appealing to try to figure out 3 gal pots cause that’s far less maintenance.

@TheGreenYeti dude you have an incredible collection. You’ve got so many years there of growing something completely different every cycle!

Here’s a pic of the family today; day 44 from seed. I’ve been keeping the inside canopy cleaned up on my LSTd girls so that all their nodes give me more tops.

Here are my Chem hybrids. Two of them have side branches that don’t seem to be stacking very tight nodes, but the 5 gal girl has side branches that are really stacking well. Could that be because of the amount of soil their in? I have been spreading open their tops everyday, as per LA’s technique, in the hopes that they’ll put out more nodes. They’ve got quite a lot of upward space so, we’ll see what kind of colas they produce.

I have an interesting plant I want you all to look at. It’s one of my LA Cheese. It’s always been small and bushy, but today I noticed it’s new growth fan leaves are super frosty. It’s very odd. Also it has some preflowers coming out, they look male to me but it’s too early to say definitively.

Zoom in a bit on this first picture. There’s cloudy trichomes all over those fans.

Is this level of trichome production normal on fan leaves in veg?

@Mj76 god damn! What a beautiful copper Chem!! What’s she got left like a couple more weeks?

That seems bold. :passitleft:
Why do you say that?

HIGH, My name is Bob and I'm a seed-a-haulic. Oh wait, no I'm not. lol

I recognize I "may" have a challenge, but I've got it totally under control. :Rasta:

Now how can you say that, Bob! I keep my seeds in a Ziploc baggie. Your collection is so vast you keep it in a vault.

So I'm having my new furnace installed this week so I'll be starting up again down in the dungeon. Went looking in my vault for something chem and found this.
Dud 91- Double Underdog x Chem 91 bx (Top Dawg seeds)
Might have to get in the game here boys.

Yay!

So I'm having my new furnace installed this week so I'll be starting up again down in the dungeon. Went looking in my vault for something chem and found this.
Dud 91- Double Underdog x Chem 91 bx (Top Dawg seeds)
Might have to get in the game here boys.
:woohoo:
View media item 1699558

Back
Top Bottom