Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

MrSauga, I like the sound of the Chem write up. Oh, your Chem that you popped, is a pretty little thing. I like the looks of the stem, thick. Are you the first to pop the Chem?
I'm not sure. I think ECG has been running the Chem and has been letting us see what we are about to enjoy, but for the comp grow I may just be. My harvest was earlier than expected and I had an empty tent. :)

EDIT: FYI I only have run seeds. I like the start to finish thrill of it all.

I'm not sure. I think ECG has been running the Chem and has been letting us see what we are about to enjoy, but for the comp grow I may just be. My harvest was earlier than expected and I had an empty tent. :)

EDIT: FYI I only have run seeds. I like the start to finish thrill of it all.

One more week on my blueberry and I think I'll harvest her. Than, it's clean the grow room. Right, now, I just have one room to grow in. I do have space, just need a lot of clean up.

MrSauga, I like the sound of the Chem write up. Oh, your Chem that you popped, is a pretty little thing. I like the looks of the stem, thick. Are you the first to pop the Chem?

I think there are a few folks who have dropped seeds in the past week or so, as well as some others who had a grow going already. But still early days!

On your other question, I have grown from seed for the most part, but I do have one clone going from my first grow, and a couple more attempts at cloning (Cookie Kush) going in the bubbler right now. No roots yet.

Good luck with tent cleaning... one of my least favourite things to do!

I think there are a few folks who have dropped seeds in the past week or so, as well as some others who had a grow going already. But still early days!

On your other question, I have grown from seed for the most part, but I do have one clone going from my first grow, and a couple more attempts at cloning (Cookie Kush) going in the bubbler right now. No roots yet.

Good luck with tent cleaning... one of my least favourite things to do!

ok, I see. I will be getting ready soon.:popcorn:

@The Bard Where was it you purchased your seeds? I actually went to that site when you posted it way back when but my memory is failing me and I do NOT have the patience to read back through countless pages trying to find it. I thought it was Neptune seeds but that doesn't seem to be it.

I've been going back and forth trying to decide what to bring to the comparative grow. I have a few options and that's what presents the problem......I can't make up my mind. I have straight up Chemdawg from HSO...……...I have Sour Chem which is a cross of Sour Angel (In House Genetics) and Chemdawg (HSO)…...Chemdawg HSO X Royal Gorilla (Royal Queen Seeds)...…..Chem 91 X Aliendog Cherry (Absoul33t Genetics Group)…...and Gorilla Glue #4

I would have to start from seed growing all but the Chem 91 X Aliendog Cherry which I have growing and could take a cutting and start there. I have no room currently to flower out the Chem 91 plant so I was already going to get a rooted clone and compost the bigger plant. So that's not a bad option.

But then there is that cross with the Sour Angel which is a kick ass pure indica. Another 420 member was growing a couple of these out but due to unforeseen circumstances had to shut down his grow and dispose of his plants. So I am really curious what this cross will produce. I have a few days to figure it out. o_O

Nice! coincidentally, I have the GDP and NL already, stored in the freezer. I was looking at their CD#4 and their GG#4 for next order. They are still running the 3-for-2 deal, so need to decide on the 3rd one. Works out to about C$7/seed and so far I have been happy with germ rates. No harvests yet, of course.

What is your plant for all of your genetics @The Bard ?

@The Bard Where was it you purchased your seeds? I actually went to that site when you posted it way back when but my memory is failing me and I do NOT have the patience to read back through countless pages trying to find it. I thought it was Neptune seeds but that doesn't seem to be it.

I did mention Neptune, but then corrected myself on a later post. I got the Chem 91 S1 from Humboldt CSI. There was a coupon code to back a few pages. I'll see if I can find it again.

Here it is... SUMMER SALE. Good for 25% off, through 7/30/19, so tomorrow. Hope that helps.

I've been going back and forth trying to decide what to bring to the comparative grow. I have a few options and that's what presents the problem......I can't make up my mind. I have straight up Chemdawg from HSO...……...I have Sour Chem which is a cross of Sour Angel (In House Genetics) and Chemdawg (HSO)…...Chemdawg HSO X Royal Gorilla (Royal Queen Seeds)...…..Chem 91 X Aliendog Cherry (Absoul33t Genetics Group)…...and Gorilla Glue #4

I would have to start from seed growing all but the Chem 91 X Aliendog Cherry which I have growing and could take a cutting and start there. I have no room currently to flower out the Chem 91 plant so I was already going to get a rooted clone and compost the bigger plant. So that's not a bad option.

But then there is that cross with the Sour Angel which is a kick ass pure indica. Another 420 member was growing a couple of these out but due to unforeseen circumstances had to shut down his grow and dispose of his plants. So I am really curious what this cross will produce. I have a few days to figure it out. o_O

An abundance of riches! Nice problem to have. :)

What is your plant for all of your genetics @The Bard ?

I have a seed-buying problem! :)

Not really a plan, just like to have seeds that I am excited about on-hand. They are tucked away in a ziplock bag in the freezer. Will just keep plugging away with small grows trying different techniques and see which cultivars I like best.

I have way more seeds that I have room or a plan for. I need to start SA - Seedaholics Anonymous. LOL.

I suspect I am not the only one with this addiction.

Back
Top Bottom