Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Nice seeds @beez0404 !
Does GG4 share genetics with the chem line? And while we’re on the subject of genetics, where did stardog come from??

The deed is done, the boy is out on his ass. Poor me, stuck in a house with only females :laugh::cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice seeds @beez0404! I did a quick search, and it looks like GG#4 is:

50/50 indica/sativa hybrid strain that was bred by crossing Chem Sis, Sour Dubb and Chocolate Diesel

Given the chem and diesel components, I'd say it is a good for this comparative grow. Plus, I'd love to have you and those seeds along for the ride!

Has anyone had problems with getting Dr. Seeds products into Canada?
I'm thinking of placing an order with them.

No problem at all. I have ordered from them three times. They are located in Ontario, so it gets to me really fast. Next day one time, two days the other times.

It's definately made up for it since that lousy spring weather we had. Forecast still looks fantastic as well.

Yes! Spring was nasty. It got really hot and humid here about two weeks ago, but the past week has been gorgeous - not too hot, and not much humidity. Rain tonight and tomorrow, and then a sunny week ahead. My in-ground girls are loving it. Have a great weekend, Sauga.

Granddaddy Purple
Northern Lights
Chem Dog #4

Nice! coincidentally, I have the GDP and NL already, stored in the freezer. I was looking at their CD#4 and their GG#4 for next order. They are still running the 3-for-2 deal, so need to decide on the 3rd one. Works out to about C$7/seed and so far I have been happy with germ rates. No harvests yet, of course.

I wanted GDP for pain, and the others as they are close to land races. It's the best I can't really afford. The 3 for 2 sale made it imperative to order now.

Not trying to discourage you from ordering now/soon. However it seems like their 3/2 is always available. At least, it has been since my first order back in March. Maybe they will be stopping it soon, not sure.

Not trying to discourage you from ordering now/soon. However it seems like their 3/2 is always available. At least, it has been since my first order back in March. Maybe they will be stopping it soon, not sure.

Better to bite the bullet now, when I don't have to fill the oil tank.

Back
Top Bottom