Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Diesel Northern Lights
Thanks Penny. I assumed that’s what it was, but I wanted to be sure.

Alright everybody, so i came home today to the first male flower open! .... my first thought was “hey! I better throw a ziplock over that so I don’t lose anything while I sleep tonight if anymore open up... “ so I did, but it only took about 2 minutes before condensation started to build inside the bag, so clearly that won’t work... I’m not sure exactly what I should do. I’m thinking I’ll wait until almost all of them are open, then I’ll just cut the top and put it in a bag and shake the crap out of it.. then take anything that’s there and put it in my silicon container for storage... rinse and repeat with the other tops as they become ready. Any advice guys? @beez0404 ?

Here’s some pics. It’s crazy, I went to take a picture of the open flower, and I realized there’s a staminate flower with two pistils coming out of it... must be light stress from the change from 12/1? It’s only the one flower so far as I can tell.

My other females don’t show any light stress like that at all, i decided to check really well when I saw that.

And here’s the top I’m talking about when I say I’ll wait for them to open and chop/shake it.

Check out my boy parts! They’re gonna dump a big load soon.

Here’s some pics. It’s crazy, I went to take a picture of the open flower, and I realized there’s a staminate flower with two pistils coming out of it... must be light stress from the change from 12/1? It’s only the one flower so far as I can tell.

My other females don’t show any light stress like that at all, i decided to check really well when I saw that.

And here’s the top I’m talking about when I say I’ll wait for them to open and chop/shake it.

Check out my boy parts! They’re gonna dump a big load soon.

If it were me I would toss that male at this point. If he is showing intersex traits he has a very high likelihood of passing those traits on to his offspring.

If it were me I would toss that male at this point. If he is showing intersex traits he has a very high likelihood of passing those traits on to his offspring.
You think that one pair of pistils is enough cause to toss him completely? He has had to deal with some strange light changes..

Let’s take a vote, I’ll leave it up to the group.

Everybody I’m counting on you!
Cast your vote: toss him or keep him.

Bury him deep in the compost pile so he can't infect your ladies with an STD. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Has anyone had any funky issues running Chem anything at ph5.7-5.8? These are from the bottom of the plant. I backed off their feed a little and ph'd to 6.2 today.

Back
Top Bottom