Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

I never had many issues with Chem but they love their nutes. I’ve always run ph 5.8-6.2 in veg with flower going up to 6.5. That’s in coco with synthetic nutes.

Well, I think you’re all right. I think I’m gonna have to bag em and hope for a better specimen the next time around.

@Pennywise yeah I saw ECGs beautiful chem plant. He’s using Dyna-Gro Foliage-Pro and protekt right? that’s what you use too isn’t it Penny? Are you guys foliar feeding with the Foliage-Pro or just watering it in? Also what chart do you guys use Penny/ECG? I was thinking about going with the dynagro duo when I reup on nutrients. I’m using BPN elite right now and I like it, but I feel like the nutrient solutions are too diluted. I end up using double the recommended dose for the ppm I’m shooting for. What can you guys say about dynagro @EastCoastGhost ?

I love it, may have to add a little calmag later in flower but it’s very close to a 1 bottle nute.
Do you just stick to 1tsp per gallon of Foliage-Pro and 1/4tsp protekt through veg then up the protekt to 3/4tsp at like week 3 flower? Is it really that simple?

Well, I think you’re all right. I think I’m gonna have to bag em and hope for a better specimen the next time around.

@Pennywise yeah I saw ECGs beautiful chem plant. He’s using Dyna-Gro Foliage-Pro and protekt right? that’s what you use too isn’t it Penny? Are you guys foliar feeding with the Foliage-Pro or just watering it in? Also what chart do you guys use Penny/ECG? I was thinking about going with the dynagro duo when I reup on nutrients. I’m using BPN elite right now and I like it, but I feel like the nutrient solutions are too diluted. I end up using double the recommended dose for the ppm I’m shooting for. What can you guys say about dynagro @EastCoastGhost ?
I love dynagro, since I made the switch to dynagro ive had a lot healthier plants and better yields also. I just water it in, I’ve never folia fed with it. It’s simple and easy to use and just takes a min to mix my nutes. I think you would like dynagro, I bought the gallon jugs last order so I’m stocked up for a bit lol.✌️

How about Gorilla Glue #4? Is that close enough to run in this comparative grow? I have seeds!!!

It is incredibly sticky. I've heard others joke about how the name was fitting and now I see why. Here is a bud I took off the GG #4 plant from which the seeds were harvested.

Back
Top Bottom