Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Not trying to discourage you from ordering now/soon. However it seems like their 3/2 is always available. At least, it has been since my first order back in March. Maybe they will be stopping it soon, not sure.

Done! That was the easiest on-line seed purchase I've ever made. Payment by e-transfer of funds. It also had the lowest cost per seed at $9.00 CAD ($6.84 USD) including shipping by Canada Post via their regular parcel service.

Done! That was the easiest on-line seed purchase I've ever made. Payment by e-transfer of funds. It also had the lowest cost per seed at $9.00 CAD ($6.84 USD) including shipping by Canada Post via their regular parcel service.

Nice!

Oh yea, i like the GSC I’m growing also. The last ones I grew was very potent and covered with tons of trics, the one I have going now is already covered with trics and sticky as can be. I can’t wait till my dosidos finishes up and I really can’t wait till I get to run my dosidos #22 from archive, I will more than likely be keeping that strain around if I can find a keeper or two in the pack.✌️

Yea I figured that, heck may find a couple I wanna keep around lol. It’s gonna be fun keeping bonsai mothers, I should have room for at least 8 bonsai moms in my veg cabinet and I will use that small 120w led in there so it will be fun after I get through the learning curve lol✌️

And we're off and running. Day one.

:Rasta:

Look at that pop. She's a light green. I'll keep that in mine when I pop my Chemdog #4. This is going to be fun and interesting. I read a few of you, use FFOF soil and use mega crop for nutes. It just happens, that I have a new big bag of mega crop, I'll have to divide it in small packets. How, many of us cannabis smoker are growing from seeds? And, how about cloning?

Back
Top Bottom