Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Outstanding Yeti. I want to take pictures that look that clear. Do you use a camera or your phone? I have my Apollo 11F2 that's almost that frosty but I can't capture it. So frustrating!

Thank you! I use an old Canon Power Shot. Some pics come out great while others are only decent at best! Switching to CMHs and then Quantum boards really helped get better spectrum to shoot under than HPS or blurples.

You need a huge cloning table! Then you could save a little of everything :goof:

Absolutely out of this world, pictures and plants. You’re the man Yeti!!

Thank you! The issue is having a plant count to stay within. I appreciate the cmpliments. i have been having some issues so I am not running at 100% right now. Hopefully soon i will be doing better again.

Wow... beautiful plant. I have some Slurricane #7 S1 seeds tucked away. Will hopefully run one of them soon!

The Slurry 7 was what made me buy my pack. they used pics of her to advertise and they were the frostiest buds I have ever seen! I hope you can find one close to the mom!

Yeti, I got to say those slurry's are so frosty.:morenutes: Happy harvesting.

Thank you! Those are old pics from my first run with her from seed. I still have a clone of her which is still nice but not as nice as that first run. She is only in veg right now though.

Is everyone dropping their beans tomorrow? I can’t wait, it’s gonna be fun with everyone growing something Chem.✌

Right on cue, Ghost! Today is the official start of this comparative grow. However, in keeping with the pretty informal nature of things, some folks are way ahead of the rest of us, which is great. And some folks, like myself, won't be dropping seeds for a bit. Personally, I am waiting for a package to arrive with my Chem 91 S1s, and for a crop of sad-looking autos to make some room. So I am targeting around the 21st of August to start mine.

How about everyone else?

I dropped another Nana Dawg today. #1 was a dud. #2 just breached but doesn't look healthy. This is unusual for me and so far disappointing. Still feeling really positive overall though. :thumb:

Sorry to hear about the disappointing start. But nice that you are still upbeat. You'll nail it soon!

Late to the party but i just put two HSO Chemdawg's into flower. Also have one more veg chem from seed that Ill be putting in soon and they are all from seed. Excited because my first awesomely stinky plant was a HSO Chemdawg that I didn't clone!
:ganjamon:

Welcome! If you are going into flower, then you are ahead of us. Glad to have you along. Post some pics when you get a chance. Its a fun crowd here.

@Pennywise will scoff at the spelling "dawg," just so you are prepared. :)

HSO Chemdawg (front right)- Flower day 1

3 weeks into flower. Not too much stretch will get closer pics once she gets frosty!

Back
Top Bottom