Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

Thanks so much for the kind words and thanx for noticing our activity on this forum. The community at 420 Magazine has been awesome. Nothing but positivity and helpfulness.
Other than first class customer service,
We at GROWant regard Performance and Quality as our top priorities.
That is why we have taken some serious forethought in to building our lights.
Our lighting source comes from World Class manufacture Osram. Quality controlled and tested. Founded in 1906 they have been in lighting for over 100 years. This is also why our diodes cost 3 times the amount of lower quality diodes.
We also house all of our lights in all Aluminum.(not cheaper metals) This plays a huge roll in heat dissipation. Which makes cooling down your grow environment that much easier.
All this matched with an overheat protection system that automatically shuts down the light if temps reach to high. Protecting the diodes and your Crop.
The well thought design, top rated building materials and strict quality control gives our light an extremely low defective rate compared to other brands. ZERO defective LED's in the past 50,000 diodes tested!
If there should be any problems. We'll be there for you. We understand how important your grow is. We can send out replacement parts, a temp unit or a replacement light based on the situation. Under warranty GROWant takes care of all shipping cost. Sending or returning.

And all of that together with the 4 years warranty I decided to save Up for your smaller light that is perfect for my box. Till i saved Up I Will be following you guys and Ofcourse the journals with your sponsor lights.

Keep Up the great work.

And all of that together with the 4 years warranty I decided to save Up for your smaller light that is perfect for my box. Till i saved Up I Will be following you guys and Ofcourse the journals with your sponsor lights.

Keep Up the great work.
:)
Have a great weekend NaturalSpirit

Thanx for the awesome intro Ron! We at Growant feel we have an amazing product on our hands and can't wait to give some away. Stay tuned for some giveaways and contest where you can win one of our lights. Until then I can't wait to get to know the community here at 420 Magazine better. In the meantime I'm going to try and familiarize myself with this site.
Stay Stoney my friends.

It'll be fun to see how these lights work and the results. I am really looking forward watching a journal using these lights. Seems like a great product and you guys clearly have the right attitude.

Welcome to this site as a sponsor, there are so many awesome people here. It'll definitely be nice to see your products in the hands of people who aren't always getting sponsored already all the time to see what the regular joe/recreational grower can do with them. Maybe when someone wins one in the 420 contests down the road.

It'll be fun to see how these lights work and the results. I am really looking forward watching a journal using these lights. Seems like a great product and you guys clearly have the right attitude.

Welcome to this site as a sponsor, there are so many awesome people here. It'll definitely be nice to see your products in the hands of people who aren't always getting sponsored already all the time to see what the regular joe/recreational grower can do with them. Maybe when someone wins one in the 420 contests down the road.

Thanx for welcoming us. We have been having so much fun here. You are absolutely correct about there being some amazing people here.
As we grow we will continue to try and get our lights, not just in to all skill levels but also different growing mediums as well.
I saw you have a few things in Flower and some seedlings. That lemon Venom sounds pretty interesting. What's the cross on that?
Happy growing man.

Thanx for welcoming us. We have been having so much fun here. You are absolutely correct about there being some amazing people here.
As we grow we will continue to try and get our lights, not just in to all skill levels but also different growing mediums as well.
I saw you have a few things in Flower and some seedlings. That lemon Venom sounds pretty interesting. What's the cross on that?
Happy growing man.

I've been considering doing at least one plant in my grow with your light in soil. That'd give us a look at what the panel can do for both hempy and Doc's kit. I believe you just made up my mind for me. :battingeyelashes:

We want to welcome the 2 newest members of the GROWant family of Growers.
The amazing LB07 And SweetSue. Stay tuned to see what these amazing growers can do with
Our lights. Happy growing.

@lb07

@sweetsue

We have another member to add to the list of GROWant Growers.
He is new to 420 Magazine so please welcome

@MaxPar
He will be showcasing our G5 HiPAR Smart G800. Checkout some of he past grows.

GROWant Smart 800Watt Osram LED Grow Light

I'm new to LED, I may look into your lights.
Using 600w HPS now in flower tent and t5 in veg/auto tent

Ya got me thinking. Was also looking at COBs, so much ta learn... lol

I'm new to LED, I may look into your lights.
Using 600w HPS now in flower tent and t5 in veg/auto tent

Ya got me thinking. Was also looking at COBs, so much ta learn... lol

Well, we're gonna give you lots of opportunity to see how they perform Scorpio. I'll be starting my sponsored grow this week, probably Thursday or Friday. :slide: I'm excited to watch the panel perform. Today I'll be deciding which plants make it into the ring.

Well, we're gonna give you lots of opportunity to see how they perform Scorpio. I'll be starting my sponsored grow this week, probably Thursday or Friday. :slide: I'm excited to watch the panel perform. Today I'll be deciding which plants make it into the ring.

Cant wait for the strains sue!.

Well, we're gonna give you lots of opportunity to see how they perform Scorpio. I'll be starting my sponsored grow this week, probably Thursday or Friday. :slide: I'm excited to watch the panel perform.

Ditto. We're planning on starting at about the same time. "Best laid plans of mice and hippies" and all that - but I'm hoping the scheduling works out.

Also I want to see an unboxing if you can to do it .

Will do. And if that presents any questions, be sure to ask them. I'll be learning about a new light as I use it - and hope others will be able to benefit from my experience.

I'll be following cause I was thinking of replacing one or two of my lights . You guys keep us updated.
Also I want to see an unboxing if you can to do it .
Sue did an unboxing in her thread....
Her perpetual 2.0 I think

A big thanks to GROWant - and its forum representative! The G3 HiPAR GR480 arrived yesterday. I haven't had time to look at it, yet, but will do so this evening.

I will be starting a journal with it sometime in the next day or two, and will post a link in this thread when I do. I hope to see y'all there!

A big thanks to GROWant - and its forum representative! The G3 HiPAR GR480 arrived yesterday. I haven't had time to look at it, yet, but will do so this evening.

I will be starting a journal with it sometime in the next day or two, and will post a link in this thread when I do. I hope to see y'all there!

Pre-subbed.

Ninja Fruit Harvest: Heavy Purple Well Colored with GROWant G5(Pro)-HiPAR G400 Spectrum -Thanks to ILL GIL 710

Grower's Comments:

It's an amazing light. High quality diodes. An incredibly dialed in spectrum, it runs extremely cool plus it's Low power draw makes it extremely efficient.
This light has produced more colors and trichomes than anything I've used in the past.
I've grown with Cob Cree cxb3590's in the past. They are a good light. But when you only have a color temperature of 3500k you are not getting full ir or uv. This greatly reduces quality.
That's why I feel the GROWant lights are far superior. I've grown the same exact phenotype and the finished results looked like two different strains. That's how much this light can bring out of your plant. That's why I will continue to use GROWant

Which of your lamps would work best with this growing/lighting system? Thinking 8 small lamps would be perfect. Those programmable lights - could you program them to behave like this? On off every two hours? How big is your smallest programmable light?

alternate_lights.jpg
alternate_lights_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom