Welcome To Our New Sponsor GROWant

It is, but it's hydroponics and the more juice the more yield..

Now I am using a Mars Pro II Epistar 320 (800 watt) over each section, and I have 4x Mars Pro II Epistar 80's (200 watt each) I want to use as extra light. Total 2400 watt (pull from the wall)

2400 watts over two trays seems like a lot of juice. What type of lights would you be running? Two of our G5 Pro g400 can cover one of those trays. Two would give you a core coverage of at least 7x7. Each only pulling 150watts so a total of 300 watts for 7x7 coverage.
4 could cover your whole proposed set up. Only consuming 600 watts.
I feel if you put 3 on each side you may be able to develops the staggered zig zag effect. While only consuming 450watts at any given time and only pushing 900 total with everything on.

The Mars Pro II Epistar 320 is supposed to replace a 800 watt HPS, and is pulling around 750 watt from the wall with both bloom and vegg buttons pressed. Around 300 watt in vegg mode. So they could be more efficient

Well GROWant, if you get the chance to stop by my journal; it's always nice to have new followers. I'll bee looking more into your lights as I'll be wanting to set up a new grow in a few months. I have finished a grow journal and then rolled right into this one. I'm 4 wks into flower and things are smooth as butter!! Can't wait to hear what people think of the end results of your lights!

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB
420-magazine-mobile1779057676.jpg

The plants love the lights, so I forgive the heat :) Actually - it's kinda an advantage since I live almost on the north pole and it's quite cold here in the winter. Would never be able to grow in the garage for example if they didn't generate that much heat. But for my main-room the heat can be an issue as that one is properly insulated

The only problem with epistar diodes, they grow great but the efficiency on them aren't too good. Produce lots of heat

Did you drop nutes on your leaves or is that spider-mite damage?

Well GROWant, if you get the chance to stop by my journal; it's always nice to have new followers. I'll bee looking more into your lights as I'll be wanting to set up a new grow in a few months. I have finished a grow journal and then rolled right into this one. I'm 4 wks into flower and things are smooth as butter!! Can't wait to hear what people think of the end results of your lights!

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

This is the room I'm planning on rebuilding. 32 plant grow scheduled for November. This is current status of the room

2_main_004.jpg

Ooh, good eye DeVille. I can't tell if that's from foliar spraying or mites. Mine does that using doc's kit.

Your in great place, up North Pole. I'm in a hot and humid climate half the year. My plants loved the light, the pro series is hell of a lot better than previous series for putting off heat. My 1200 is like a furnace, had to take the glass lense completely out and that did help a lot

Am testing their new COB right now. Seems very promising. Gonna get it a tent eventually and try a round in dwc to see how many grams it's possible to squeeze out of it. But I really like it so far. Very temporary grow-space though. Doing a round with auto's now as a first test.

space_6.jpg

Ooh, good eye DeVille. I can't tell if that's from foliar spraying or mites. Mine does that using doc's kit.

Your in great place, up North Pole. I'm in a hot and humid climate half the year. My plants loved the light, the pro series is hell of a lot better than previous series for putting off heat. My 1200 is like a furnace, had to take the glass lense completely out and that did help a lot

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

I'll definitely stop by and say hello.

I really like the G5 Pro g400. How much humidity can they handle?

Back
Top Bottom