Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Yes.....he knows already....waiting for him to fill up my cooler .....sakes.... :thedoubletake:

Just filled her up.

20190513_164850.jpg

Enjoy

Ive got a couple clones of the Durban, that’s all.
I've got Bedroom Cookies and Peyote Critical if you want...
This is true, but in C3 plants like cannabis, the activities in its “dark cycle” take place independent of the actual light period.
This is why you see them “go to sleep” after about 16 hours, even when the lights are still on.
This ^. Cannabis is C3 and needs no dark period to maximize growth, and will show the best growth in veg at 24/0 if that's what it takes to hit the DLI based on your lights. If you have more time or loads of PPFD you don't need it, but if you don't, there is no downside to running 24/0.
unless you are capable of moving the plants into a tent when it’s overcast like Shed and I.
Shite sun these days. Everything is inside except the BC because I watered it this morning.
Sheds halfway there with his Vulx grow
Not quite half ;). Got about 3 months and two up-cans to go!

Just filled her up.

20190513_164850.jpg

Enjoy
Haha hilarious!!
Yeah....DBHBB and Ace strains....why not?
Proven powerful combo!
A most awesome combination.....:surf:
That too! I’m headed to their site to see if I can get my paws on the killer haze. I’ll pick up Bubba Hash as well while I’m there if it’s in stock.
I've got Bedroom Cookies and Peyote Critical if you want...
I dropped a Carnival seed courtesy of our buddy @DrDoob Thanks Doob!I hope I do it justice!
Shite sun these days. Everything is inside except the BC because I watered it this morning.
Sun finally came out today. I’m too scared to check the weather though. Alls I know is I got my sliding door wide open when normally it would be 90 degrees already here.
Not quite half ;). Got about 3 months and two up-cans to go!
I’m swinging by that thread here in a few :thumb:

Hey all you guys running ACE gear, how does one order from them as USA isn’t an option for addresses they will ship to apparently o_O @Duggan @Amy Gardner @Gazoo @neikodog
I know half of y’all aren’t in the US but I figure y’all might know the answer. Cheers.

I just go through a seed broker like CannaPot, Herbies, etc. :Namaste:

But I suppose they won't have the Killer A5 Haze. :straightface: Maybe you could ask Ace who they're shipping the new seeds to, and then order from that vendor?

:hmmmm:

I just go through a seed broker like CannaPot, Herbies, etc. :Namaste:

But I suppose they won't have the Killer A5 Haze. :straightface: Maybe you could ask Ace who they're shipping the new seeds to, and then order from that vendor?

:hmmmm:
Yes, same my (prized tiny amount of) Ace seeds are coming to me via SeedsMan :)
Okay I see what’s going on. Bummer cause they have nice bonus seeds when you order direct.

Hey all you guys running ACE gear, how does one order from them as USA isn’t an option for addresses they will ship to apparently o_O @Duggan @Amy Gardner @Gazoo @neikodog
I know half of y’all aren’t in the US but I figure y’all might know the answer. Cheers.

I'm in California and have never had a problem ordering from them but they may have
changed the way they accept payment now, in the past I have always used CC with no issues

ACE not shipping to the U.S. is new to me. The only issues I have is that my bank declines all overseas transactions. I have to fill my shopping cart and call my bank to lift the block. I click pay while they are on the phone to make sure the payment goes through. I ordered a few months ago without issue. You could also email them and ask them. Send the email to info@aceseeds.org

I'm in California and have never had a problem ordering from them but they may have
changed the way they accept payment now, in the past I have always used CC with no issues
Yeah I remember your up in NorCal, thanks Gazoo, Ill try again. If not, ill be contacting someone for sure :)
Give them a buzz maybe. They’re a sponsor here now so I’m sure there’s a way!
Okay!:hookah: Keep an eye on your pm’s
ACE not shipping to the U.S. is new to me. The only issues I have is that my bank declines all overseas transactions. I have to fill my shopping cart and call my bank to lift the block. I click pay while they are on the phone to make sure the payment goes through. I ordered a few months ago without issue. You could also email them and ask them. Send the email to info@aceseeds.org
Okay, I’ll be prepared in the event I have to do that. I checked Herbies and Seedsman and they are out of the Killer A5 still.

I’ll update once I find out :thanks:

@weenmeoff , not sure if you’re still struggling to purchase seeds from ACE in the states as well but I just tried again and I didn’t get anywhere.

The problem I am hitting is that United States is not even an option for countries when you’re trying to put your address into the shipping and billing section.

Update- I just sent an email and will post here once I find something out.

Back
Top Bottom