Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Are you able to get the same freebies from the other vendors?

Wasn't that the original issue?
Aside from the fact I can’t get the strains I want (which kinda defeats the reason for ordering in the first place I suppose), yeah I mean spend over 100 and get 10 Malawi x Panama regs is way better than anything I’ve seen in the way of freebies.
We all like freebies amirite?:cheesygrinsmiley:
I just only have a mil spec backpack full of seeds! :Rasta:
Uh huh... there it is lol :rofl:

I just made an account on the Ace website and found similar. Any country on the list that isn’t in the EU, is a legal country (Canada, Uruguay and South Africa). So it seems they officially only post to countries where it is legal or countries in the EU. Is anyone tempted to ring them and see where they might unofficially post to?

@neikodog might have some insight about this. And Dubi from Ace seeds is a member here @ACE Seeds but hasn’t posted in many months - he did pop up in the Ace Seeds pics thread that neiko started, but that was back in July last year.

The distributor seed banks don’t seem to carry the stock that Ace source from other breeders, like our member Tropics who made the Purple Satellite. As far as I can tell you can only get that direct from Ace. I know someone is growing it at the moment, cant remember who but it’s a recent release so must be a fairly recent purchase, maybe it’s @Morglie :hmmmm: .

Just a note with the 'gold' sativa strains in the conversation. I'l tell ya how they got it to go 'gold' and why we don't see it any more.
The 'gold' appearance that those strains had , back in the 70's was caused by a technique , known as 'girdling'.
They would make a cut , about 1/8th of an inch all around the stalk, near the soil...about 4-8 inches up...then make another cut , the same a couple inches from the other one. Then they would remove the mat'l. in between those two cuts. this would in effect reduce nutrients and things to the flowers and vegetation , up top, causing it to turn a golden color.....'girdling' as it was called. This is how they got the 'goldish' color.
Cheers gang...thought a few might find that interesting. Now ya'l know how and why we seen those 'golden' strains.

Can't believe it......I just got a message from that friend and they still are getting the silent treatment from TN....they got someone on the phone after many attempts last week and everything got cancelled.... they were told to send a transfer again and it would get accepted. The update I got right now was that they have been waiting for the money to be accepted still and they keep getting messages to call TN......but nobody answers. My friend is gonna cancel on their end and I am gonna hook them up with some of my stock. I think it has been three weeks in total that they have been waiting for the order to get accepted..... :rolleyes:

Can't believe it......I just got a message from that friend and they still are getting the silent treatment from TN....they got someone on the phone after many attempts last week and everything got cancelled.... they were told to send a transfer again and it would get accepted. The update I got right now was that they have been waiting for the money to be accepted still and they keep getting messages to call TN......but nobody answers. My friend is gonna cancel on their end and I am gonna hook them up with some of my stock. I think it has been three weeks in total that they have been waiting for the order to get accepted..... :rolleyes:
Yeah I ain’t about that life. I appreciate it seedling and I hope your buddy gets it all straight. You in TN? I grew up in Nashville

Yeah I ain’t about that life. I appreciate it seedling and I hope your buddy gets it all straight. You in TN? I grew up in Nashville
TN = true north seeds :p and it kinda sucks cause it is a super nice single mom friend. They have University in this kinda stuff and grows massive heirloom gardens every year. Just phenomenal food stuff. This year she wanted to do some CBD strains and try her hand at that end. I tried to steer her to the EdPurt....but Canadian companies are easier to deal with right? :p

So yeah, not Tennessee. I am in Montreal

I lived in Decatur, AL for a while though..I have been all over that country....I love it. I did the Dead/Phish tours for while a long time ago. Almost every time I said I was from Ontario.....people thought I was talking about California.

pretty sure he means True North...and not Tennessee.:passitleft:
This is embarrassing lol. Thanks Duggs! :cheesygrinsmiley:
TN = true north seeds :p and it kinda sucks cause it is a super nice single mom friend. They have University in this kinda stuff and grows massive heirloom gardens every year. Just phenomenal food stuff. This year she wanted to do some CBD strains and try her hand at that end. I tried to steer her to the Ed Purt....but Canadian companies are easier to deal with right? :p

So yeah, not Tennessee. I am in Montreal

I lived in Decatur, AL for a while though..I have been all over that country....I love it. I did the Dead/Phish tours for while a long time ago. Almost every time I said I was from Ontario.....people thought I was talking about California.
Ahh man another Canadian, I think I’m getting a message here. I need to move to Canada I think.
Alabama is pretty country for sure. Awful humid down in the south though, phew!

I did the Dead/Phish tours for while a long time ago. Almost every time I said I was from Ontario.....people thought I was talking about California.
Pretty funny about Ontario. I'm planning to go to a Dead & Company show in a couple weeks. My two sons have never been to a Dead show so this will be a cool experience - even though no Jerry or Phil. :theband:

Pretty funny about Ontario. I'm planning to go to a Dead & Company show in a couple weeks. My two sons have never been to a Dead show so this will be a cool experience - even though no Jerry or Phil. :theband:
I have not been allowed to cross the border since 99'.......it has been a while. Not much of that scene makes it up here. Have fun and keep those kids away from the balloons! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom