Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Ok, just got caught up. I don't know what is going on with ACE. There is a lot of complaining on ICmag about it too. I went to ACE this morning and threw some Hashplant and Panama x Tikal into my cart and started the checkout process without issue. I did sign into my account first though. I didn't want anymore seeds right now but I guess I may have to complete this order. I wonder who's behind the push to stop seeds coming into legal states?

Ok, just got caught up. I don't know what is going on with ACE. There is a lot of complaining on ICmag about it too. I went to ACE this morning and threw some Hashplant and Panama x Tikal into my cart and started the checkout process without issue. I did sign into my account first though. I didn't want anymore seeds right now but I guess I may have to complete this order. I wonder who's behind the push to stop seeds coming into legal states?
My US shipping/billing info was retained under my account, too. And, I'm sure they will ship your order. It seems like they are being careful and want to "screen" new customers coming from certain countries. ;)

Thanks Krip! I'll send them an email. Had my cart up to 360 pounds and got it down to 180.

:passitleft:
Wow! :thedoubletake: 360 pounds must be a sh1tload of seeds! How much did that come to in Euro? :rofl:

Sorry...couldn't resist! :sorry:

My order was $180 EU, too! :high-five:

FYI...I received a response from Ace that they would ship my order. :yahoo:

I asked if they still ship to the USA and they did not say "yes" or "no" to that, only that they would "attend" to my order, so I'm not sure what the actual deal is there.

EDIT: I did email them back letting them know I was active in a large online forum and there were questions from several of the members having problems signing up with US addresses, and I asked them to provide some guidance/instructions that I can pass on. As soon as I get a response, I'll post it here. ;)
Here is the response from Ace:
Here is how they responded to me :confused:
20C7BAA8-B942-491E-87B3-12C5975D6A56.jpeg

Yes, I am growing Purple Satellite this year for outdoors. @lazyfish is as well. At least, as long as he finds a new place to settle and can get them into the ground there.

I got an order from Ace recently. They had to resend it though, as the initial one got siezed by customs. It sounds like a lot of packages from Spain to the US are getting searched as of the beginning of the year. Maybe they aren't sending to the states as they have had to replace to many orders.
Thanks Morglie it sounds like a really great strain. Maybe I’ll get my hands on it.
Thanks Neiko, it’s a bummer but I was looking for cool strains before I got interested in ACE and I’ll continue to look for them haha. I’m eyeballing some stuff from CSI Humboldt.
My US shipping/billing info was retained under my account, too. And, I'm sure they will ship your order. It seems like they are being careful and want to "screen" new customers coming from certain countries. ;)
This seems quite likely. Thanks for keeping us posted Krip. The A5 Killer Haze isn’t a complete deal breaker for me so I’ll just pick up whatever I can get next time I order from Seedsman or Herbies or something. Cheers brother :passitleft:
Could be a marketing strategy....looks like everyone is super hungry to order and getting hungrier by the minute! :laughtwo:
Yeah it worked on me haha. I get it though, if their deliveries keep getting seized what’s the point?
But maybe send some of that new inventory to some of the other suppliers out there so everyone can try and get their hands on it.

I got the same reply, go to seed banks, then asked about A5 and they said they will get stock. I'm leaning towards seedsman but if anyone sees any banks have em in stock let me know.

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween, if I hear anything I’ll tag ya.

Thursday Update
Hello everyone :ciao: Got rain today, which is unusual for SoCal but I’ll take it!
I had a little cleaning session in my tent yesterday and started tidying up. It was mess in there. I guess a 5 month grow will do that to your room heh.
Since it was clean I made the plants a little more comfy by giving the Perfect Sun a rest and using my autocobs. They only pull 55w each and with the savings I can run my ac to keep everyone happy if I need.

Here’s Sheds Gift:
Sheds Gift 1.1:
Green Doctor:
The Durban Cuts:

They all received 1/4 strength Brix foliars sprayed really hard to dislodge any critters while still providing good trace elements and raising the Brix level (hopefully :laugh:)
Have a great Thursday! Cheers

Interesting I don't think I have ever seen or noticed a carbon filter setup like that. I assume the
inline fan is pushing into the filter ? Any issues with it setup that way ? I may want to try that once
I set up my bigger tent and setup my co2.

I have not done my homework on the CO2 yet so still need to figure out how the carbon filter
will effect the CO2 concentration but I am sure I dont want it being pulled out ;)

Thanks
Duggan & Pennywise

OK that makes sense and actually that is kinda the way I have it set up now, EXHAUST Fan pulling
through HPS Hood and out but I did include a inline on the other end of the hood to push as well,
kinda thinking it would help ? Carbon filter at the start of the line with inline fan air being pulled through
it and exhaust fan on the back end of the hood pulling as well, very last item is the Exhaust fan pulling at the end

Yes I DO want a sealed tent with the CO2, thats why I noticed the Carbon filter and had a brain fart
with the direction :rofl:

Only thing I am not sure about now is if a carbon filter should be used with CO2 in a sealed tent ?

Back
Top Bottom