Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Thanks @seedlingmtl, you ever use that bank before?
I blew my seed budget aside from maybe a deal @Amy Gardner and I are working on. Anymore seed purchases will likely be the Chem ‘91 from CSI Humboldt and maybe their Christmas Bud.

Thanks @seedlingmtl, you ever use that bank before?
I blew my seed budget aside from maybe a deal @Amy Gardner and I are working on. Anymore seed purchases will likely be the Chem ‘91 from CSI Humboldt and maybe their Christmas Bud.
I think the reviews on them are kind of mixed.....I just ordered that Killer A5. Idk that I would order from them regularly....I have more than enough seeds at this point. No freebies, and a steep shipping cost. I just wanted to get a 5 pack of those seeds. I need to put the brakes on purchases and grow some of these out :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

I think the reviews on them are kind of mixed.....I just ordered that Killer A5. Idk that I would order from them regularly....I have more than enough seeds at this point. No freebies, and a steep shipping cost. I just wanted to get a 5 pack of those seeds. I need to put the brakes on purchases and grow some of these out :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
It can be slippery slope that’s for sure haha!

Here is how they responded to me :confused:
20C7BAA8-B942-491E-87B3-12C5975D6A56.jpeg

Thanks Morglie it sounds like a really great strain. Maybe I’ll get my hands on it.

Thanks Neiko, it’s a bummer but I was looking for cool strains before I got interested in ACE and I’ll continue to look for them haha. I’m eyeballing some stuff from CSI Humboldt.

This seems quite likely. Thanks for keeping us posted Krip. The A5 Killer Haze isn’t a complete deal breaker for me so I’ll just pick up whatever I can get next time I order from Seedsman or Herbies or something. Cheers brother :passitleft:

Yeah it worked on me haha. I get it though, if their deliveries keep getting seized what’s the point?
But maybe send some of that new inventory to some of the other suppliers out there so everyone can try and get their hands on it.
If you're interested in Purple Satellite, I'm pretty certain that Lazyfish got them directly from Tropics instead of going through Ace.

I am only gonna be running three big plants in my tent for a while. I am pretty set until sometime next year already seed wise.......unless @Duggan convinces me to get a second tent happening. :nervous-guy:
Careful, he’s a persuasive one lol :thumb::cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes,...Archi knows me a lil....Seedling .....waddaya doin playin with that stupid lil tent . Get your self sumpin decent , like at least a 4 X4 , a 5 X 5 X 8 is wat ya should be gettin. Gives you way more room to play....you will get one sooner or later...mays well just get one now...wtf!!:slide:

Yes,...Archi knows me a lil....Seedling .....waddaya doin playin with that stupid lil tent . Get your self sumpin decent , like at least a 4 X4 , a 5 X 5 X 8 is wat ya should be gettin. Gives you way more room to play....you will get one sooner or later...mays well just get one now...wtf!!:slide:

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Now just is not in the stars. After a few runs and things are pumping.... a new larger flower tent and a great light to match will be no problem.

If I did it now it would be all Mars and I don't wanna live with that :p

If you're interested in Purple Satellite, I'm pretty certain that Lazyfish got them directly from Tropics instead of going through Ace.
Thanks Morglie. I might just ask. Worst he can say is no I suppose :high-five:
I love my 4x8 just because if I want I could make the other side a veg room and cloning area and seal it off with panda film. That’s something I’ve been thinking about.
:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Now just is not in the stars. After a few runs and things are pumping.... a new larger flower tent and a great light to match will be no problem.

If I did it now it would be all Mars and I don't wanna live with that :p
#growergoals

Hey Archi if you still want to order from Ace I already have an account set up and can probably order, maybe we could go in on some and get a better deal?

:passitleft:

Doh, just checked and I guess I don’t have an active account there, I must’ve gotten my Ace seeds elsewhere. :confused:

:passitleft:

Ahh bummer man. But hey anytime you wanna go in on something let me know and I’ll do the same.
Turns out the bitcoins I bought have a 72 hour delay and as a result my Seedsman order is now listed as”cancelled.”
Long and short, I might be contacting you shortly.

The Nevils Haze x Malawi will be sweet.

It is sweet! It gets overlooked because it was released with the Killer A5 Haze. I grew the Neville's Haze x Malawi (Super Malawi Haze) and so did @Stage. I got a haze pheno that tried to outgrow my tent so I didn't keep it but the smoke is incredible. It is almost as potent as the A5 cross and has a great old school flavor that leaves an incense smell in the room when smoked. I kinda regret passing on all of those testers except the one I grew. Conversing with Yo Sammy (who donated the haze clones to ACE) on another forum he feels there are better plants coming out of the Super Malawi Haze line. I would definitely run that again.

Here is a copy and paste from a post Yo Sammy made regarding the Super Malawi Haze:

Great to see this amazing fem line available here.
This kind of high quality plants is exactly what we aimed to achieve by our collaboration.
I have no doubt this line will satisfy many growers who love the potency and aroma’s of Nevils selected old hybrid cutting and your potent resinous new Killer Malawi.
This line undoubtedly merges the best of these two worlds.
Although Nevilles Haze is not 100% Haze, it carries the traits of the 2 male Hazes Nevil worked back in the day.
It clearly shows in the offspring. The overall quality of the plants is super high so the name Super Malawi Haze fits the strain perfectly.
This line is remarkable in every aspect and will bring forth magnificent plants.
I consider this line to be of an extraordnary quality and can not wait to see more growers working it. They will be in for a big treat!

Back
Top Bottom