Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

I don't get it!! The A5 IS Nevilles Haze!!....Wat is this C5.....doesn't have to have that in it....don't understand why ACE did that.
Ace didn't do it, Nevil did. The strain known as Neville's Haze is a combination of C5 and A5. Karma Genetics is supposed to be releasing fem A5 haze beans. The A5 haze has Northern lights in it as well.

First ive heard of Haze 'A' and Haze 'C'....All i know for sure is that Nevilles Haze is Pure Haze X Northern Lights #5.This is wat Neville created with the pure Haze when he brought it back from the US. This was the 'original' nevilles Haze.....dunno about thie A and C info...? Ive done a lot of reading on this strain and know where have i heard of a A or C ...wtf!
The A5 was/is just a special cutting of the Nevilles Haze that got lost and found again. Then it was given to ACE to work with .

Neville’s Haze is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, named after Dutch breeder Neville Schoenmakers. The strain originates with two Haze phenotypes, Haze A and Haze C, which Schoenmakers reportedly obtained from the Haze brothers. Schoenmakers crossed Haze A with Northern Lights #5. The resulting hybrid, one of Schoenmakers most successful creations, would be crossed with the Haze C to create Neville’s Haze. Winner of first place in the seeds category at the 1998 High Times Cannabis Cup, Neville’s Haze is now carried by both Mr. Nice Seeds and Green House Seed Company.

Interesting history that’s for sure. Where did you get that quote from Doob? Thanks for grabbing that. :high-five:
I did a little while back, he has no stock left. All with ACE.
Okay thanks AG! :Namaste:
The Neville's Haze is a combination of the A5 x C5 Hazes.
I like haze...:drool:
As bad as hate to grab more seeds right now I may have to make an exception.
I know exactly how you feel. I have to stop looking or else I’ll keep buying.
You won't regret it.
I’m itching to try some ACE gear, it seems like there’s a lot of great chemovars to choose from.
I get nervous about anything with a flower time of more than 12 weeks.
Speaking of long flower times, is there anything you guys do different with your DBHBB soil when running long flowering strains? Perhaps wait later in flower to do the recharge/ewc?

Interesting history that’s for sure. Where did you get that quote from Doob? Thanks for grabbing that. :high-five:

Okay thanks AG! :Namaste:

I like haze...:drool:

I know exactly how you feel. I have to stop looking or else I’ll keep buying.

I’m itching to try some ACE gear, it seems like there’s a lot of great chemovars to choose from.
I get nervous about anything with a flower time of more than 12 weeks.
Speaking of long flower times, is there anything you guys do different with your DBHBB soil when running long flowering strains? Perhaps wait later in flower to do the recharge/ewc?

A 12 week strain I don't do anything different in regard to recharge. If it's a 14+ week strain I'll do a 2nd recharge at week 8-9 but I'll use 3rd run ammendment for that recharge.

I think it was on weedmaps, but said the same thing on other sites. Not trying to say anything about the truth of it, just that’s what I found on the net.

:passitleft:
Right on G. I found something very similar, as you say, on Seedsman.
A 12 week strain I don't do anything different in regard to recharge. If it's a 14+ week strain I'll do a 2nd recharge at week 8-9 but I'll use 3rd run ammendment for that recharge.
I had a feeling thats where the line was drawn, at 12 weeks. Thats cool cause Im looking hard at some NL5 x Haze from Mr. Nice. I have limited experience with whatever 420's version of Northern Lights is and I liked it. Id love to put some of that in Docs soil.

Monday Update
Hey family hope everyone had a good weekend and are healthy and happy. I was rather busy with extended family and such. Always a good time. :theband:
I think I mentioned that Shed’s Gift 1.1 went to my neighbor so he can try his hand at it again this summer.
Here’s what’s happening:

I’ve got taproots on Carnival and Critical Haze. :rofl:
First I couldn’t get any seeds to germ, now I got more than I wanted. Haha, for a guy who wanted to “just” grow one plant this summer, they are accumulating quickly.

Cheers all!

Back
Top Bottom