Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Did ya get the greenhouse yet?

Fill that sucker up! LOL

:headbanger:
I haven’t got the green house yet, but I am already sold on light deprivation. Two harvests a season is right up my alley because I’m still searching for the strains that really speak to me.
I’ll have to think about how I’d like to deprive them of light. Sounds kinda mean when I say it out loud lol.

2 tall sativas in a bed ... :slide:

Plants are looking good bad healthy! :thumb:
Thanks AG! Those two sativas are the only sativas I have on hand aside from the Durban moms
I am intrigued by the Critical Haze. I dig haze strains and I’m more than willing to flower a little longer.

Carnival is a strain that I’ve wanted to grow out for a good long while. Ever since SweetSue wrote about treating Depression with it for a family member of hers. Doc Doob was kind enough to not only let me sample his Carnival but gave me two beans! I owe him a Durban cut from the purple Durban.
Congrats on the lil ones! Everything looks great but sheds gift is a really awesome looking gal! :yummy:
Thanks so much Ween! I think she might be starting to revel cause I see some little leaves that are rounded rather than serrated in the close up I posted earlier.

I’ve decided that if Sheds Gift starts revegging like crazy before the two new seedlings are established and hardened off, Sheds Gift is getting the raised bed to herself. I got a sneak peek at her flowers these last couple weeks and I’m intrigued. Plus, she’s already hardened off and pest free. She’s but a transplant away from an extra 65 gallons of soil
Someone is having a lot of fun over here....:passitleft:.............:passitleft:
I had some fun, but I worked a little too haha! Hey Duggan, thanks for swinging through. Hope you’re not working too hard brother. :passitleft:

Penny’s got me excited to grow more Haze strains. Anyone have any experience with Mr. Nice and their NL x Haze? Or any of their NL strains? I’m interested in quality genetics. My order with Seedsman fell through so I’m putting together a new order.

Cheers everyone

I can recommend Utopia Haze. It's fairly manageable and it has a true Haze buzz. :slide:
Utopia Haze ooh sounds interesting! I put it on my wishlist. Gonna be tough to narrow that thing down. :hookah:

I put that seed in a cup outside, fingers crossed. In the meantime the other four are alive.

So your running in and out through the summer?

“Mmhmm, This is a tasty burger.” ~ Jules
Well, that wasn’t the original plan, but this Green Doctor is surprisingly very healthy given that she’s only in a one gallon container and probably has been flowering at least three weeks and probably closer to four. She’s only got six weeks or so left so I’m keeping her going at 14/10 and she keeps flowering.

Recently, I discovered a few articles that explained that yield and quality suffer when you reveg a plant. That is sorta a great blow cause I had been planning to let Shed’s gift reveg and now I see I should have just finished flowering her too. Damnit she was four weeks into flower! Now she’s showing early signs of revegging.

I might have to throw the towel in on SG :(
Thought I would mention here..that True North seed company is no longer a sponsor here....lots of problems surfaced in the last week with a lot of people claiming losses. All conversations have been removed. Beware.
Thanks for letting us know Seedling, I’m glad I held off ordering from there.

Speaking of ordering, my order at Seedsman did get cancelled due to a bitcoin issue but I got those coins back and I have a couple hundy to play with. I’ve got my eye on lots of Haze stuff right now and I need a good quick cash crop. Maybe critical or something?
Wait till he starts talking about Chem's! :eek: You're gonna need some more space! :rofl:
I’ve got a 4x8. I just can’t afford lighting for both sides at the moment haha! Actually I do have a HPS I could run on the other side of the tent but I’d definitely be running my ac all the time and that’s too wasteful for me.

If CSI Humboldts purchasing process was less risky-sounding, I’d have bought their Chem already. If I remember correctly, that’s the one PW likes best.
Someone say Chem?
Like a moth to flame...:rofl:

... this Green Doctor is surprisingly very healthy given that she’s only in a one gallon container
Your GD looks great! I'm wishing I had gone with that instead of my Lemon Potion, which is a bit of a disappointment so far.

Lol I think I sent a money order in to CSI at one point.
Yeah that’s exactly what I’d have to do. Right now the extra funds are all tied up on BC currency :surf: I’m dodging that bullet for right now. You really sparked my fire to try some of these shorter flowering time Haze strains like NL5x Haze, for example. I’m almost positive I’ll be mainly looking at Greenhouse Seed Co. and Mr. Nice Guy Seedbank.

Your GD looks great! I'm wishing I had gone with that instead of my Lemon Potion, which is a bit of a disappointment so far.
I started treating this thing like its going to keep flowering with regards to the watering. She has been a very well-behaved plant, unlike some of the naughty behavior I’ve seen the Candida display.
She’s been inside and out, foliar fed daily (1/4 strength) alternating between Brix and Destress, and she actually makes me want to go and put a refractometer in my ‘zon cart so I can test her Brix levels.
For any brixxers following along, this GD-1 pheno is not in need of Snake Oil. She is showing her Super Lemon Haze genetics in abundance. I dare say she’s sensitive to excessive nitrogen, based off my past experience with SLH.
Your AK looks damn familiar! Love the flat canopy :thumb:. My outside AK last summer didn't show pistils until mid-July if that helps with your decision on what to do with it.

DP moms look great and the GD is nice and thick! It won't have any trouble supporting the buds up there. Well done!

I'm sure you'll find something to grow outside this summer... :nomo:
The worst part about the AK is that I got a bit of a prelude to how it smells and now I want it haha. 8-9 week flower is always nice too. The caveat being that it could be a waste of time. I don’t know if what I read is to be taken for holy grail regarding revegging plants. I found two articles that say the plants Yield and potency will be impacted.
But what about these folks who harvest a plant, regenerate it, and flower it over and over. Surely they would notice a difference at some point ya?

Thanks for the kind words, GD-1 is really growing herself. Best thing is I’m only devoting around 55w on lighting at the moment for her and she is praying hard. She stays pretty perky but she don’t like it too windy. I have noticed that about her.
Thanks for dropping in guys!

Thought I would mention here..that True North seed company is no longer a sponsor here....lots of problems surfaced in the last week with a lot of people claiming losses. All conversations have been removed. Beware.

good lookin out!!!!!!!!!

:nerd-with-glasses:

Mr Nice should have some nice Haze hybrids.
Yeah I did a little research and it turns out that a majority of the Haze strains were divided between greenhouse seed co. And Mr Nice years ago. I’m not brave enough to devote the tent space to Neville’s Haze yet though haha.

Hey Arch...I feel like I should give a little update on that OA place...the shipping was expensive, but I have been getting constant updates in my email...and it is very clear tracking from FedEx....looks like I should see that A5 in two days. My Ace order left Spain on the 9th and no sign or no word since. Every day I peek in my mailbox fingers crossed. With OA...I definitely wouldn't hesitate to order again.

Back
Top Bottom