Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Behind this shade cloth, it’s still about 3.6mol/hr. So on a cloudy SoCal day, you’re probably still getting a DLI up to about 35-40 during 13 hours of daylight.

FF54961F-86B1-4073-9B03-9EA559025932.jpeg

Unless of course, your day looks like this

B040CF57-F70E-4FA5-8A89-4BB4500E2130.jpeg

You're talking to practically all of California PW. From BeezLuiz in the north to AW, Agemon, and me down south. We had a mid-day thunderstorm yesterday that closed the beaches due to lightning. SoCal in the freakin' third week in May!

Even in the land of eternal heat, we've had 75 degree days and lows in the 50's, crazy for where I am. Temperature record the other day; the high was 5 degrees cooler than any other year for the same day. It's been a great and extended spring for us out here but the super bloom and my allergies are killin me. I'm sure as it starts to warm up the plants will get bigger. Those 3 in the shade have been lst'd with rocks to push them into the sunlight. I think the Peyote Critical are still flowering but the Northern Lights or is it BeBo, well it seems to be vegging and getting taller.

Trippy Weather!

Sounds like you’re ready for the weather to finally break.
Well, yes and no. I got to thinking and with the preflower plants I dropped new seeds so really it’s the best time for less than ideal conditions I suppose.
How early is it safe to move a seedling outdoors for hardening off? Node five or so?
Ya...me too_Only reason i knew i could get away with it was cuz she was the smallest and slowest growing , so....thought i would see wat i could do with her.
Good call and she’s a beauty! They all are. :high-five:
Maybe DM the Seedsman rep here and see what’s going on. Some kind of bitcoin problem ...

:hmmmm: how many arms do you have...?

GD looking very pretty!
:passitleft:
LoL that was hilarious. :rofl:
I sent an email to customer service. I am almost at the end of the 72 hour waiting period. I always spazz out when ordering seeds, don’t mind me lol.
Hope ya don’t mind me playing around in your yard Archie
:ganjamon:
Not at all brother, I’m watching and learning. And....
:nomo:...i want one of those meters......:passitleft:
This! I want one too cause I always second guess myself on light distances cause it really is a guess, for me at least.
I would need the meter @Gazoo mentions if I wanted to test my leds?
Even in the land of eternal heat, we've had 75 degree days and lows in the 50's, crazy for where I am. Temperature record the other day; the high was 5 degrees cooler than any other year for the same day. It's been a great and extended spring for us out here but the super bloom and my allergies are killin me. I'm sure as it starts to warm up the plants will get bigger. Those 3 in the shade have been lst'd with rocks to push them into the sunlight. I think the Peyote Critical are still flowering but the Northern Lights or is it BeBo, well it seems to be vegging and getting taller.

Trippy Weather!
It has been real strange but it’s gonna just get hit in the span of week here pretty soon haha. From 75 to 105 :yahoo:

How early is it safe to move a seedling outdoors for hardening off? Node five or so?
Actually, I think as long as the weather looks to be stable -- at least "sunny" and "not too windy", you can harden them off to move outdoors any time. I moved my newest autos outdoors full time at less than 2 weeks old.

:thumb: I germinate under the sun. My outdoor plants are outdoor from the get-go. Yer good to harden them off whenever you like, Archi!

That one Cherry Bomb still hasn't popped. I put it in a cup outside and still nothing. Maybe when it gets warmer... Supposed to be mid 90's next week.

Be careful mine only reads LUX & FC Best price I can Find on the PAR reading version is 125.00
So I will need to wait until CL puts one up for me ;)
LUX is fine for HID, MH & HPS but you really want the PAR meter (which actually measures PPFD) for LED's since LUX meters are not an effective way to measure LED output. ;)

Back
Top Bottom