Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Interesting I don't think I have ever seen or noticed a carbon filter setup like that. I assume the
inline fan is pushing into the filter ? Any issues with it setup that way ? I may want to try that once
I set up my bigger tent and setup my co2.

I have not done my homework on the CO2 yet so still need to figure out how the carbon filter
will effect the CO2 concentration but I am sure I dont want it being pulled out ;)
Oh it’s essentially acting a s a “scrubber.” It is scrubbing the air in the tent clean while the AC is carrying out the air exchange duties. There is a positive pressure in my tent at the moment rather than negative.

I think you're going to want things sealed up when you're running co2
Unless you like wasting the precious co2 your trying so hard to include in the grow.
Gazoo...no....do not do that!!
These carbon filters are designed to have the air drawn thru them ...NOT 'pushed' thru.
Just think about the air filter in your car......the air gets 'drawn' thru...or 'sucked' thru.....not pushed.!!!
:thumb: Good call Duggan, yeah I’ve always pulled through the filter.
Thanks
Duggan & Pennywise

OK that makes sense and actually that is kinda the way I have it set up now, EXHAUST Fan pulling
through HPS Hood and out but I did include a inline on the other end of the hood to push as well,
kinda thinking it would help ? Carbon filter at the start of the line with inline fan air being pulled through
it and exhaust fan on the back end of the hood pulling as well, very last item is the Exhaust fan pulling at the end

Yes I DO want a sealed tent with the CO2, thats why I noticed the Carbon filter and had a brain fart
with the direction :rofl:

Only thing I am not sure about now is if a carbon filter should be use with CO2 in a sealed tent ?
Your gonna want to set it up just as I have mine, in scrubber mode :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your gonna want to set it up just as I have mine, in scrubber mode :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks just to be clear there is NO issue with CO2 being scrubbed by the Filter
as long as the released fresh (scrubbed) air is staying in the tent ?

OR more to the point
Carbon Filter will not Filter OUT CO2 ;)

OR more to the point
correct!

The term 'scrubbing'..just refers to a fan/filter set up that exhausts the filtered air into the room where its at...meaning it doesnt get exhausted out of the room but back into the room..hence the word scrubbing cuz its continually filtering the same air...over and over again.

Thanks :idea:, as per the norm I interpreted it WRONG :hmmmm: Thinking, to scrub clean :nerd-with-glasses:

OR more to the point
Mr. Krip is right! Thanks Mr K :high-five:
The term 'scrubbing'..just refers to a fan/filter set up that exhausts the filtered air into the room where its at...meaning it doesnt get exhausted out of the room but back into the room..hence the word scrubbing cuz its continually filtering the same air...over and over again.
Thanks :idea:, as per the norm I interpreted it WRONG :hmmmm: Thinking to scrub clean :nerd-with-glasses:
So in order to maintain a sealed tent, you’ll have to run a duct going from one side of the tent through your HPS hood and out the other side of the tent. You won’t need to “scrub” that air with a filter because it’s completely separate of the tent, it’s just passing through :surf:
No....u are still right Archie....i just wanted to clarify wat the filter manufacturers refer to the term 'scrubbing'.
We’re on the same page boss :thumb:
How the hell you doing?

I saw the killer A5 was back in stock at Seedsman this morning. I got an email to notify me. Either they made a mistake......cause it shows as sold out or it actually sold out already a few hours later.
Yeah I saw that and subsequently was disappointed a couple hours later when it was sold out lol!
I placed an order on Seedsman today:
3 Malawi Fem ACE
6 Bubba Hash Fem ACE
5 Super Lemon Haze Greenhouse Seed Co.
Check the Ace sight
I tried one last time before placing the Seedsman order but no dice

Yeah I saw that and subsequently was disappointed a couple hours later when it was sold out lol!
I placed an order on Seedsman today:
3 Malawi Fem ACE
6 Bubba Hash Fem ACE
5 Super Lemon Haze Greenhouse Seed Co.

I tried one last time before placing the Seedsman order but no dice
Hey Arch.....if you got any money left check out OASEEDS....they are in stock and easy to order. A little Pricey though....

Well, my buddy just stopped by to get the Sheds Gift 1.1 I told him he could have. That was before it started flowering but he still wanted it so she’s gone :rip:
Check your messages...
Okie dokie

Back
Top Bottom