Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Please keep us updated on the ACE to the USA shipping issue , I can use the heads up if they
have changed the USA Shipping thing. Don't want to pick from the MENU only to find out I
cant be served ?
OK I just sent a message to ACE asking specifically if they have CHANGED the USA Shipping option
and weather or not they still ship here?

I let you know the response
OK Here is the response. I suspect its still possible

"
Hi Dennis,

Kindly log in in to our website using your account and you will be able to place an order on our website.

Let us know if you have any doubt. Best regards - ACE Seeds -

"
I also just sent the same email asking for confirmation if they ship to the US or not. I’ll relay that info here again once I send an email.

It could be that because I don’t have an account with them, I thought. So I signed up, and can’t select US as my country for my address. It’s like the option isn’t even there in the drop down box.
Maybe I need to try on a desktop pc

I also just sent the same email asking for confirmation if they ship to the US or not. I’ll relay that info here again once I send an email.

It could be that because I don’t have an account with them, I thought. So I signed up, and can’t select US as my country for my address. It’s like the option isn’t even there in the drop down box.
Maybe I need to try on a desktop pc

are you somehow accessing there overseas account and the option is just not there ?
for some reason I kinda remember doing that once ? I know I get both email messages from
them, one in english and the other in ? so maybe they have different account set-up pages ?

Not sure what the issue is...I think to sign up you only need an email address and password. You should be able to select "United States" as the shipping or billing location and I can confirm they DO ship to USA.

Oh, and I just saw this:

Where can ACE Seeds send its seeds ?

ACE Seeds only sends orders to those places where the legislation allows the possession of cannabis seeds.
ACE Seeds does not ship orders to the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Maybe they no longer ship here???

They are based out of Spain...thats wat the other language is on their website.
I recently ordered some A5's......before they ran out and remember it was a pita for me too.
I think True North will be my next method of ordering from them.....but all those seedbanks that sell their gear have NOT been resupplied with new stock yet.

What was the problems you had? I am waiting on a package...my only problem so far was having to pay with an international money transfer. Cost an extra $30 CDN

Interesting I must be living under a Good Sign, Never a problem purchasing from ACE Used CC
with no issues more than a few time, Always got the gear in record time with Zero Delays heck
was even able to Order before the official release last time. Always get email responses in
record time as well, this last one was answered in less than 5 minutes.

I don’t remember who... but someone was just posting about having a problem with true north seed bank.... ill see if I can find it...
I was posting! Not my order, but a close friend that wanted to try and do some outdoor this year. It got sorted.....she said it was a language (French) issue maybe....something about the etransfer was in French. They said they have been behind since the 4/20 sales though and trying to catch up. I would order from TN, but I don't like the freebie situation. I like getting a 5 pack of Ace seeds extra.

OK Here is the response. I suspect its still possible

"
Hi Dennis,

Kindly log in in to our website using your account and you will be able to place an order on our website.

Let us know if you have any doubt. Best regards - ACE Seeds -

"
That’s interesting cause it’s directly the opposite of what my email seemed to indicate. My email response was what essentially was a polite way of saying, sorry no but you can buy from these people.

I don’t want the freebies the other suppliers have necessarily, I want to support the breeder directly, and the other suppliers don’t have the updated inventory.
Thanks Archie! Adding @Mr. Krip as he just ordered from them.
Thanks Ween :high-five:
Oh! Interesting! I just went to edit my addresses just to see if I could see what @Archiweedies was seeing and I do see that USA is NOT on the list. :hmmmm:
Okay I’m glad I’m not crazy :thanks:
So it does seem they changed things a bit. Looks like if we already have a working USA account
we may still be able to purchase direct from them for the FREE seeds.

Hum now I wonder if its STATE LEGALIZATION Specific
But you and I are in the same state so that seems unlikely, not to mention Incant select my state cause I can’t select my Country first.
:lot-o-toke:
Krip, if you would forward your order to me, I'll gladly help you by growing them out in your honor, ha!:rofl:
Yes, I could also hold onto them for you if you like lol.
They are based out of Spain...thats wat the other language is on their website.
I recently ordered some A5's......before they ran out and remember it was a pita for me too.
I think True North will be my next method of ordering from them.....but all those seedbanks that sell their gear have NOT been resupplied with new stock yet.
Yeah that’s the pisser, I wouldn’t mind so much but it’s not just the Killer A5 I cant find the strain AG was talking to me about Purple Satellite on any other suppliers pages that I looked at.
I don’t remember who... but someone was just posting about having a problem with true north seed bank.... ill see if I can find it...
That would be helpful info cause of all the other sites I looked at their inventory was the best. Thanks Pjs420 :thumb:
Interesting I must be living under a Good Sign, Never a problem purchasing from ACE Used CC
with no issues more than a few time, Always got the gear in record time with Zero Delays heck
was even able to Order before the official release last time. Always get email responses in
record time as well, this last one was answered in less than 5 minutes.
See my attachment... I haven’t received a response yet. My first email went unanswered for all of about three minutes.
I was posting! Not my order, but a close friend that wanted to try and do some outdoor this year. It got sorted.....she said it was a language (French) issue maybe....something about the etransfer was in French. They said they have been behind since the 4/20 sales though and trying to catch up. I would order from TN, but I don't like the freebie situation. I like getting a 5 pack of Ace seeds extra.
See! I’m not the only one that cares about the freebies lol! Thanks Seedlingmtl.

Here’s the email I followed up with:
899BBA3B-5380-42BD-9E21-1F4460553CE4.jpeg

Now this convo is forcing my hand, gonna have to make an order once it's sorted! Suggestions for Landrace strains from Ace? I want some of that old school stuff like Panama red, columbian gold, northern lights and super skunk but am open to suggestions.

:passitleft:
And the Malawi! ;) The Panama is basically Panama Red.

Back
Top Bottom