Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

No worries Joe :thumb:

Thanks Joe, things got a little sideways, but we got something going one way or another lol. :high-five:

Yeah man, I’m glad to see plants in there. Hopefully, things take off soon. Cheers Age!:passitleft:
Hey im getting ready to drop autos this year Ontario Canada hot humid rain sunny weather

10 gal pots fabric.
1/2 cup ewc per 10 gal pot.
Same for granite limescreenimg 1/2 cup
Triple mix and grow max going to add more grow max Then triple.

Going to add neem oil to weekly water only feeds.

Horsetail fern tea foilar spray too.

Any thing else you can help with to maximize my grow bro?

Saturday Update
Hey everyone, I’ve had life stuff lately. Mostly all great!
I believe I mentioned I took a sample of Shed’s Gift. It was very clear headed buzz but the trichome maturity was still lacking a bit in the potency department. We are now a week later, she’s still flowering, and her trichs are getting close. I will likely take her in the next week.

Meanwhile Green Doctor has received her two Cat drenches and is, to my estimation, about week six of flower. The frost is on the underside of some of the fans. :oops:

The veg box

This is Durban 1.2 and she is mad at me for keeping her root bound.
More Durban cuts :Namaste:
Green Doctor seedling, finally got away from the solo cup and I’m glad I did honestly. Feels like they develop roots so much better in the one gallon for me.
DP 1.1 in front, 1.2 back
Critical Haze
Carnival

Hey im getting ready to drop autos this year Ontario Canada hot humid rain sunny weather

10 gal pots fabric.
1/2 cup ewc per 10 gal pot.
Same for granite limescreenimg 1/2 cup
Triple mix and grow max going to add more grow max Then triple.

Going to add neem oil to weekly water only feeds.

Horsetail fern tea foilar spray too.

Any thing else you can help with to maximize my grow bro?
Hell man sounds like you got a great plan bro! What strains are you thinking about growing?

Hell man sounds like you got a great plan bro! What strains are you thinking about growing?
Sorry they are dark devil auto White widow and grand daddy purple auto

Everyone looking nice and healthy.
Thanks PW. Those vegging plants, their soil won’t be ready for two weeks, so I’m not sure what I want to do there but yeah I’m a happy farmer. :high-five:
Sorry they are dark devil auto White widow and grand daddy purple auto
Oh wonderful man, should be fantastic.
You going to journal it?

Thanks PW. Those vegging plants, their soil won’t be ready for two weeks, so I’m not sure what I want to do there but yeah I’m a happy farmer. :high-five:

Oh wonderful man, should be fantastic.
You going to journal it?

Yup on themaddabers outdoor grow

Once they pop soil Ill start posting there :hookah:

Yup on themaddabers outdoor grow
Doh! I forgot about that thread! I’m need to head back over there.
Just catching up. Looking lush AW. Peace
Hey Lerugged :ciao:
Thanks for swinging through bro.
Everything looking just great Archi! Rock on :headbanger: to those little ones out there under the big fireball :love:
Thanks AG!:hug:
I think my timing on the Cats was spot on this go around. I’ve never had frost on the big fan leaves. This is an absolute snowstorm.
I gave the first one at what I estimate was week five of a ten week flower. :thumb:

I think the raised bed is ready for a watering. I was thinking of giving a really light Transplant Drench with some tea to help get the microbes awake.

Sunday Update
I know I just updated yesterday but something provoked me to take some pics...you’ll see :)
Woke up to the sun just bursting with warmth and light so I decided to check outdoors and see how things are doing.

Shed’s Gift

Carnival
Critical Haze
Veg box again :)

And the catalyst for this photo sesh :yahoo:

Is that your new IPM?
I hope he’s doing something to help and not hurt lol!

By the way, here’s Green Doc with a better look at the frost show.
DD049058-9AF0-471B-8FBF-6CD7172D7720.jpeg
FC060216-4E73-4300-960E-97CDCB73ACB5.jpeg

It's frosting up early, gonna be a looker!

I think you’re right and I’m kicking myself for not having her in a bigger container. I wasn’t sure if up canning after flowering already started was a good idea. Nevertheless, she’s frosty, smells great, and will give me enough produce to test her out thoroughly. :high-five::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom