Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

the problem is I couldn't fit the whole plant to reveg so I had to cut it so ill see if it roots first :rofl:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey Trichster

I done a few clones in my time

My guide can be found in two parts on this page

Experiments With Blue Cheese - Brassic Style

Hey Everyone

Today is flip day for the girls in the tent. The official start day of the BB

perpetual experiment. I done some tweaks on getting the girls something

like even on the canopy. As you know there are 5 plants here, all clones

of my 1 year old Blue Cheese mom. While the HPS was out so I could reset

the timer here's a quick shot. The whole 1m x 1m (40" x 40") is pretty full.

BBBud177.JPG

In this recent post over on my thread.

The very same clone that features in my guide, is taking about a third of the space

at the left of the photo.

Yeah, I reckon I can do clones. :grinjoint:

Morning Tri Off to work but I will be reading to catch up. Thanks for the invite.

We learned this the hard way. Ocean growers should be very careful as to when/if they are spraying their plants. Mold becomes a humongous issue. That is why I recommend the granular version of Bt. Although, Bt is only a small line of defense. We know that several lines of defense are the only way to minimize worm damage, and maximize yields. Bait plants, companion planting, tenting, netting, Bt or spinosad, all of that can fail completely, the worms can get inside the inner buds, and from there no BT drenching or fairy dust is going to kill them, the only way to do it is to literally open up the nugs and pick them out with an ice-pick! It is especially brutal if they go un-noticed, and they do. Lady bugs help, but predator mites would help more by devouring the eggs. Praying mantis are too large, and aren't very good at eating worms, but they do a good job with the other bugs. Can never hurt to have some lady bugs out there though :thumb:

These worms seem to come out of inside the bud in the morning, and could be targeted then.

I looked the whole journal over trichs, I have a coupla comments....and a question. First the question; What are your goals with this plant? And for my thoughts; This plant is going to finish outdoors, 15 gal pot, it should get maybe 6 feet tall. At some point IMHO, I would remove all the restraints....when you get it trained........and leave it in one place....where it can get the most daylight hours in a day. Plants grown in the ground don't move around, they get accustomed to the light patterns, and don't spend excessive energy repositioning for a new light pattern every time they get moved. Now, that plant is being held down right now....but it is going to get heavy, the lateral position of the branches is going to put alot of stress on them when they get heavier. I would put a 6 foot tall hogwire support around it....like a tomato cage. This will help in a couple of different ways; we like wind....as long as it doesn't actually damage the plant, this wire will stabilize the plant in windy conditions. Second, if this plant is placed where it can get full sun for 8 or 9 hours a day...it's going to get BIG!, you won't be able to roll it around or put it inside anywhere!........Keep the nutrient concentrations low...or medium....don't force feed it.....veg nutes no higher than 5-5-5.....and easy on the flowering nutes. Top dress it occasionally, and LET IT GROW! Don't trip when the colas start bending over from the weight....I've had 8 foot plants whos colas were almost touching the ground at harvest. The main idea is; get the plant trained, then leave it alone to grow...in one place......

Just wanted to re-pay the favor and remind everyone that if you are enjoying this journal as much as I am,there is a ''Rate this Thread'' button on the top right corner of the page.:thumb:

I agree...I gave it 5 * a couple days ago :)

Please do i have no problem with that name...lol

1) I start off by using just clean PH'ed water for the first day to keep her moist then move 1/4 strength nutes for 2 days then work my way up from there moving to 1/2 then 3/4 all the way up to regular strength, by the time you get to regular strength your new roots should have started to form and you should see the plant continue to grow (remember Growing will halt for up to 5 - 6 days until the roots start forming.

2) I do use foliar Spray but VERY little, will mist in the mornings but like i said Little. (no reason for this i am just paranoid)

3) No i don't use nutes in my spray just clean PH'ed water (once again i am paranoid no no nutes).

There you this is how i do it so i might be wrong but it works for me.

Happy grow and smoke!!

:420:

Many thanks InsaneRoost! I was confident we had some cloning skill in this awesome :circle-of-love: Your winter is coming, how cold does it get in S Af? I wonder if you are farther from me than jaga, I'll check my good ol globe later.

In this recent post over on my thread.

The very same clone that features in my guide, is taking about a third of the space

at the left of the photo.

Yeah, I reckon I can do clones. :grinjoint:

:thanks:That's music to my eyes BB, :thumb:should I do anything different, when trying to clone a cutting from a plant 3 weeks into bud cycle? I hope Rooster jumps in here too, all I know is that it takes longer to get roots from a "late stage" cutting.

Morning Tri Off to work but I will be reading to catch up. Thanks for the invite.

Big welcome to beemerBill, :welcome: hope you stick around to share,:passitleft: you always seem to have a little input on many subjects. I get a kick out of that little beemerBill picture/avatr, everytime I see it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just wanted to re-pay the favor and remind everyone that if you are enjoying this journal as much as I am,there is a ''Rate this Thread'' button on the top right corner of the page.:thumb:

Jimmy6,:passitleft: this post just made my day! REPS:high-five:

subbed. eager to see how this turns out.

Been out of town and now I'm sick but thanks for the invite and will Deff follow. By the way nice flux pics.

subbed. eager to see how this turns out.

breal is in the house! join latinbudder & budLova, a very sticky warm :welcome: make yourself comfortable, you three & try this :passitleft:

I will not share the new confusion about avatar pics, not just yet. It's all good 3 new b's, b, bud & buda (twins?) lol. Be warned! as our friend BAR puts it, "I have a unique way of expressing myself"

In case nobody told you what that "grasshopper" is, it is not a grasshopper it is a katydid.

Thanks GF, I set Katy free, I'm happy you looked at the old journal, definately some good pics in there! I'm constantly curious, so, did you prefer the "sun buds" or the "shade buds" pic?

Back
Top Bottom