Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Welcome back EvoRat! I'm glad you like that purple, it's my first, I had no idea what the seed strain was, just knew it was quality. Are we going to see an EVO journal? are you going to be a fellow fluxer? I'd like to see it! dID YOU GET YOUR NEW led'S? :peace:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey Trichomes. Just finished going through the journal, and my has she grown since the last time I saw the Flux. Looks like everything is on point, so stepping in with my methods would be vain :laughtwo:

>>>all members feel free to jump in here, just reply yes, for leaving her out or no keep her vegging, thanks

As Mcloadie mentioned, it all depends on what you are setting your goals for yield on this plant. Since most of us want more yield, outdoors would be the best option. Going with Mcloadies's suggestion of slowly integrating an outdoor light schedule to adjust with your indoor times will set you up with a specific date to completely stay outside. Check your local monthly forecast and plan my friend.

>>> the Gas Lantern light technique, safe to assume it is not a technique one would use on autos?

To add my 2 cents, I have never used GLR to grow autos, but I can say you can successfully reveg a plant suing GLR that had been on a 18/6 light cycle previously.

Many thanks InsaneRoost! I was confident we had some cloning skill in this awesome :circle-of-love: Your winter is coming, how cold does it get in S Af? I wonder if you are farther from me than jaga, I'll check my good ol globe later.

Thanks Trichs :thanks:

Ya winter is almost here i feel it in the mornings, It depends where in SA you are i am inland and it gets COLD never snow but cold, we have frost most mornings so growing outside in winter here is hard work.

Jaga is also just about as far from me as you are from me...lol.

I Just got up it is now 6 Am so i am gunna hit a joint before reading the rest of the pages i am behind.....

Thanks for your input AG! I would be very happy to get your thoughts as we progress, I have seen what you are capable of producing, more than once. :adore: African Grower, calm, cool & collective grower. Do you grow south of the equator? I'm always curious, trying to associate regions w/ users here, thanks AG:high-five:

Whatcha say there Jimmy? Could you repeat that and speak up, the Doc is bit hard of hearing.

Just wanted to re-pay the favor and remind everyone that if you are enjoying this journal as much as I am,there is a ''Rate this Thread'' button on the top right corner of the page.:thumb:

Righteous idea my man! Already on page 25, I think 100 be too easy for Fluxy and Muxy. Time to start a poll on how big this things gonna get!

:party:

Bob ;)

I will go back to sleep on the Adirondack chair by the jacuzzi now. Wake me if there is interesting bud to smoke. :shhh:

Hey Trichomes,Yes I got my leds.Still a little skeptical but we will see.Journal?Maybe one day.Hard to find the time.Been growng for quite awhile now.420 is a great place to learn.Glad you noticed I was around,don't post much.Looking goog.:thumb:

Whatcha say there Jimmy? Could you repeat that and speak up, the Doc is bit hard of hearing.
Righteous idea my man! Already on page 25, I think 100 be too easy for Fluxy and Muxy. Time to start a poll on how big this things gonna get!:party:
Bob ;)I will go back to sleep on the Adirondack chair by the jacuzzi now. Wake me if there is interesting bud to smoke. :shhh:

Thanks for dropping by Doc, are you happy with your new lights? Jimmy? it took 37 seconds for me to get that, clever, however, I think I recall a rule about nicknames ending in "y", lol, blame it on good bud, get out of that chair, AG came all the way from Africa today, let the man sit down for a while! Here's some interesting bud :blunt:

Hello!, Thank you. I am here in the Us I really don't want to say exactly my where a bouts but I can tell you its cold!.

I have been running my air inlet through a heating core and temps have been stable for me! Easier then in summer trying to cool everything.

:rollit:

s
Thanks for dropping by Doc, are you happy with your new lights? Jimmy? it took 37 seconds for me to get that, clever, however, I think I recall a rule about nicknames ending in "y", lol, blame it on good bud, get out of that chair, AG came all the way from Africa today, let the man sit down for a while! Here's some interesting bud :blunt:

Loving them. Just got them all hung in the tent after the usual strip and clean. Beautiful. 10 degree F temp drop while removing a 325 CFM fan and increasing "wattage" all with pretty pinks and purples. And AG, enjoy the chair, need to stretch the legs anyway!

:high-five:
Bob ;)

Hi Trichs just spent time catching up it was good.

:thanks:That's music to my eyes BB, :thumb:should I do anything different, when trying to clone a cutting from a plant 3 weeks into bud cycle? I hope Rooster jumps in here too, all I know is that it takes longer to get roots from a "late stage" cutting.

No matter the stage you take it from just follow the same basic rules, Ya it will take longer for rooting and normal grow to continue but if kept right under 24/0 light it should come out guud, IMHO i have found that Clones i took from the flower stage where stronger and seemed to grow much better.

Big welcome to beemerBill, :welcome: hope you stick around to share,:passitleft: you always seem to have a little input on many subjects. I get a kick out of that little beemerBill picture/avatr, everytime I see it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welkom hier by die sirkel vriende...lol You can have my seat for i while i need to stand for a bit!

Thanks for that,:thumb: I hope purple is not one of the "some".

If you treat her right she should love you back and grow dank roots...lol :rofl:

Thanks for stopping by again Fred, I'm considering posting a "poll" on whether Fluxy should stay outside to begin flowerring, or should I veg her until she's a little bigger? what would you say? thanks

all members feel free to jump in here, just reply yes, for leaving her out or no keep her vegging, thanks again:thanks:

IMHO i think let her go i bit more so she can grow some more...bigger buds...more yield...Just my 2 cents...

Good evening weed Trichromes. Just about caught up this flying along journal. You guys were talking about cloning. For some reason cloning is very easy for me. Out of the around a 100 clones I have only lost a couple.

Ya i have also found that it is easy i have never lost a single clone by just following the guideline ....

>>>all members feel free to jump in here, just reply yes, for leaving her out or no keep her vegging, thanks

HELL NO !!!!!

Do you grow south of the equator? I'm always curious, trying to associate regions w/ users here, thanks AG:high-five:

Would also LOVE to know where about in Africa you are AG?

s

Loving them. Just got them all hung in the tent after the usual strip and clean. Beautiful. 10 degree F temp drop while removing a 325 CFM fan and increasing "wattage" all with pretty pinks and purples. And AG, enjoy the chair, need to stretch the legs anyway!

Bob ;)

I would also love a set of LED's....Let us know how the work please!!!

WOW now that was some multi quoting...lol

Fluxy looking good there would really like to see her veg a bit more!!! Go check my journal i posted up a vid of the system i am busy with for my coming flux. Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Thanks to all that post here it makes my day reading all this!!

Happy Grow and Smoke.

:420:

Many thanks InsaneRoost! I was confident we had some cloning skill in this awesome :circle-of-love: Your winter is coming, how cold does it get in S Af? I wonder if you are farther from me than jaga, I'll check my good ol globe later.

Yea we are a good long wat away although when I was 19 I had the pleasure of being able to live in Gibraltar an so some weeks I would take the ferry to
Morocco great fun place to be but a little cut throat in Tangier's But they are legally allowed to smoke Keef
I never knew what it was back then an just got the pressed hash boy they were the days:circle-of-love::thumb::thumb::thumb::cheer::cheer::goodjob::bravo::party::thanks::peacetwo:

Hello!, Thank you. I am here in the Us I really don't want to say exactly my where a bouts but I can tell you its cold!.

I have been running my air inlet through a heating core and temps have been stable for me! Easier then in summer trying to cool everything.

:rollit:

LOL, I get that a lot M1D, especially the COLD part, that location is good for me, the/your globe picture is now imbedded in my dome. :high-five:

Hey Trichomes. Just finished going through the journal, and my has she grown since the last time I saw the Flux. Looks like everything is on point, so stepping in with my methods would be vain :laughtwo:

As Mcloadie mentioned, it all depends on what you are setting your goals for yield on this plant. Since most of us want more yield, outdoors would be the best option. Going with Mcloadies's suggestion of slowly integrating an outdoor light schedule to adjust with your indoor times will set you up with a specific date to completely stay outside. Check your local monthly forecast and plan my friend.

>>> the Gas Lantern light technique, safe to assume it is not a technique one would use on autos?

To add my 2 cents, I have never used GLR to grow autos, but I can say you can successfully reveg a plant suing GLR that had been on a 18/6 light cycle previously.
Great share African Grower, thanks again!
Hey Trichomes,Yes I got my leds.Still a little skeptical but we will see.Journal?Maybe one day.Hard to find the time.Been growng for quite awhile now.420 is a great place to learn.Glad you noticed I was around,don't post much.Looking goog.:thumb:
No need to be skeptical, ask us anything you'd like, can't led the new LED's collect dust, bring it on!
s

Bob ;)
Thanks DocB,:laughtwo: my first good good chuckle of the day! You can have your chair back now, AG is sleeping.
Hi Trichs just spent time catching up it was good.

No matter the stage you take it from just follow the same basic rules, Ya it will take longer for rooting and normal grow to continue but if kept right under 24/0 light it should come out guud, IMHO i have found that Clones i took from the flower stage where stronger and seemed to grow much better.

Welkom hier by die sirkel vriende...lol You can have my seat for i while i need to stand for a bit!

If you treat her right she should love you back and grow dank roots...lol :rofl:

IMHO i think let her go i bit more so she can grow some more...bigger buds...more yield...Just my 2 cents...

Ya i have also found that it is easy i have never lost a single clone by just following the guideline ....

HELL NO !!!!!

Would also LOVE to know where about in Africa you are AG?

I would also love a set of LED's....Let us know how the work please!!!

WOW now that was some multi quoting...lol

Fluxy looking good there would really like to see her veg a bit more!!! Go check my journal i posted up a vid of the system i am busy with for my coming flux. Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Thanks to all that post here it makes my day reading all this!!

Happy Grow and Smoke.

:420:
Insane Rooster, well done, awesome share & great multi skills!:high-five:
Yea we are a good long wat away although when I was 19 I had the pleasure of being able to live in Gibraltar an so some weeks I would take the ferry to
Morocco great fun place to be but a little cut throat in Tangier's But they are legally allowed to smoke Keef
I never knew what it was back then an just got the pressed hash boy they were the days:circle-of-love::thumb::thumb::thumb::cheer::cheer::goodjob::bravo::party::thanks::peacetwo:

Thanks jaga, can you post a little bigger font please, one follower doesn't see like he used to, thanks, congrats, on your baby girl!

NEW PICS updated Flux Muxy & Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Thanks to all the recent newcomers & very helpful, circlefolk shares. Very windy today, sustained 20 mph+, the girls are getting some good exercise in the gushing sunlight! Fluxy weighed in at 95 pounds this morning, so I gave her 3 gallons of warm food. She drinks like a sponge. New purple stipules pic from Muxy & Fluxy Lady shows todays "upskirt & dwnblse"!

Hope all your plants flourishing! Bring your comments, questions and humor to this :circle-of-love:

I have one chuckle so far, thanks to DocB!! :peace:

Muxy Purple
0326_muxy.jpg

Fluxy UpSk
0326_fluxy2.jpg

Fluxy DwnBlse w/ "hudson" jug for scale
0326_fluxy.jpg

Bring it!:rocker:

I made the pics smaller, because I'm sure I was being scorned for slow page loading, 5 Mb pics are a bit extreme, but bigger is better when it comes to fluxing, hope that helps lower some follower frustration factors.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom