Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

60cal is in the house, :bravo:WELCOME 60cal! front row seat for you. If 60cal means caliber, keep that thing handy, DocBob tried to steal a chair the other day. He acts up when he runs out of that chron he grows so well, then he has to resort to smoking seeds, stems & dried roots.:welcome:

Re: NEW PICS updated Flux Muxy & Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Thanks to all the recent newcomers & very helpful, circlefolk shares. Very windy today, sustained 20 mph+, the girls are getting some good exercise in the gushing sunlight! Fluxy weighed in at 95 pounds this morning, so I gave her 3 gallons of warm food. She drinks like a sponge. New purple stipules pic from Muxy & Fluxy Lady shows todays "upskirt & dwnblse"!

Hope all your plants flourishing! Bring your comments, questions and humor to this :circle-of-love:

I have one chuckle so far, thanks to DocB!! :peace:

Muxy Purple
0326_muxy.jpg

Fluxy UpSk
0326_fluxy2.jpg

Fluxy DwnBlse w/ "hudson" jug for scale
0326_fluxy.jpg

Bring it!:rocker:

WOW...She is looking REAL goood. Have you decided to on veg or flower yet?!

Re: NEW PICS updated Flux Muxy & Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Good nite to all that still LURK :420:

Special thanks to Jay & Light Addict, lots of great help for me these last few days, can't thank you enough. I'm all repped out, but I have this for you 2 :passitleft:, and these for all the rest that visit these joints I'm giving away, are all Cannabis Cup Winners:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft: Thank you for your participation.:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Let me know if you need more, I'll tell you where I hid it!:thanks:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

BB thanks for stopping by, hope all is we££, Best of Buds to your garden

Hey Trichster,

I'm fine my friend, sometimes I aint got much to say, but I always like to drop in for a read.

In my garden, I pulled out the Dresney clone today. I think she's looking fine.

Super cropped and 5 days in to 12/12 wadda ya think ?

BBBud181.JPG

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I'm posting this photo here because of how paranoid you got for me, Trichs! My neighbor mysteriously has this light on, oh, 18 hours a day. Same time on and off. Hmmm. It's right by a window and I can't really see it. It could be an aquarium, but look at the LED strip of lights at the top of the fence above the St. Francis statue.

hdtze.jpg

Hey there Fluxing buddy! How are the girls this morning? I hope they didn't have their fans and sugars blown off by that wind! They will sure have some strong branches to hold up those mega buds that will be developing soon though. You were right about the vegetable garden, too late. Already have a 400 MH growing up this year's greenhouse team of the usual suspects of greens, herbs, tubers, and vegis. Giant Pumpkins to make you go crazy. Think James and the Giant Peach!

Thanks for the rep storm, I guess I gotta keep my comedy chops up for this one. How is the purple clone this morning?

Bob ;)

I will back up and see what I missed, your comments, smart remarks, praise, humor, and rest will all be addressed.

Sorry, but my children come first. Nothing better than seeing your plants with all leaves fully erect & reaching for the sun/light. That's what I saw, also :adore:Light Addict,:adore: your "pinch" technique to keep nodes closer together, BRILLIANT and verified to be very effective! No follower here should have to deal with those "leggy" plants, ever again. To read more on this (proven & verified) technique it is in one of Light Addicts' "pictured seminars" found below all his posts'. Just wanted to share this, gotta go feed the children.
:circle-of-love:

:ciao: Trichomes
I'm late, but better late than never. LOL
I'll be reading through and catching up today. Your fluxing looks fantastic!

:high-five:

Big warm welcome to the award winning Cannafan,:welcome: please sit up front, I am looking forward to your participation! DocBob, you know the routine, Ladies first, now get out of that chair.

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

:lot-o-toke:Hey Light Addict, I'm to old to get a flux on, had one once in my dream, woke up and didn't know what to do with it, I'm glad your here to assist anyone with a FLUX problem. Sorry, I was checking out "FLUXY LADY" and had to butt in, carry on.

REPS for DocBob for my first laugh, 2 days in a row! The word sorry does not have to used here, it's all good. Only the host will be using that word, but let's hope not too often,:wood: lol

Thank you Garden Farie (she's the REAL botanist):green_heart: St Francis is looking out for you. Please refrain from the use of any words like paranoia, this is not in any way a spanking Gf :circle-of-love:, just my smart ass, hair-trigger response, brings back bad memories that's all. You know I have a crush on you, how big is your husband?

Hey Trichster,

I'm fine my friend, sometimes I aint got much to say, but I always like to drop in for a read.

In my garden, I pulled out the Dresney clone today. I think she's looking fine.

Super cropped and 5 days in to 12/12 wadda ya think ?

BB aka BrassicBrit, your girl is a picture health!:bravo: She will finish just fine from what I see. I hate to criticise any members grow preferences, but since you posted the picture, it's not too late to get more air circulation in the middle of that plant, the only thing that I would do that plant is clip off the lower growth that is in the dark/low, this will send more energy to all the tops that in the direct light. Just my opinion, that plant will produce very well just the way have have groomed it. Very well done BB, thanks for the share. :thumb: Remember, I'm most experienced with outdoor grows. Hope this helps.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom