Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Well, my Avatar...ahem, the cartoon that is supposed to look like me?

That Avatar? I have an actual photo of myself on my home page thing, but it only shows my eyes. I'm 58. Old.
58 yrs young not old dear & Trichster, you need not worry about her husband. You'll have to deal with me, her little brother first.

Congrats 60 what did you think? You've been reading for an hour and 35 minutes. Help yourself to my open bar, all that reading may have made you thirsty. cheers:high-five:
Did someone say open bar?

Good Googgly goo goo dude. At this rate your going to blow my record of the longest journal dead out of the water.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

PRIVATE MESSAGE TO TRICHOMES:
Good day Mr. Trichomes, I hope you don't mind me giving you this PRIVATE MESSAGE, I finally read through your journal (fine read) but by the time I got to the end I forgot what I was reading (Had to go back to the start), than I made it all the way to the end again and.....forgot to punch the like button (START OVER). This is why it took me so long to get to the end, here I am. After reading this post I think that we can be best of friends (what do you think?) yah me to. Now that we are best of friends, I have a top secret to tell you, no one can hear this secret or else all the guys would not let me hear the end of it and I would never be able to look the ladies in the eye again....top secret......okay, here goes.............I'M A ........VIRGIN!!!!.....yes Mr. Trichomes you heard me right a virgin, I have never Fluxed in my life, I thought I was going to Flux the tomato plant next door but her daddy caught me sneaking over the fence and moved the next day....please don't tell a soul (Pinky Swear) (cross your heart).
:lot-o-toke:Also Mr. Tricholmes, I saw Dr. Bob hanging around Fluxy today, either he has a PH pen in his front pocket or he really likes your lady, just saying. The 60 is caliber as in M60 Machine gun (protect what's yours). I know your going to ask...I live in Washington......State, not where those dumbasses live back East. I've been looking at pictures of Fluxy (for hours it seems) and.......and.......and I need a cold shower.

Without members like you BAR, I wouldn't even be here! thank you,

Now, what are you drinking?
I'll have a gin & ginger tonic with a canna twist.

IMG_20131210_073103.jpg

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

I have to share this, before anybody uses tape for a cast again. Fluxing requires some bending to keep your girl in line. Safe to say any one that that has manipulated their plants, has probably heard the dreaded "SNAP", this like a compound fracture and a cast is needed asap. I used painters tape thinking it will come apart easier, NOT, huge risk of mold under the tape while the limb heals & the tape is a pain in the ass to get off. I have discovered that VELCRO, makes the best cast, it leaves room for the gash to get air & prevent mold & it comes off VERY easy. Don't use tape! I hope this method will help many plant manipulators out there. Here's Fluxy in a velcro cast (today) don't ask, let's just say the accident was alcohol related.:circle-of-love:

0000velcro3276356.jpg

When you grow up in Brooklyn in the 60s and 70s going to concerts is a right of passage, coming of age. Been going to see Dead concerts since I was 11 or so. Saw everyone. JT, The Band, Joplin, Elton John, Ike and Tina Turner! Everyone and anyone. I hung out in Central Park by the Fountain and at night the Schaefer Theater had concerts in the park and we'd sit on this rock and watch concerts. Saw the Stones, you name it.

And yes, The Wall came through here on world tour. I also saw Roger Waters when he was with Floyd. Still have my vinyls.
:lot-o-toke:GET OUTA HERE, you've been there done that. Does Alice Cooper (million dollar baby) count, UFO, Ted Nugent, Aerosmith, Kansas and a whole lot of grass concerts. You rock GF and I am 53, I have 60lbs on your husband and a pound more of attitude.

Mr. Trichohomes, were I come from that's plant abuse and besides a good ass woopin from LEO you could get 3-5 (extra buds) not years, wears your head dude?

Glad you liked the read 60, i LIKE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR, ALMOST A PREREQUISITE HERE. (darn caplock) you should not have told DocBob you are a virgin, did you not read his vegetable sex jokes yesterday? LOL
We help you become a profluxer! :welcome:

Be aware. There's Something special happening Sunday. Check my signature.

I'll have a gin & ginger tonic with a canna twist.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Changed my mind BAR, your big sista, said you throw things after one one these, so I get your G & T w/cannaTwist
IMG_20131210_073103.jpg

and in trade & fairness, you can have this, just use a straw to get past the green spores on the top
00000mc.jpg

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

I have to share this, before anybody uses tape for a cast again. Fluxing requires some bending to keep your girl in line. Safe to say any one that that has manipulated their plants, has probably heard the dreaded "SNAP", this like a compound fracture and a cast is needed asap. I used painters tape thinking it will come apart easier, NOT, huge risk of mold under the tape while the limb heals & the tape is a pain in the ass to get off. I have discovered that VELCRO, makes the best cast, it leaves room for the gash to get air & prevent mold & it comes off VERY easy. Don't use tape! I hope this method will help many plant manipulators out there. Here's Fluxy in a velcro cast (today) don't ask, let's just say the accident was alcohol related.:circle-of-love:

0000velcro3276356.jpg

Ok, if you didn't know that velcro and restraints go together like well um hmmmm, Gin and Tonic and Cannibis! (Thanks Bar!), then you haven't been to the same clubs that I have frequented.

Is the bar still open? I was hoping for a cannabis colada. MMMM, pineapple express and coconut in the vape.

Bob ;)

I want some of what 60cal is smokin! Too funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good info on the tape and the mold trichomes. Would have never thought of that happening. Hope it recovers healthy! :thumb:

Thank you canna, Rico warned me about the "mold under the tape" I'm glad you are here and adding some great shares!!:thanks:

Mr. Trichohomes, were I come from that's plant abuse and besides a good ass woopin from LEO you could get 3-5 (extra buds) not years, wears your head dude?

Hard core NYer defined right there, LOL 60cal, :thumb: I'm a former CHOWDERHEAD from Rhode Island.
yo Manny go paak ya caa n da yaad.

Hey Trichster,

Thanks for the tips and comment on my pic a few pages back.

Yeah, I been thinking about getting into this defol thing. Seems very popular at the moment, thanks.

Any chance of joining the others at the bar ?

:circle-of-love: lol a little less violence please :high-five:

I didn't quote you Trichs, but that photo of the Velcro is very interesting. I would be concerned that the side of the Velcro which hooks may scrape at the stem in the wind and cause trouble. There is a product made by 3M which I am sure everybody has seen. It sticks to itself after you get a blood test, and was originally created for use as wound dressing on the legs of horses and other large grazing animals.

You can probably buy a tiny roll of it at Walgreen's or whatever drugstore you have around.

Now, I'm just brainstorming here and don't know if any of this would work, but your post made me think of air layering. You can Google that, but it is simply any plant which has the propensity to develop roots along their stems (cannabis, tomatoes, potatoes, most all nightshade family). If you are willing to experiment with this one leg of your plant, you can try air layering to make a clone while the plant is still all in tact. You can also try to use that method on your other plant you are wanting to clone.

Since my grow will most likely be at least 4 plants, most likely 6, I can try the method on mine to see if it works. Maybe for your one plant you don't want to lose any of the flux.

I didn't quote you Trichs, but that photo of the Velcro is very interesting. I would be concerned that the side of the Velcro which hooks may scrape at the stem in the wind and cause trouble. There is a product made by 3M which I am sure everybody has seen. It sticks to itself after you get a blood test, and was originally created for use as wound dressing on the legs of horses and other large grazing animals.

You can probably buy a tiny roll of it at Walgreen's or whatever drugstore you have around.

Now, I'm just brainstorming here and don't know if any of this would work, but your post made me think of air layering. You can Google that, but it is simply any plant which has the propensity to develop roots along their stems (cannabis, tomatoes, potatoes, most all nightshade family). If you are willing to experiment with this one leg of your plant, you can try air layering to make a clone while the plant is still all in tact. You can also try to use that method on your other plant you are wanting to clone.

Since my grow will most likely be at least 4 plants, most likely 6, I can try the method on mine to see if it works. Maybe for your one plant you don't want to lose any of the flux.

Great share GF, I'll keep an eye on the velcro scraping her wound, good point, I did mash the sharp side of the tape to reduce abrasive-ness.:thanks: Let me know how your method works out :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom