Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Thank you Garden Farie (she's the REAL botanist):green_heart: St Francis is looking out for you. Please refrain from the use of any words like paranoia, this is not in any way a spanking Gf :circle-of-love:, just my smart ass, hair-trigger response, brings back bad memories that's all. You know I have a crush on you, how big is your husband?

Hahaha. Sorry. Well, my husband is 6'3 210. But, I'm way too old for you. Probably could be your mother or worse, grandmother! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But I don't look old. So crush on!

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Oh, one other, I am not a botanist. I wish. I studied horticulture in university, but that was over 35 years ago. Working in the field the use of book knowledge is useful, but the minute you walk into a greenhouse operation the only thing you learn in school which is actually a guarantee are the formulas to figure out BTUs in cubic feet, temp diffs, etc.

When it comes to growing cannabis, I am completely out of my league. This is some master growing going on here. I love this place.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Well, my Avatar...ahem, the cartoon that is supposed to look like me?

That Avatar? I have an actual photo of myself on my home page thing, but it only shows my eyes. I'm 58. Old.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I don't have any girls anymore trichmiester
I finished my grow a couple weeks back.... Having a couple month away from growing
That's why iv not been about much I'm popping in every few days to check my subscriptions
Take it easy mate:)

Well, my Avatar...ahem, the cartoon that is supposed to look like me?

That Avatar? I have an actual photo of myself on my home page thing, but it only shows my eyes. I'm 58. Old.

I was just joking around about the avatar :)
Mine doesn't look like me either

I was just joking around about the avatar :)
Mine doesn't look like me either

But Floyd! We saw The Wall concert last year. So friggin cool. Also saw Sabbath recently and Clapton.

I don't have any girls anymore trichmiester
I finished my grow a couple weeks back.... Having a couple month away from growing
That's why iv not been about much I'm popping in every few days to check my subscriptions
Take it easy mate:)

HEY Alex :)

... got a smoke report from your harvest?

HEY Alex :)

... got a smoke report from your harvest?

Hey jay I'm still smoking on her and she is nice :) not as potent as the one u described but a very nice smoke she's not to couch lock as i pulled hers week or so early. I will get my head together and write a full report but I'd give it a 7/10 ---- 9 being my top mark cos iv never found a 10/10 :)

Cana haha it is a nice pik isn't it much prettier than the original
How are u?

Hey jay I'm still smoking on her and she is nice :) not as potent as the one u described but a very nice smoke she's not to couch lock as i pulled hers week or so early. I will get my head together and write a full report but I'd give it a 7/10 ---- 9 being my top mark cos iv never found a 10/10 :)

Cana haha it is a nice pik isn't it much prettier than the original
How are u?

Yeah, Pink Floyd is one of my all time fav's for sure. Went to a lot of Laser light shows with their music. Fun times. I'm doing great....when I tell myself to be doing that. :rofl:

Yeah, Pink Floyd is one of my all time fav's for sure. Went to a lot of Laser light shows with their music. Fun times. I'm doing great....when I tell myself to be doing that. :rofl:

Alex, couch-lock is hilariuous:thumb:, canna, Pink Floyd D.S.O.T.M. reminded me of our good friend :thumb:

U lucky lucky lady were did u see the wall? That was a world tour right?
I'm 28 but appriciate good music

When you grow up in Brooklyn in the 60s and 70s going to concerts is a right of passage, coming of age. Been going to see Dead concerts since I was 11 or so. Saw everyone. JT, The Band, Joplin, Elton John, Ike and Tina Turner! Everyone and anyone. I hung out in Central Park by the Fountain and at night the Schaefer Theater had concerts in the park and we'd sit on this rock and watch concerts. Saw the Stones, you name it.

And yes, The Wall came through here on world tour. I also saw Roger Waters when he was with Floyd. Still have my vinyls.

Back
Top Bottom