Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Good morning buddy. Man my back hurts after sleeping on this lawn chair all night and I am covered in dew. Guess it's time for coffee and a proper wake and :bongrip:

Can't wait for the show on Sunday! You guys are the best.

Bob ;)

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Good morning buddy. Man my back hurts after sleeping on this lawn chair all night and I am covered in dew. Guess it's time for coffee and a proper wake and :bongrip:

Can't wait for the show on Sunday! You guys are the best.

Bob ;)

REPS DocBob, LMAO!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

CCC first recipient is DocB, you now get to wear the Class Clown Crown, for the rest of March! My first outburst, an unprecedented, 3 days in a row, EXCELLENT comedy, gotta go check the children just came here for a quick smile first! :bravo:

WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing Fluxy & Muxy

Today's pics of Fluxy Lady, followed by Purple Muxy, helpful announcement coming later today.

Best of Buds to every visitor!

Comments welcomed, needed & recommended!!

Fluxy Lady today (still vegging 18 hrs of light)
00000fluxy328.jpg

Purple Muxy budding for 3 weeks now, both F & M stumps equal diameter today 2cm+
muxy_328.jpg

:thanks: for stopping by! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::party::circle-of-love:

Hey jay I'm still in couch lock. I will get my head together and (posted edited by host, hope you don't mind Alex)
How are u?

Alex you da man! :high-five: REPS for getting us to 30 pages in 10 days! Hope you like the edit, couchlock is hilarious! :cheer:

High trichs
Hey mate I am not really having so much trouble since I learnt that I can zoom my PC screenIn :cheesygrinsmiley: so thanks for taking the time
and I really apreciated it when I neede it :thanks:

My pleasure jaga :high-five:, thank everyone here, not just me, I forgot who posted the "page mag" trick, I do remember thanking them for that share!

Hey Trichster,

Friday and time to chill

Here's my Relaxation Therapy Accoutrements for this evening.

Don't know how that bottle got in the shot
:cheesygrinsmiley:

BBBud182.JPG

If ya click on my blog thingy, the second entry is a video of CO Finest 'tie her down' video. Makes it look bulletproof. I ain't never herd of a 60 cal. 50 cal is 1/2 inch ma deuce. .50 cal browning machine gun.

Thanks jaamz, don't get 60cal "fired up" (postal potential) no more gunsmack please, REPS for you because I hate to belittle any post, :thumb: sharing!!

:woohoo: Jaga got zoom

I'ts Friday Trichster my friend, I'll join you this evening and bring my own

bottle of single malt we can sample and discuss.

Edit: As in sample the whole bottle :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, and as one of your resident computer geeks :geek:

I'll try to explain the darn links thing, always easier after a few single malts. :laugh:

BB :bravo: I am very looking forward to your help, fixing my lame looking links, we won't be needing any ice for that (singMalt)! If you see DocBob, try to hide the bottle!

:woohoo: Jaga got zoom

I'ts Friday Trichster my friend, I'll join you this evening and bring my own

bottle of single malt we can sample and discuss.

Edit: As in sample the whole bottle :cheesygrinsmiley:
:high-five:
Oh, and as one of your resident computer geeks :geek:

I'll try to explain the darn links thing, always easier after a few single malts. :laugh:
oops, multi quote confusion surrounds me
So True!

Here's a link to Bassman59's defol thread:

Bassman59's Increasing Yields with defoliation indoors-What's it mean? How to do it?

Increasing yield with defoliation indoors - What's it mean? How to do it?

Thank you CannaFan! awesome share! So glad you made it to class today! Have the rest of this purple :passitleft:

Hey Trichster,

Friday and time to chill

Another Drool defined, thanks for rubbing it in BB!

Tri, Reg, you guys should put in your sig that "YES YOU HAVE TO KEEP HITTING REFRESH or F5" because people not familiar with the format all ask this anyway; capeesh?

No capeesh jz, no idea what you are talking about, please help us, please elaborate.:thanks:

So True!

Here's a link to Bassman59's defol thread:

Bassman59's Increasing Yields with defoliation indoors-What's it mean? How to do it?

Increasing yield with defoliation indoors - What's it mean? How to do it?
How come I struggle to get links to look like your's? Mine start with http...etc
Hey Trichster,

Friday and time to chill

BB, I need help getting my links (sig & post shares) to look like Canna's shown above your quote. Sometimes it works, usually it doesn't.
trying now Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Hey, trichomes...I believe what he's referencing here is The Reps are Right show, you have to keep refreshing or using the F5 key to refresh the pages to keep up with the thread during the show.

:thumb:

Thanks Canna,:circle-of-love: that explains it, wake n bake in full effect! :tokin::party::popcorn::popcorn:

Hey, trichomes...I believe what he's referencing here is The Reps are Right show, you have to keep refreshing or using the F5 key to refresh the pages to keep up with the thread during the show.

:thumb:

F5 requires me to move my hand from the mouse, all the way up to F5 key, I can mouse-click the "circular arrows" to refresh with same result, correct? This saves me one reach & one finger peck.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom