Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

ALL FIXED just a little bracket confusion, thanks Canna & BB, I am now the signature link master!

Thanks BB, my signature is now completely inoperable, lol

Thanks BB, my signature is now completely inoperable, take a look, I did it EXACTLY as described. Take a look please, (anybody) tell me where I went wrong. I am now officially out of business, thank you!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Great Minds Canna ....Great Minds :geek: :circle-of-love:

Hope peeps find it useful.
You rock BB cheers!
Hi Trichomes,
check your PM. I have sent you some help instructions for signatures. If anyone else needs help on signatures to keep them from showing the https:// URL stuff, just PM me and I'll forward a copy of what I sent to Trichster.

:thumb:
:thanks: as the song goes "Women Are Smarter"

WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Picture for the teacher :thanks:, taken 5 minutes ago
shadowflux.jpg

No capeesh jz, no idea what you are talking about, please help us, please elaborate.:thanks:
Everyone who is new to the show asks, "Do you have to keep hitting refresh" to keep the posts updating; so if you put it in your sig or reg puts in his, question asked and answered, comprende?

Everyone who is new to the show asks, "Do you have to keep hitting refresh" to keep the posts updating; so if you put it in your sig or reg puts in his, question asked and answered, comprende?

:thumb:SI! jz, got it, thank you for helping out, I learned a few tricks today :thanks: jaamzhow & the :circle-of-love:

You gotta go back to this page (link direct just below) they are doing fluxing excellent Jay, thank you, how are your cocogirls today?

start here Jay! ANNOUNCEMENT & TODAY PICS of Fluxy & Muxy

Ha ha...I went to the link and realized I had already liked almost every page :rofl:....either there is another Jay233 or I got high as (keep it clean) when I got home :)

The girls look absolutely perfect Tricomes...excellent growing :thumb:

Pleased you got it sorted my friend.

Yep [] instead of () does the trick. I stated that clearly

I had to use () as the page would have tried to convert a link.

Pain in the ***

Let's chill :passitleft:

Pleased you got it sorted my friend.

Yep [] instead of () does the trick. I stated that clearly

I had to use () as the page would have tried to convert a link.

Pain in the ***

Let's chill :passitleft:

Thanks BB don't mind if I do, try some of this :passitleft: now look what I learned to do today,"custom post specific link" straight to the latest pics of your rough canopy adjustments!

click to see BB's rough girl rough leveling of the canopy

Howdy Trichs anything new happening?
Have a great day man

What up Chron? :high-five:The newest excitement was last night, sitting in "my chair" out back, just chillin w/ a fatty, when out of nowhere, a monstrous Barn Owl (4'+ wingspan), was about to land on my satellite dish, I was scared enough to yell loud enough for him to abort his landing, about 10 feet from me. I sit out there watching bats pick off moths, once in while the owl swoops in to grab a bat.

What's new with you?

Ha ha...I went to the link and realized I had already liked almost every page :rofl:....either there is another Jay233 or I got high as (keep it clean) when I got home :)

The girls look absolutely perfect Tricomes...excellent growing :thumb:

Only one Jay here, you know me Jay, if another Jay comes in, he gets an instant Trichster nickname assigned (with no J in it!) thanks for saying hello. How's your Jack H today?

Only one Jay here, you know me Jay, if another Jay comes in, he gets an instant Trichster nickname assigned (with no J in it!) thanks for saying hello. How's your Jack H today?

Nice :)

I'm almost done harvesting her...probably finish tomorrow...or Sunday :)

Your fluxing looks great...off to kip now mate :)

A Very good day to you trichs

Fluxy and Muxy lookin good there mate you are getting on well !!!

Dude that is some Bling signature you got there well done my friend!!!

Hi Trichomes,
check your PM. I have sent you some help instructions for signatures. If anyone else needs help on signatures to keep them from showing the https:// URL stuff, just PM me and I'll forward a copy of what I sent to Trichster.

:thumb:

Hi Cannafan

I tried to PM you but it says you need to get rid of some stored messages before i can send you more?!

Thanks

What up Chron? :high-five:The newest excitement was last night, sitting in "my chair" out back, just chillin w/ a fatty, when out of nowhere, a monstrous Barn Owl (4'+ wingspan), was about to land on my satellite dish, I was scared enough to yell loud enough for him to abort his landing, about 10 feet from me. I sit out there watching bats pick off moths, once in while the owl swoops in to grab a bat.

What's new with you?

Holly Zhit what a story man!!!

Well all of the best for you and the Ladies of the house

happy Grow and Smoke!!!

:420:

Good evening from oz Trichs, love everything you got going on...the animal stories and piccies of the bat, owl, moths, grubs...a nice addition for me being a nature boy...thanks!

If you've got a nice sunset next time you're in you're "chair" (we're heading into winter so these are getting fewer and farther between), if you think of it, I'd appreciate a toke for me as you look out across the water, just had one for you. :passitleft:
Good night mate.

Back
Top Bottom