Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey Trichster,

Friday and time to chill

Here's my Relaxation Therapy Accoutrements for this evening.

Don't know how that bottle got in the shot
:cheesygrinsmiley:

BBBud182.JPG

Now I generally don't drink but that can break my streak for sure. Nice!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

F5 requires me to move my hand from the mouse, all the way up to F5 key, I can mouse-click the "circular arrows" to refresh with same result, correct? This saves me one reach & one finger peck.:thanks:

Yes, you can always click your browsers' refresh button too. ( the little circle half arrow at the top of the browser screen on most Browsers) Whichever is easiest to do.
:thumb:

Hey Trich I'd love a pic update in the next day or sooner :):nicethread:

Pic update?(deep breaths being taken now) whew, I just stopped my wrath, thank you for your request, please back up a page or 2 to see pics posted 2 hours ago. I'm glad you like the site M1DRAGONoob! :passitleft:

Geeks guide to putting fancy text over your URL

Here's how at basic user level

In the Edit signature pane.

Using [] brackets instead of () ones

Starting with your basic address, https:/www.420magazine..............

Add this to the start (URL="
so we got
(URL="https:/www.420magazine.........

then at the end .....your-journal.html
add this ")
so we got
......your-journal.html")

Then type whatever you want to appear over your link

next. Change the font, size color etc.

Then right at the end add [/URL]

Save your changes. All done.

Hope I got this right and you peeps can follow.

I just done an example in my sig in red.

Now it will be signature wars! Who can have the coolest, most elaborate, that is practically impossible to replicate? I wish the HTML was on and then it would be game on! But me no likely brackets and if I try to cram another markup language in my head I think C+ will fall out my ears, and I need that. So, not likely the Bob.

PS: I mean can you imagine a 3D spinning tric or calyx in your signature and an auto updating panel to show the garden, temp and RH? PPM and PH for they water sports fans? Pretty cool eh? Turn on the HTML!

Now that would be cool Bob,

I often wondered why its not turned on.

Could get silly though, the imagination would be the only limiting factor.

Now that would be cool Bob,

I often wondered why its not turned on.

WOULD get silly though, the imagination would be the only limiting factor.

There I fixed that typo for you. It would get way silly and how do I know that? Uh, you might say I have been PMed by fellow moderators on sites that I frequent to tell me to lay off. :bigblush: Users get frustrated when a single page of a thread takes forever to load when my sig is accessing and embedding content from a pile of sites. Don't really blame them now that I think about it.

Bob ;)

PS: Which thread is this again? Oh no! I have gotten lost on 420 again. Oh wait, there is my lawn chair and my Extreme Q with a 50' extension cord. Phew, now I know where I am. Is it ok if I keep this thing on all the time Trics? I hate waiting 3 minutes for it to warm up.

Now it will be signature wars! Who can have the coolest, most elaborate, that is practically impossible to replicate? I wish the HTML was on and then it would be game on! But me no likely brackets and if I try to cram another markup language in my head I think C+ will fall out my ears, and I need that. So, not likely the Bob.

PS: I mean can you imagine a 3D spinning tric or calyx in your signature and an auto updating panel to show the garden, temp and RH? PPM and PH for they water sports fans? Pretty cool eh? Turn on the HTML!
Would sure be a colorful and interesting "ticker tape" parade for sure. 3D buds, time lapse grows...oh the possibilities! I LIKE your thinking Dr. Bob!

Hi Trichomes,
check your PM. I have sent you some help instructions for signatures. If anyone else needs help on signatures to keep them from showing the https:// URL stuff, just PM me and I'll forward a copy of what I sent to Trichster.

:adore::adore:Cannafan:adore::adore::adore:thank you. Once again, a great 420 member leads another member out of darkness!!

It's all about the circlefolk in the :circle-of-love:

so we got

add this ")
so we got

Cool! Hope I didn't step on your toes BB. LOL I was bored to death and thought I would help out.
But, now I'm bored to death again. :biglaugh: Time for some :passitleft:

Thanks BB, my signature is now completely inoperable, lol

so we got

add this ")
so we got

Thanks BB, my signature is now completely inoperable, take a look, I did it EXACTLY as described. Take a look please, (anybody) tell me where I went wrong. I am now officially out of business, thank you!

Hey, trichomes.
Try the step by step I sent in the PM. Just erase what you have and start over in your signature settings. Be sure to preview it first before you save it.
You'll be fine.
One problem I see is you have a ( instead of a [ at the start and end of the first URL. Changing that to the proper [ might fix it. ;-) Don't use the ( ) characters, use the brackets []

(URL="New City Grower 2.0")Cannabis Quiz

I highlighted in red the ones you need to change to a bracket. Hope this shows up okay. HTML is kinda funny...LOL Then do the same replacing brackets on the next link you want corrected.

Back
Top Bottom