Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Give her stump a tickle from me :) Awesome buddy!
Hell she has me thinking and why not share the next daft idea I have for a fluxing experiment! A big girl such as yours but with an even bigger pot :) then id want to scrape the underside elbow of each limb and coat in cloning gel and bury the heal. Hopefully getting the plant to root in 2 stages. One big center mass. Then a smaller root system directly at the base of each branch. Giving you like 30 individual plants as it were with own roots for direct delivery as well as main mass.? Just a daft Idea for some fun. :)
Not sure if it would make such a difference to be worth the work? Ill see at some point Im sure :)

Holly crap does it ever end. He's a dam visionary...lol. Let's get some science in here to break this down. Is it possible?

Renegade.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I read that using plant growth hormone and root hormone in foliar spray is good, N is dangerous. So with this in mind for when I eventually do cloning, I'd appreciate confirm or deny on this.
I'm clone knowledge deficient, but I asked a very similar question here today, just waiting for that Insane Rooster to comment :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::blunt::popcorn::popcorn:

It's not as bad as having clone knowledge but still unable to get one to survive. Just walk through one clone attempt in my shoes.

BAR, that was great, you have 24 hours to find another word for lunatic, lunatrichster, is acceptable. Feel free to leave it as is, I've been looking forward to my 2nd censor by the guy with the Squiryl! Changed my mind, 12 hours.

You're off the chain Trichster. There's no better word than lunatic to describe you. Don't get me wrong; You're a breath of fresh air here on 420. Far from the mundane.

My hours have nothing to do with your assumption

I just thought I'd let you know :cheesygrinsmiley:

(that I keep some odd hours)

It's not as bad as having clone knowledge but still unable to get one to survive. Just walk through one clone attempt in my shoes.
LOL, Not going near those shoes, I had clone luck back when I was young and I had hair. You have beautiful weather coming you're way. 72 & sunny today :surf::)

Thank you CrazyChicken, do you add any nutes when keeping your clones moist? Do you use any foliar mist? any nutes in the mist? thank you, answer those 3 questions & I will never call you CrazyChicken again, promise!! :high-five:

Please do i have no problem with that name...lol

1) I start off by using just clean PH'ed water for the first day to keep her moist then move 1/4 strength nutes for 2 days then work my way up from there moving to 1/2 then 3/4 all the way up to regular strength, by the time you get to regular strength your new roots should have started to form and you should see the plant continue to grow (remember Growing will halt for up to 5 - 6 days until the roots start forming.

2) I do use foliar Spray but VERY little, will mist in the mornings but like i said Little. (no reason for this i am just paranoid)

3) No i don't use nutes in my spray just clean PH'ed water (once again i am paranoid no no nutes).

There you this is how i do it so i might be wrong but it works for me.

Happy grow and smoke!!

:420:

I read that using plant growth hormone and root hormone in foliar spray is good, N is dangerous. So with this in mind for when I eventually do cloning, I'd appreciate confirm or deny on this.

thanks jaamz, :thumb:I have clonex, any idea if this can be used to help a post-veg cutting root? ratio?:thanks:

Hell she has me thinking and why not share the next daft idea I have for a fluxing experiment! A big girl such as yours but with an even bigger pot :) then id want to scrape the underside elbow of each limb and coat in cloning gel and bury the heal. Hopefully getting the plant to root in 2 stages. One big center mass. Then a smaller root system directly at the base of each branch. Giving you like 30 individual plants as it were with own roots for direct delivery as well as main mass.? Just a daft Idea for some fun. :)
Not sure if it would make such a difference to be worth the work? Ill see at some point Im sure :)

Sometimes I get more when I read things twice, LA, RE: the scrape & hope for roots, been there, done that, last years journal should explain the results and show how long I gave, before I gave up. If I were to try again, or if I can get you to do it for me, lol, I would try a large gash, then some light gouging, then bury it. I had ZERO trace of any root. I'll give you a like & some reps if you'll start this project by Thursday, agreed?:thanks:

I'll find the page and post it for your consideration.

im trying to root a bud cutting right now to try and reveg
don't know if itll work but im giving it a shot I wanna mother it till I can make some fem seeds out of them
if it doesn't succeed im gonna have to buy a few of the seeds in hoping to find the same phenol again

FOUND IT! as you can see, in order to bury the scraped stalks properly, I cut the bottom out of the container and sliced it top to bottom, wrapped it around, then filled it with 2 gallons+ of soil, I even wrapped one scraped branch in plastic wrap, to encourage roots. It did not work, if you want to know exactly how many weeks I left it under, you might find the answer through the posted pics. I think the view is obscured by those gigantic buds you'll see. this is exhausting, never pecked so much in a while, lol. check it out.

"Shadow Bud" & "sun bud" pics are awesome, if I may say so myself! Ok here are the shadow buds, just my circlefolk to admire!

shadow buds
Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains
sun buds

don't know if itll work but im giving it a shot I wanna mother it till I can make some fem seeds out of them
if it doesn't succeed im gonna have to buy a few of the seeds in hoping to find the same phenol again

I have also taken 2 clones from my current outdoor grow about 2 weeks ago and and put them into reveg in a hydroponic set-up and they are doing good, took them just 3 days to start growing after cloning.

There is a video of the setup on my journal just look in my signature. :Namaste:

oops, here you go LA, scraped and buried for at least 3 weeks, fail!

I have done several successful revegs, back when I had hair, cut the bud tops down to marble size, or as small as a pea, flush, switch to 24 hr light and veg nutes, she'll pop new growth in 2-3 weeks. No HID light needed, fluorescent works, but HID makes everything go faster. I never did a reveg under HID/HPS/MH :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom