Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

It could be worse? If they replace the HPS streetlights with LED's.
LED+Lamps-B.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: THANK YOU FOR THIS

That looks absolutely ridiculous...like a horror film set 30 years in the future

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I started doing something similar to this technique around 2012 winter -2013 spring in 3 Gal Square Pots but didn't know anything about Fluxing or if the name existed then. I was just using it as a way to keep my plants small for 2 months while the flowering tent was in use. I still do the same now because of limited vertical space , and this is my main reason why I would want to flux. I purposefully have to stunt my plants to keep them shorter, and if any parts of the top of the plant gets too big/tall, or seems out of proportion it get's the pinch between the fingernails or cut. I guess the main reason for flux is to keep training bushy growth or horizontal growth vs. vertical growth, until the desired amount of nodes is reached and flowering is desired I assume. Assuming you keep the plant at about 1 foot tall, and they grow 1 ft to the left and then 1 ft to the right along the flux arms , then you would fill a 2ftx2ftx2ft square space (pot size is 12 inches tall+12 inch plant). Assuming these dimensions, you could get 1 foot high spear colas growing from every branch node? Or whatever height they finish between 2-4ft tall measuring from the ground. So the ideally spacing between colas along the flux arm is what? You take out every other node, but maybe the spacing is closer or less depending on strain, and training abilities, mistakes, style. Also the nodes don't just all grow on the top of the branch, they can be on the underside, or to the left or right of it varying degrees. So ideally keep all the nodes that are facing up. I am learning still and hope this help anyone else learning.

My scrog net has reach through spacing of 6 inch squares. Ideally to get 1 big Cola per 6 square inches, then in a 2ftx2ft tent: 16 squares, each square is 6 square inches. The squares look like 4x4 since there are 4 squares per row and 4 rows total = 16 big colas. Another idea is to grow 16 small plants straight up with 1 big cola per plant. Or 4 plants with 4 big colas per plant, or 2 plants with 2 big colas. You can use this to scale with bigger tents, like a 4ftx4ft tent you multiply by 4x=64 big colas per 6 sq inches. Or an 8ftx8ft =256 big colas per 6 sq inches.
20140318_140352.jpg

Just an example of one of my plants. It's not exactly a good example of Fluxing compared to Light Addict, but this is what I have been doing before ever learning about Fluxing, since I still have to do the Y at the start or a T whatever shape. If flux lines are straight roads, and you need roads, then my roads are all curvy and the intersections are not perpendicular :) This is not one I'm trying to salvage into a real flux, just an example of my style as I'm sure everyone has their own ideas on Fluxing. Anyway, any advice or tips are welcome and awesome thread already in 1 week.

I love eating the roach. Kinda something gross from back in the day that turned into something appealing over time. Kinda like eating the worm from the bottom of a bottle of mescal.

Love the purple stamens. How cool will a giant purple fluxed Muxy be?

:love: Bob ;)

I love eating the roach. Kinda something gross from back in the day that turned into something appealing over time. Kinda like eating the worm from the bottom of a bottle of mescal.

Love the purple stamens. How cool will a giant purple fluxed Muxy be?

Thanks for that DocB, you are always good for dispensing chuckles! This is my first flux. I have no ETA on when I will borrow my neighbors chainsaw for Fluxy, Purple Muxy Flux should end 30-60 days? She's been flowerring for 2 weeks max.

You cut the leaves when cloning indoors under a dome, to stop the plant transpiring through the leaves and drying out. :) (although Im with BAR and kill a clone at ten paces) :)

I stand Corrected by the master himself... :adore: thanks for clearing this up LA!

Happy Grow and Smoke!

:420:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Requested MUXY Purple Stipules progress update, thank you all for contributing,:passitleft::passitleft: pass it around,:passitleft: last in line has to eat the roach
today pic
purple324.png

Is that not the sexist picture you've seen...lol.

Remind me never to get that far behind again.lol
Sorry about blowing up you with like's all at once,Tric's:thumb:
This may be the only place you can come to and people will congratulate you for being a fluxing fool.lol.
You are doing great job man.:Namaste:
LOL, thank you for the compliment Jimmy6! it was fun watching you progress and holding comments to the purple finish line, very happy you stopped by!!

HI Trichs

Fluxy looking good there... hope you have a Toking day!!!

Happy Grow and Smoke

:420:

Thank you CrazyChicken, do you add any nutes when keeping your clones moist? Do you use any foliar mist? any nutes in the mist? thank you, answer those 3 questions & I will never call you CrazyChicken again, promise!! :high-five:

Eating roaches. Wow. I still love my joints but I save them until I have enough to throw into my pipe.

Remind me never to get that far behind again.lol
Sorry about blowing up you with like's all at once,Tric's:thumb:
This may be the only place you can come to and people will congratulate you for being a fluxing fool.lol.
You are doing great job man.:Namaste:
The Mad House that Trichster built. This thread is insane driven by a lunatic! I luv it.

Increased Flux Core of Fluxy Lady

In order to increase the excitement level & weight, of this first outdoor flux, I have decided to step it up, another notch. I extended the 4 lateral restraints, making more open space between buds. I get some strong winds here, I don't want any trichome contact between neighboring buds. Fluxy was weighed for the first time today, she weighs 98 pounds (weight not money BB), on a full stomach (my back). I figure we'll keep vegging her to take full advantage of the massive 18 gallon pot. I did this w/out telling the teacher in hopes for extra credit.
comments welcomed and encouraged
324_fluxy.png

Give her stump a tickle from me :) Awesome buddy!
Hell she has me thinking and why not share the next daft idea I have for a fluxing experiment! A big girl such as yours but with an even bigger pot :) then id want to scrape the underside elbow of each limb and coat in cloning gel and bury the heal. Hopefully getting the plant to root in 2 stages. One big center mass. Then a smaller root system directly at the base of each branch. Giving you like 30 individual plants as it were with own roots for direct delivery as well as main mass.? Just a daft Idea for some fun. :)
Not sure if it would make such a difference to be worth the work? Ill see at some point Im sure :)

Back
Top Bottom