Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey trichs, yes no loving on the worm wee....no that's not the point dufus....it's help the little lady :)

Im glad she's doing ok... hugs to her, and a wet willy to you.

(Whispered
Don't worry SABO, i just left the gate open... The postman should be around shortly and the dogs'll be gone.... :)
I've got a couple of mates and we're gunna dress up like cops...raid him...and bring everything back to your place OK?
He'll never know what hit him...he he he.... :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

u get your job back TD:thumb: as soon as I have that jar, just be sure to smell the jar, they don't any more sly, than ol' SABRO

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

hey Trichs Hope the flux is going well :thumb:

Is this too many buds? Take off some lower ones? 4 weeks in flower

20140424_11.JPG

Goooooood morning Trichs and gang......

Did we get an answer to this question? I'm at the end of week 3 of flowering and I'm beginning to tuck fans out of the way. Clipped a few big ones that wouldn't tuck. I'm asking the question now and will post pics tomorrow (on my journal of course...lol) after change out.

"Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain....it's just Renegade lurking as usual...lol.

I'm back! That was a whirlwind if ever there was one. Teachers have their ways of showing you what your own mind looks like. OUCH.

I checked on my plants this morning, fertilized them, and making them ready to be transplanted 4 into the ground, two into containers. Does anybody remember who told me not to flux the WWxBB? Was it anybody here? Because I wanted to do 3 in the ground scrogged and compare to 3 same strains in containers using flux. Someone told me not to use WWxBB for flux. Or was I dreaming or did I make it up in my head?

Braino Scrambolo

Renegade your using a scrog if I remember so at a certain point when theres really no light below the net you don't need any growth down there as itll take energy away from above the net potentially reducing what you could get off the tops
and end up with more popcorn buds
even tho I don't scrog I still clear a certain amount on the bottoms

Happy Tokerday Trichs :thumb:

Renegade your using a scrog if I remember so at a certain point when theres really no light below the net you don't need any growth down there as itll take energy away from above the net potentially reducing what you could get off the tops

Thanks Chron! Little early for you, did u pull an allnighter? Happy Doobsday:high-five:

A big :thanks: to all todays' sharer's, I will catch up now:circle-of-love:

Cronic,

Yep, I'm going with Kings' suggestion off the first defol of flowering will be at 21-25 and a second if necessary at about day 45. It's gonna kill me to cut out the popcorn buds but I know they have to go. The tops are stacking up nicely IMHO.

My res change out is tomorrow. I'll post some updated pics then and would love some hand holding when I defol this weekend.

Brittle & HOLLOW new stalks go SNAP

I was carefully moving some shade leaves yesterday, to look at Fluxys' condition & SNAP!

this is the first time i have had a "low-new growth" limb go SNAP! when barely bent, ordinarily, this would have taken intentional force to cause it to SNAP.

So, i snapped this shot when i noticed the EXCESSIVE hollowness & discoloration that is inside. (usually this would be more solid w more white, than brown you can see)

I'm hoping maybe someone would know if this is a clue to cure or just help us to the next step.

These pics are from where you would slice, when making a cutting, to clone/root. I have made a lot of cuttings before, but i've never seen one this hollow & brittle. thanks to anyone that can jump in & share some thoughts on this.:thanks:

P4287141.png
P4287140st.png

Re: Brittle & HOLLOW new stalks go SNAP

I was carefully moving some shade leaves yesterday, to look at Fluxys' condition & SNAP!

this is the first time i have had a "low-new growth" limb go SNAP! when barely bent, ordinarily, this would have taken intentional force to cause it to SNAP. So, i snapped this shot when i noticed the discoloration? that is inside. i thought maybe someone would know if this is a clue, to her diagnosis.

These pics are exactly what you would see, when making a cutting, to clone/root. I have made a lot of cuttings before, but i've never seen one this hollow & brittle. thanks to anyone that can jump in & share some thoughts on this.:thanks:

P4287141.png
P4287140st.png

Sounds like your typical calcium deficiency. This can happen in coco coir that isn't treated with calcium and if the pH of your root zone is too low.

Other ions can also resemble calcium deficiencies.

Refer to post #3039 for more information

:thanks: Lester hit this bad boy (purple w waxed paper) :passitleft:

Yup, I understand much more now, makes good sense from what i've read & from where you just referred me to. :nomo:

that should all be changing soon, as she grows into a much more stable and proper "bed":circle-of-love:

:wood: Trichs,

I think we got a problem man. :helpsmilie: Slowgro just snuck behind the bar & lifted a Mason Jar! I caught him red-handed, but he told me that he thought is was water for his wet vac! I'm pretty skeptical :hmmmm: Now, he is going over to mess with that rotozip saw without safety :geek: Also, he told me that he is allowed to be :tokin: while cleaning up the yard. WTH is going on? I was never allowed to do that stuff when I started off as a Broom Sweep.

You trying to give me a hint that Slowgro gets preferential treatment? :hmmmm: Makes me wonder who is going to get more bud off of Fluxy now, I told ya that "Ole Sabo" will work for some bud, but man, if Slowgro gets more than me after the harvest, I'm gonna go over to Lester's yard & eat some :popcorn: and take all of my mason jars with me.

Also, I'm still looking for Bob, Keep an eye open for me?

Absolute Classic LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Light Addict; Hey GF it was OZ

Thanks for checking in LA I'm just catching up, learned a lot in the past few days, more like,

I LEARNED a LESSON, in what a "good soil recipe should not be"

We'll be fine, I have round 2 started for the First 420 Bucketless Flux,

we'll all be seeing a bunch of stakes in a circle around Fluxy soon, as soon as she gets stronger,

I'll be using stakes, for the wire restraining, discipline & torture! Best of Buds to all!

GF, you're up next :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom