Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

(sorry folks this is a humor attempt, not plant grow related,
SABO knows how to get me ranting about yardsmack)

Too late SABO, :) you'll have to come here for the nips. I found where you hide your mason jar, that TD got back for you yesterday. I was in your yard last night, you were passed out, and I came there for weed & a nip, so, I found where you hide your stash in 4 seconds. Don't panic when you awake with no jar & no nips, they are both here, very safe, but not quite as bountiful, as they were, when you passed out. Do you have anything to share about 420 topic today? lol

Don't climb the fence and surprise me again today, it's not safe. Call before u come over for your goods, dogs got loose again and they are hungry.:peace:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

MY DOG CAN MAKE IT TO THE FENCE IN 3.5 SEC. CAN YOU? Pertection of Fluxy "IS" on topic.

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

I sprouted a couple fem-seeds for round 2.

Today, I noticed that one of the babies has 4 round leaves!

Has anybody seen this before? :thanks: I'm going to call her, LUCKY!

P4287134444446.png

Lucky is on the left. Northern Lights & OG
P4287139beans.jpg

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Glad to here things are not getting any worse. That's a good sign Trichster.

Screen grabber, takes a snapshot of your screen, crop (because I don't want you to know what OTHER sites im looking at :) !), upload and voila!
...and too right too...your too cheep to supply firewood, so weeza impravizin! :)
TD,:thumb: thank you sharing your screen shop skills, I can't do that, yet. Also, you are temporarily laid-off, cause you called your boss cheAp! don't let the door hit u in a the arse on the way home, I got another dog.:peace:
Het Trics, I made it to Reps Are Right.......just 7 hours late. Couldn't figure out why nobody was around, go figure. Good night.

:thanks:60 thank you for that incredibly informative share:high-five: 2nd warning 60, no trics here, trics are for kids & pimps, mix in an "h", lol:thanks:

Hey trichs, yes no loving on the worm wee....no that's not the point dufus....it's help the little lady :)

Im glad she's doing ok... hugs to her, and a wet willy to you.

(Whispered
Don't worry SABO, i just left the gate open... The postman should be around shortly and the dogs'll be gone.... :)
I've got a couple of mates and we're gunna dress up like cops...raid him...and bring everything back to your place OK?
He'll never know what hit him...he he he.... :)

:thanks: for cleaning up the debris in my yard 420-Rico :passitleft:,

I'm very sorry the dogs tried to kill Mr Squiryl,

those dogs, are just out of control since SABO has been feeding them (always when I'm not looking), curious folk those hill people.

td,:thumb: Thank you sharing your screen shop skills, i can't do that, yet. Also, you are temporarily laid-off, cause you called your boss cheap! Don't let the door hit u in a the arse on the way home, i got another dog.:peace:

:thanks:60 thank you for that incredibly informative share:high-five: 2nd warning 60, no trics here, trics are for kids & pimps, mix in an "h", lol:thanks:

sorry mr. Trichome'r

I guess there's no reps for me (kicks dirt)...........on to Lucky!!!!............I'm sorry Mr. Trichomes I'll clean her right away.

(sorry folks this is a humor attempt, not plant grow related,
SABO knows how to get me ranting about yardsmack)

Too late SABO, :) you'll have to come here for the nips. I found where you hide your mason jar, that TD got back for you yesterday. I was in your yard last night, you were passed out, and I came there for weed & a nip, so, I found where you hide your stash in 4 seconds. Don't panic when you awake with no jar & no nips, they are both here, very safe, but not quite as bountiful, as they were, when you passed out. Do you have anything to share about 420 topic today? lol

Don't climb the fence and surprise me again today, it's not safe. Call before u come over for your goods, dogs got loose again and they are hungry.:peace:

So, you thought you could outsmart an "Ole Hick" :cheesygrinsmiley: Well, I know you're in cahoots with the new Broom Sweep, so I pulled a fast one on ya. I wasn't passed out, I was just waiting for ya'll to come over to my stash site, so before you 2 bandits came over, I switched the good stuff out with turpentine. :biglaugh: Don't deny it, I have it recorded, you didn't see my 420 Stealth Security Camera that was camo'ed up did ya! How'ed it taste? Also the bud ya'll stole was catnip. Ya'll were probably :rofl: & :tokin: and didn't even take notice. Mr. Squirly has already been provided the evidence. The incident is under investigation. :high-five:

Am not worried about the dogs, TD has my back. :thanks: TD Oh yeah, "Ole Sabo" was hangin in Lester's yard today shooting the breeze, eatin :popcorn: & smokin a few :blunt: and :rofl: our butts off.

Did have a 420 related incident in my yard though. I was messin with other some other "Green Ladies" & I brought my "Ladies" home a present. I gave them a dose of the (Thrips) and now all of them are on penicillin. :helpsmilie: If they got a pretty good dose of the Thrips, I may end up divorced. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You just can't stay out of trouble can ya...:thedoubletake:.... Glad to see things are a bit calmer. I like her new home and I bet she will too. I've got a bunch of dudes hanging out at my house so tomorrow they are getting chopped and burned.......:circle-of-love:

slowgro!! WOW!! you got some talent, how many harvests do you have under your belt?

questions like that are always optional here, but I'm not too scared to ask:circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing your talent with that gorgeous girl! :thumb: I understand what you'd like to see (less popcorn buds) IMO, I think you should let her finish just the way she is. I think it's a little late to thin out the low growth, maybe somebody else will chime in on your question.

Here ya go, the purple is coming! :passitleft:

Thank you kind sir, for the compliment and for inviting me to ask here!:thanks:

After numerous failed attempts going back to 1969, for the last 7 years I managed an adequate supply from primitive stealth bagseed efforts, Miss Kitty is my first indoors.

I did drop a screen over her yesterday to spread and level, so here's an update. She's just over 3ft across.

I'm inclined to just sit back and see what happens. I'm learning a huge amount, and don't want to confuse things.

:thanks::circle-of-love:

Dam slowgro that is impressive. :bravo::thumb: Looking very healthy and big. come at you

You just can't stay out of trouble can ya...:thedoubletake:.... Glad to see things are a bit calmer. I like her new home and I bet she will too. I've got a bunch of dudes hanging out at my house so tomorrow they are getting chopped and burned.......:circle-of-love:

see that SABO? she got GAME too! thanks for stopping by D :passitleft: make those dudes suffer a little, lol:circle-of-love:

I hope you get your issues straightened out, I wish I could help you, I just don't know a whole lot about esoteric deficiencies. That sprout with 4 leaves is pretty cool. I saw that one other time a while ago I don't remember whose grow it was.

es·o·ter·ic
ˌesəˈterik/Submit
adjective
intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

thank you Green Closet:thumb: & :welcome: to my yard :high-five: first time i even saw that word, straight to google, I appreciate your "1.5 cents":thumb:

i was gonna make a broom joke, when i saw your 420name! (i like it) i'm still drying off from SABO, he could be the funniest thing to ......

words cant describe how funny that crackback i saw earlier, was to me. only good humor and poorly timed posts, make stray off topic.

come back soon & thanks for commenting on 4 leaf "Lucky", it's good to know it is a viable child:thanks:

EDITED: back to Fluxy Lady, I was checking her out today and I noticed that her new lower limbs are very fragile, SNAP! with a gentle bend. I have read that this can happen, must do some more reading on the cause/ subject of decreased limb strength. Her new growth limbs snap almost, as easy as a dry shade leaf or 1 mm pencil lead, NG.

Thank you kind sir, for the compliment and for inviting me to ask here!:thanks:

After numerous failed attempts going back to 1969, for the last 7 years I managed an adequate supply from primitive stealth bagseed efforts, Miss Kitty is my first indoors.

I did drop a screen over her yesterday to spread and level, so here's an update. She's just over 3ft across.

I'm inclined to just sit back and see what happens. I'm learning a huge amount, and don't want to confuse things.

:thanks::circle-of-love:

that's a beautiful thing sg ! :high-five: good call on leaving her just as she is, she is one very happy Kitty:bravo:

Dam slowgro that is impressive. :bravo::thumb: Looking very healthy and big. come at you

yup, very very:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom