Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

TD,:high-five: how do you do that?

Screen grabber, takes a snapshot of your screen, crop (because I don't want you to know what OTHER sites im looking at :) !), upload and voila!

SABO keeps going all Hillbilly smashing my cheap bar stools up for firewood.

...and too right too...your too cheep to supply firewood, so weeza impravizin! :)

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Het Trics, I made it to Reps Are Right.......just 7 hours late. Couldn't figure out why nobody was around, go figure. Good night.

slowgro:cheer:, please show the Sunday late shift that plant that you mentioned. It's safe to post it now, because it is a written request. Ask that hard question too, or I'd just paste the PM and leave out that name you earned. It's 9:53 I'll time you.
TD,:high-five: how do you do that? could you head up security? SABO keeps going all Hillbilly smashing my cheap bar stools up for firewood.

Is this too many buds? Take off some lower ones? 4 weeks in flower

20140424_11.JPG

I was away - it took 20 seconds after I read your post.

TD,:high-five: how do you do that? could you head up security? SABO keeps going all Hillbilly smashing my cheap bar stools up for firewood.

Extra security may not help, boys. You can take Billy outta the Hills, but you'll never take the Hills outta Billy!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by trichomes
SABO keeps going all Hillbilly smashing my cheap bar stools up for firewood.

I reckon he knows it'll burn hotter'n most anythin :blushsmile:

Quiet - up too late - took photos of a beautiful sunset so I was late to TRAR. But I read it - and hopefully it will be cloudy for the next one.

Stumbled upon a wonderful conversation between TassieDevil, GF, and others, and I really wished I'd been in on that! So many parallels and intersections, from discovering mj, playing guitar in coffee shops and living in the West Village in '68, to now, living on a pond , with ducks and geese that eat out of my hand, and muskrat, heron and osprey. And this year I have swans! Built their nest in direct view and swim over when they see me.

trichs - sorry about the hijack, but there wasn't much topic to go off of at the moment. Hope you and Fluxy are both resting.

:passitleft:

hey Trichs hows everything going man

Okay, so I see you decided to transplant it. How did you get the coir off the roots and what did you prepare the soil with in the hole?

That will determine how well your plant does in the future. I stopped in this morning, but will be busy in and out.

HONK, HONK, just doing a drive by. Hope I didn't wake up Trics. No chairs at the bar?

Re: New pics Fluxy Lady Sunday

fresh pics
7P4277091.jpg
6P4277092.jpg
5P4277094.jpg
4P4277095.jpg
3P4277096.jpg
2P4277098.jpg
1P4277099.jpg

PH strips/ litmus? paper jammed into a hole in topsoil to moisten strips for soil PH test of soil (5 inches depth)
P4277090ph.jpg

:circle-of-love:

TRAR T -2 hours!

Mmm still believe its a micro nutrient def these effect new growth a large majority of the time... not sure which one at present ?

It could be nutrients used so far... i'm a little unfamiliar with the D&S range of nutrients but suspect its mainly NPK macro nutrients not sure if offers any micro nutrients in the mix ?

If this is the case i would certainly get a bottle of micro nutrients to bolster essential micro nutrients which the plant use's ASAP these should be in a chelated form which makes them readily available for the plant to use !

PH run off i'm really not into that method myself....

The medium used will store excess nutrients with in it which the plant has not used so when adding new nutrients/water the run off it will pick up trace values of nutrients from the medium via leaching & this will adversely effect the reading of the run off... kind of makes it not very accurate & suspect if you test the EC/PPM of the run off it will some what different from nutrients/water used in the place !

Another thing i've noticed that you was feeding every couple of days...

Nutrients are mildly to medium acidic in PH value once ya start looking around in detail :thumb:

Plants are only going to use what ever nutrients they need & what ever is left sits in the growing medium, this with regular feeding can build up effecting PH turning it acidic & may cause nutrient lock outs along with PH problems associated.

How ever with you recent flushing as mentioned you have more than likely corrected the minor problem as you seeing an improvement over all.

I'd still look in to a micro nutrient feed tho :high-five:

PH strips/ litmus? paper jammed into a hole in topsoil to moisten strips for soil PH test of soil (5 inches depth)
P4277090ph.jpg

:circle-of-love:

TRAR T -2 hours!

Yup looks like acidic soil...

Some nutrients begin to start becoming unavailable in the lower PH range, here's a chart which will give you a little heads up on what might not be so available in soil...

soil_ph_nutrient_availability.jpg

I'm not to sure what you used to amend soil when ya transplanted ? but i picked up a hint of organic matter & that should help buffer the PH of the soil a bit.

Awesome share Fuzzy. :) Thank you!

Im gunna chime in with full reasoning this time....im sure this is the wrong thing to do, but I have a tendency for that.

1. We first needed to flush hoping to raise ph
2. Many members have said it could well be nutrient deficiency. I agree.
3. Re-pot now and there is improvement in her condition right?
4. Ok now she needs to rest a little, establish herself again etc right?

5. So why do we need to suppliment the living hell outta her now...I've been saying you have a worm farm next door. Worm wee is a soft nutrient, it's also microbiological in nature - introducing living bacteria to the soil, it has macro, micro and mineral nutrients....and guess what...its so safe you can water with worm wee every day! (Im not suggesting to do this oK!)

I think we all agree she's been through a lot. I think we all agree she's on the mend. I think we all agree that we need to tread carefully. I think we all agree there is something else going on too. IMO I think she needs the wee and rest.

Hence the worm wee suggestion, it's a tonic that is very safe. If nothing else give it a go...it's right next door. :)

Can we have some other input on worm wee please...I tried some 15 pages ago, but it got lost in rumination on potting... :)

Im gunna chime in with full reasoning this time....im sure this is the wrong thing to do, but I have a tendency for that.

5. So why do we need to suppliment the living hell outta her now...I've been saying you have a worm farm next door. Worm wee is a soft nutrient, it's also microbiological in nature - introducing living bacteria to the soil, it has macro, micro and mineral nutrients....and guess what...its so safe you can water with worm wee every day! (Im not suggesting to do this oK!)

I think we all agree she's been through a lot. I think we all agree she's on the mend. I think we all agree that we need to tread carefully. I think we all agree there is something else going on too. IMO I think she needs the wee and rest.

Hence the worm wee suggestion, it's a tonic that is very safe. If nothing else give it a go...it's right next door. :)

Can we have some other input on worm wee please...I tried some 15 pages ago, but it got lost in rumination on potting... :)

:thumb: I agree, fwiw

I agree, she just needs some time to herself. overfeeding is stressful and so is flushing.

:thumb: I agree, fwiw
thanks slowgro, I appreciate you chiming in:thumb:
I agree, she just needs some time to herself. overfeeding is stressful and so is flushing.
b.real, thanks for your vote for "rest" , here ya go, some purple :passitleft:

any input from you I'll suck up like a sponge:high-five:

:)

TD:high-five: great share, you are just a plethora of info lately :passitleft: you're right, the worm share got no love, my bad here ya go :passitleft: one for later, thanks again Tassie:thumb:
Yup looks like acidic soil...

Some nutrients begin to start becoming unavailable in the lower PH range, here's a chart which will give you a little heads up on what might not be so available in soil...

I'm not to sure what you used to amend soil when ya transplanted ? but i picked up a hint of organic matter & that should help buffer the PH of the soil a bit.

:bravo:Fuzzy comes in again :thanks: for all your help, I've been reading a lot on a lot of the tips you mentioned, you were spot on, referring to the cause of damage, that originates at the new top growth. I'm letter her recover for a bit, before taking action, you have been a tremendous help.

While Fluxy is happy with the transplant. I'm gonna switch the topic over to Purple Muxy and her trichomes,

they are clouding up! I have good close up pic to share next.

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Fluxy Lady seems to be no worse today, a very good thing. Only time will tell what we do next. Thanks again to

FuzzyDuck, b.real, TassieDevil & slowgro :bravo::thanks::circle-of-love:

Here is a nice close-up of the progression of Purple Muxy's trichome color.

It is very difficult to get a good shot w/out breaking out the tripod.

P4287121t22ttt.png

slowgro!! WOW!! you got some talent, how many harvests do you have under your belt?

questions like that are always optional here, but I'm not too scared to ask:circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing your talent with that gorgeous girl! :thumb: I understand what you'd like to see (less popcorn buds) IMO, I think you should let her finish just the way she is. I think it's a little late to thin out the low growth, maybe somebody else will chime in on your question.

Here ya go, the purple is coming! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom