Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

+reps from me to you, Trichomes, for brilliance in replanting! That was a pretty slick way to take care of business! :thumb: :slide: :slide: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Re: Flux TRANSPLANTED 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing "Fluxy Lady"

I'm glad to see you've calmed down a little Trichs. I'd hate to see you blow your top. Let's just wait until tomorrow to see how she adapts to the transplant. I know first hand how frustrating it can get having issues & can't pinpoint the problem but you can't lose your cool.

I apologize for seeming unconcerned earlier but I had obligations and my preparations actually start an hour & 1/2 prior to TRAR. I would never intentionally act unconcerned to you or any other member reaching out. I hope you understand.

In the same breath I'd like to thank Lester for being here for you & participating in TRAR at the same time. He's what champions are made of.

Also you have to realize that the lack of attention towards your issues received today has nothing to do with members lack of interest. It's just been a slow day all around 420. Heaven knows you have more than enough subscribers. If it were any other day you'd be swamped with assistance.

I can't really give you any better insight on FLUXY than what you've already received but would like you to know if I see anything similar with a remedy to this issue you'll be the first to know.

Once again, I apologize.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Excuse me, :cough:

I'm the BarKeep now, remember???? Get Slowgro to push broom & he doesn't get the Blower until I see some calluses.

:thanks:

That was a 10, SABO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

slowgro:high-five: come over anytime, I told the bartender, you drink for for free, I'm running cleanup this week:grinjoint:

I told the bartender, you drink for for free

Well, I guess since you allow that, it's okay by me, but he's isn't getting any of the "Good Stuff" from the Lil Ole Bell Mason Jars. I'm still looking for Bob, he never came back after I gave him a jar. I hope he's okay!

:Namaste:

Re: Flux TRANSPLANTED 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing "Fluxy Lady"

\
In the same breath I'd like to thank Lester for being here for you & participating in TRAR at the same time.

He's what champions are made of.

If it were any other day you'd be swamped with assistance.

I can't really give you any better insight on FLUXY than what you've already received but would like you to know if I see anything similar with a remedy to this issue you'll be the first to know.

Once again, I apologize.

thank you BAR you too, are a true champion :high-five: no apology necessary.

You, more than ANYONE, know I tend to stray,

straying leads to my hair-trigger & thin ice reaching dangerous levels. (remember, i'm harmless):love:

when I get strayin', just throw up a pop2, nothing else, pop & run, I'll get the message and hit your pop with my :thumb:

if I had a dollar for everytime you have helped me, I would have a sawbuck

thanks for being another, of so many great 420 friends we all have here:circle-of-love:

END of rant :green_heart:

+reps from me to you, Trichomes, for brilliance in replanting! That was a pretty sick way to take care of business! :thumb: :slide: :slide: :green_heart: :green_heart:

M&Ms , thank you for another of your blessed:

breaths of fresh,

420 air,

in the form of a share!

:thumb: :slide: :slide: :green_heart:

Good evening Trichomes. Did you do anything special to water in the transplant, like using B2 or super thrive? When I transplant bigger plants I always use a B vitamin transplant additive. Just seeing if you have any secrets. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:popcorn:

You can't be blowing that pot sawdust around

I'm on it with my shop vac :slide:

Oh, thanks :passitleft:

:circle-of-love:

great comeback :passitleft: slowgro :thumb: i needed another big smile:thanks: what did you think of the heart transplant?

you can see the rotozip saw top right, great tool, eye protection is a must with those things,

forecast is all sun 70°+ for the start of this week!

Just checking Trics, you did a good job transplanting Miss Munster AKA "Fluxy". See you in the morning Sir Trichomes.

:wood: Trichs,

I think we got a problem man. :helpsmilie: Slowgro just snuck behind the bar & lifted a Mason Jar! I caught him red-handed, but he told me that he thought is was water for his wet vac! I'm pretty skeptical :hmmmm: Now, he is going over to mess with that rotozip saw without safety :geek: Also, he told me that he is allowed to be :tokin: while cleaning up the yard. WTH is going on? I was never allowed to do that stuff when I started off as a Broom Sweep.

You trying to give me a hint that Slowgro gets preferential treatment? :hmmmm: Makes me wonder who is going to get more bud off of Fluxy now, I told ya that "Ole Sabo" will work for some bud, but man, if Slowgro gets more than me after the harvest, I'm gonna go over to Lester's yard & eat some :popcorn: and take all of my mason jars with me.

Also, I'm still looking for Bob, Keep an eye open for me?

trichs15K.png

:)

Just checking Trics, you did a good job transplanting Miss Munster AKA "Fluxy". See you in the morning Sir Trichomes.

:high-five:60 :passitleft:THANK YOU FOR THE BIG SMILE ON MY FACE, or maybe I should be thanking

slowgro:passitleft:,

TD:passitleft:?

you all made my day a bit brighter, :thanks: all,

we just passed 15,000 thumbs of green joy :thumb::green_heart:

great comeback :passitleft: slowgro :thumb: i needed another big smile:thanks: what did you think of the heart transplant?

you can see the rotozip saw top right, great tool, eye protection is a must with those things,

forecast is all sun 70°+ for the start of this week!

:thumb:

Looks like it went smoothly, she looks at home, great weather coming. If the weather's too good, your bug net might filter the sun a bit. Why not just give her gentle stuff - tea or whatever - for a while - a week at least. You've got a huge head start on the growing season and she's had a traumatic week. Put her on hold while she recovers and gets settled.

Most of the coir went with her, except the goo at the bottom?

On Lester's chart, the bottom box - New Growth>Necrosis>Boron Deficiency Symptoms fits those bad tops pretty well. Lester - is there a risk to giving her some?

And last but not least, remember that my opinions and suggestions are backed by almost total ignorance!

:Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Good evening Trichomes. Did you do anything special to water in the transplant, like using B2 or super thrive? When I transplant bigger plants I always use a B vitamin transplant additive. Just seeing if you have any secrets. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thankyou :beemerbill,:thumb: great question! due to her condition, I was not convinced that adding more "salts" was the best option. I liked the fact that after the pot was sliced top to bottom, we were able to get a first look at what the flux was going on in her guts. When peeled open, the roots looked white & on the healthy side. I knew there was a chance we might see brownish roots that was not the case. I cut the bottom out of the pot, and was very happy when the root mass stayed put, I conditioned the soil with organic stuff, that is all top secret information. My source is way too paranoid to even look at these type of websites unless he is Starbucks or any anonymous "hot spot". I have not used B or Superthrive but thanks again for the info, I'll check into it. Plenty of time for a couple more grows after this practice round!

That being said would you mind posting a portion of one of your "in the ground" secret recipes? Was it you that mentioned a recent outdoor grow journal started up? I'll find it , I have not had time to do my re-reads yet. Thanks a million for your input, I truly appreciate every single share I can get. Thank goodness we are going to nothing but sun and dry weather in the 70's for the next few days!

I think we got a problem man. :helpsmilie: Slowgro just snuck behind the bar & lifted a Mason Jar! I caught him red-handed, but he told me that he thought is was water for his wet vac! I'm pretty skeptical :hmmmm: Now, he is going over to mess with that rotozip saw without safety :geek: Also, he told me that he is allowed to be :tokin: while cleaning up the yard. WTH is going on? I was never allowed to do that stuff when I started off as a Broom Sweep.

You trying to give me a hint that Slowgro gets preferential treatment? :hmmmm: Makes me wonder who is going to get more bud off of Fluxy now, I told ya that "Ole Sabo" will work for some bud, but man, if Slowgro gets more than me after the harvest, I'm gonna go over to Lester's yard & eat some :popcorn: and take all of my mason jars with me.

Oh man - I am losing my touch....all my nefarious schemes laid bare....I never used to get caught. I should have known my pretending to be helpful would be suspect. I will have the patio licked clean by morning.

But I always worked :tokin: nothing new about that except the lack of beer.

Alas, the ignominy of it - to find myself in such a place without a mason jar

slowgro:cheer:, please show the Sunday late shift that plant that you mentioned. It's safe to post it now, because it is a written request. Ask that hard question too, or I'd just paste the PM and leave out that name you earned. It's 9:53 I'll time you.
great shares today T

:)

TD,:high-five: how do you do that? could you head up security? SABO keeps going all Hillbilly smashing my cheap bar stools up for firewood.

No problem SABO, I got TD to head up security, he already caught slowgro tangled up in the barbed wire, TD is still cutting slowg out of it, get the band-aides and duct tape, looks like we got a bleeder!

Back
Top Bottom