Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Hey Trics check post #3000

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Sounds like an "Outstanding Plan" to me! That looks like a real good spot to me. Now, I really can imagine what Fluxy's full potential can possibly be.

"The Best from the West"

:Namaste:
:high-five:i'd prefer 10 in a row, but i'll settle for 2, no worries, :thanks:
Hey Trics check post #3000
:popcorn: ok 60 thanks :passitleft:

I'm trying for post 3000.

I did it....small things can make me happy. And Trics.....Where the hell are you....did I done good. Yep, Yep.

Good man go BIG or go HOME! I'll remember that 60:thumb:, don't ever tell that to your girlfriends:high-five: kiddin:thanks:

i'm way behind, busy day, i thank all of you for all the 420 luv today,

i will post a full summary/update with pics showing Fluxys' condition:green_heart::green_heart:

that is improving:thanks:

THE REPS ARE RIGHT episode 11

DON'T MISS the Fun! tomorrow at 6 PM EST!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::420:

:party: is in BAR's 2.0 journal

T-minus 16 & 1/2hrs

:popcorn:

Good morning Trich and students...lol.

Got a question regarding Molasses... I keep seeing post about adding it to the feeding schedule to increase bud size. I'm in mid flower (day 15). I'm using GH's nutrients and nothing else. Micro hydro setup. So how do I introduce molasses and to what measurement? How much per gallon?

Thank you in advance....

Good morning Trich and students...lol.

Got a question regarding Molasses... I keep seeing post about adding it to the feeding schedule to increase bud size. I'm in mid flower (day 15). I'm using GH's nutrients and nothing else. Micro hydro setup. So how do I introduce molasses and to what measurement? How much per gallon?

Thank you in advance....
Will discuss this during TRAR later on this evening Renegade.

This thread is burning like wild fire.. It's hard to keep up with this one on top of the others I'm trying to follow. This site is becoming a full time job! Whew.. Those lady bug shots were pretty sweet I was digging them. And ms bushy from last year was a looker wow! :thedoubletake: I'd say the hole dun well. Fluxy shouldn't have too much to worry about. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Post #3030, woot woot!:headbanger:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

thanks FuzzyD:thumb:, THE TRANSPLANT IS ON HOLD, i'm considering treating her with dolomite lime opposed to epsom salts to cure the problem.. I am novice when it gets this ugly, any other thoughts? care to elaborate? i'd rather learn and share it here, than research what is unknown to me.
:thanks:

Coco coir on average has a PH value of between 6.0 to 6.8 that is mildly acidic at best & may of seen PH value a tad lower, but in general is treated as an inert growing medium & used with hydroponic style methods... as many of us are aware coir is in fact organic as its derived from the husks of coconut shells.

I'm not totally sure why they put coir in the inert catergory but more likely that it is raw a medium used for growing & not decomposed enough to be regarded as compost etc !

Now your garden soil to me is an unknown PH value in till tested & it could be slightly adverse to the coir ?

Lets just say pot size is 10 litres perhaps in american measurements that may be close to 3 gallons...

So PH of coir is X value the garden soil could be of Y or Z value acidic or alkaline etc ( it could be bang on & with in range of coir ?)

The larger mass of soil & PH value will eventually over come the smaller mass & PH of the coir through the process of leaching via watering over a period of months.

In the short term not to much of a problem.

Depends on how long it takes to flower & harvest out doors in ya part of the world ?

In the long run expect problems (more than a few months)

How ever switching from PH corrected nutrients for coir to a more soil style off grow & PH values is a fine line indeed & personally i would not like to even suggest an out come at present :/

I've got a feeling your still suffering with a def due to the the reply & that epsom salts are not quite doing the job... would you care to post pic's of effected leafs again !

Even after 2 & half years arox off being a forum member & grower i still consider myself a novice :thumb:

I still find time to do some research myself as growing any form of plant is a perpetual learning curve even after some 2 decades in the horticultural trade i'm still learning...

Coir is called inert because it does not provide organic matter to the soil. There is no life in coir, in and of itself. Mixed with compost, it would still be inert, but mixed with live compost.

I love the texture of the stuff, but I am not convinced it is a good growing medium. It may well be for pot, but for other plants; this is yet to be seen by me. I have a large amount of it from a friends nursery he wants me to try out. Hmm, this give me an idea. Since I am not using the WWxBB plants for the flux, I can plant those in the ground with the Money Makers. THEN, the flux can be my two Lemon Kush. I can grow those side by side. One in nothing but coir and the other with coir plus 50% living compost.

If these side by sides are good, let me know what you think. Maybe people want to see other mediums tested. We can all use my two flux plants to learn with. And it will give people a chance to watch outdoor grows at the same time. We'll be so inclusive on the LA Flux Central this will be a wildfire all over the cannabis networks. Not my thing, LA's amazing fluxing.

I want to try coco, but the price is too high. I pay around $15 for 2 cu. ft. of good soil around here.

New pics Fluxy Lady Sunday

a short summary to help w any recommendations. PH soil test in last pic. Plant has been grown in soil & transplanted 7-8 weeks ago into coco coir. Plant was flourishing while being fed recommended dosage of D&S veg nutes every other day, every 3rd or 4th feeding was just water, PH of all feeds was 5.9.

She was heavily flushed last week when she showed signs of blemished/light patches throughout the upper shade leaves, also at this same time, her new center, top shoots, were twisting & curling a few days later, the tips of these new growth center shoots, were dying/browning. You will see that the tops are still in poor shape, but still very alive & slowly growing (new center shoots) All the new tops and low-growth-tops look a little better every day. Here are todays close ups. Thank you very much Tassie, Fuzzy & Garden Fry for your gracious help. Obviously there is a clash with the soil (20%) and the coir (80%), in which the soil was transplanted into March 1st. These 2 mediums were NOT mixed upon transplant.

ALL shade leaves are "clawed" into a C shape.

She had not been fed in several days, so today I gave her 2 gallons of PH 6.2 with 2 teaspoons/10ml of epsom salts. PH water out the bottom/runoff came out at 5.3

Can't thank everybody enough for joining in here to help my girl recover!:green_heart:

fresh pics
7P4277091.jpg
6P4277092.jpg
5P4277094.jpg
4P4277095.jpg
3P4277096.jpg
2P4277098.jpg
1P4277099.jpg

PH strips/ litmus? paper jammed into a hole in topsoil to moisten strips for soil PH test of soil (5 inches depth)
P4277090ph.jpg

:circle-of-love:

TRAR T -2 hours!

Sorry Trichs. Now, I looked at and read the sums. I am going to have to wait till tomorrow or when I get a chance to sit down with everything and try to see what went wrong. Do my guzzintas and stuff. I have to go take a shower, get out of here for a very special teaching tonight and tomorrow night. I may not be around till Tuesday. I hope you get some answers; I'll be back the minute I can...

It's difficult to diagnose your plant correct because of the fact she is mixed in between a soil-less and soil medium. Although, 4/5 of the medium is soil-less, so you would think she is in the "middle-ground"...

She came out of the womb in soil, and is having a hard time conforming.

If you don't mind, I'm going to cut and paste a little read about Boron.

" In plants with poor boron mobility, boron deficiency results in necrosis of meristematic tissues in the growing region, leading to loss of apical dominance and the development of a rosette condition. These deficiency symptoms are similar to those caused by calcium deficiency. In plants in which boron is readily transported in the phloem, the deficiency symptoms localize in the mature tissues, similar to those of nitrogen and potassium. Both the pith and the epidermis of stems may be affected, often resulting in hollow or roughened stems along with necrotic spots on the fruit. The leaf blades develop a pronounced crinkling and there is a darkening and crackling of the petioles often with exudation of syrupy material from the leaf blade. The leaves are unusually brittle and tend to break easily. Also, there is often a wilting of the younger leaves even under an adequate water supply, pointing to a disruption of water transport caused by boron deficiency "

user141080_pic834102_1328773618.png

I still maintain from over 100 pages ago that it is still possible we are seeing a boron deficiency, a little bit of TigerBloom would fix that right up. Again, it's hard to pin the tail on the donkey with this one because we can't be exactly sure what the uptake ranges are in this medium. There are multiple things telling me boron. For starters it appears we are seeing necrotic signs on the newer growth, as well as the light general chlorosis.

T-minus under an hour until Show time.

Join Judge John, Moderator Cannafan, myself and the rest of THE REPS ARE RIGHT team at exactly 6:00 PM EST on my thread for the long awaited 11th episode.

Back
Top Bottom