Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

SHE'S VERY SCARED OF THE "HOLE" I am considering the hole or the pot or a grow bag, the pot will not stay in the hole, that is just for hole size scale.

P4257036.jpg

Going to be a difference in PH of garden soil to PH of coco coir it will eventually blend together & may create problems !

Ya gonna need to think twice about that bud if both mediums come together...

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Seeing as how everyone's asleep...

2 days ago a post I made caused some rumination.

I did myself and trichs a dis-service by being in a rush to get out the door and added and unqualified remark...or a thought that was not fully fledged and explained well enough. Also, being in that rush, I did not consider trichs media.

When I said, re-pot dry, I did not intend it the way it was written. I was highlighting the fact that if trichs watered the daylights outta the plant before the re-pot of this size...he'd never move it....this was in respect in my thoughts to a normal (me) soil based media....I did not consider the weight/consistancy differences in the media.

Again this post was secondary to the main post and was an afterthought so that trichs wasn't left with a water soaked pot that he couldn't move.

I prefer a heavy water the day before I re-pot large outdoor containers, soak hole, put plant in hole, soak plant and hole again, fill with soil, and tamp down, soak again....basic procedure this is just a summary this is not a recommendation to trichs on what to do, it highlights the thinking, please don't start ripping this apart in the next posts.

Thanks for listening...sorry trichs I will take more time to answer in the future to ensure I do not do either of us a disservice again.

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Going to be a difference in PH of garden soil to PH of coco coir it will eventually blend together & may create problems !

Ya gonna need to think twice about that bud if both mediums come together...

thanks FuzzyD:thumb:, THE TRANSPLANT IS ON HOLD, i'm considering treating her with dolomite lime opposed to epsom salts to cure the problem.. I am novice when it gets this ugly, any other thoughts? care to elaborate? i'd rather learn and share it here, than research what is unknown to me.
:thanks:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

You sure it's only 200 pages I've read? Seems like all I do............:high-five:
you r not alone:peace:
Congrats on your 200th page!!! :welldone: No pre-planning on my part, but.... Woo-Hoo anyway!!! :woohoo: :tommy::rocker:

I noticed that the new growth was still curling. Or twisting, it seems. I did some reading and there are so many different answers, it's hard to know. I've seen everything you've all been discussing in addition to simple 'accelerated growth but still perfectly healthy.' Long story short...I got nothin'! :loopy: If she is better today then she will be even better the next! My best to Fluxy and Muxy!!
thnx M&Ms! u r always a like breath of fresh air!:thumb:
I can't keep up with this. 200 pages in 5 weeks. :nomo::thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley: Nice grow trichromes

thanks for the visit it's a great ride:circle-of-love:

Oops, posted too soon! Go and get your girls some lady bugs!

"oops, posted too soon":scratchinghead::scratchinghead: thanks M&Ms! i have no idea what u r referring to!, lol:thanks:

Lady bugs are some of my best friends! I let them loose several times last year,

they are most effective, if you starve them a little, before releasing!

this guy was very hungry. Pics taken from my 2013 journal.

KillerLadyBug.jpg
ladybugEatsInchworm.jpg
LadyBugKill.jpg

Good evening weed Trichomes. I got my summer grow journal going so stop on by sometime. In the sig

I think I actually saw a thrips on my damn plant today. WTF is going on out there? Geeze. I thought for sure with the freezing winter we had the insects would have petered out a bit.

Indeed that is an aphid. You can try using the pump up sprayer on full blast while holding each leaf and blasting them off the undersides of the leaves, axils, petioles and stems. Do that three times a day till they are gone. It can be done. They also come off in the bud wash if you are close to harvest. Consider that too.

UH, Now good Ole Sabo is just completely confused? 1st decide to transplant, dig hole, make Fluxy scared, now no transplant??? What happened? Did LA come over & spank your A** again for not listening? :ciao:

The "hole" will be filled with a proper soil mixture, then allowed to cure. The hole will be occupied by Fluxy (we hope she can stay in her current pot) or the hole will be used for my second outdoor grow. I hope on getting 3 outdoor fluxes in for 2014!
With no holes in ground soil, I may try the first "stake-flux", the wires will be secured by a circle of "tent stakes" still working on that plan.

back to the question from SABO.

I had to have a back-up plan in case Fluxy, took a turn for the worse. The spot where the hole is, has proven to be a "lucky spot".
Last years' "bush plant" was groomed for a level canopy, by a method with no name, just something I thought of as she was growing.

here is the 2013 "bush-plant", it yielded about 3 ounces from nothing but cola-buds.

P920fire.png

P908BUSH.png
shadowbuds.jpg

2013 was all about that spot where you see Mr Hole!

thanks for asking SABO :thumb:

Good evening Trichomes!! :ciao: I had 2 tiny posts in a row because I posted the first one before I had completed my thought about the lady bugs. That was my 'posted too soon.' I think I am trying to pay attention to too many things at once! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good evening to you as well, Tassie! I love it when the crowd goes wild!! :green_heart::green_heart::cheer:

Sounds like an "Outstanding Plan" to me! That looks like a real good spot to me. Now, I really can imagine what Fluxy's full potential can possibly be.

"The Best from the West"

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom