Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Okay everybody, SPREAD OUT! I missed a few days in here somewhere and wasn't able to catch up so I need to go back a little bit.

What is the reason you are being told to transplant your fluxy mama? What is the supposed problem with the soil in the container? What is leading to this conclusion to xplant it into either the ground, another pot or grow bag? Please answer these questions and maybe I can help.

I will say this much, you do live on the ocean. You may not feel it or see it, but you do have salt spray constantly in the air. I know because my mother lives on the ocean on Long Island. She has to have plants native to the beach or she has constant trouble. Finally she has a good landscape architect, but that is another story...

So, salt spray may be hampering your plant...enough to cause stress. I can tell you like I did before, NEVER xplant a plant when it is in recovery or under any stress. It is simply not good horticultural practices. Since the plant is showing new growth, it obviously is recovering from whatever it was. THAT leads me to think it was nothing in the soil, nothing in the fertilizers, but it was something about the temperature or wind or some other outdoor thing. I could be completely wrong, but I am not wrong about transplanting it.

One more thing on transplanting (xplanting): I know Tassie said to do it when the plant is dry, but this is not a good idea. Sorry to be the thorn all the time. I don't mean it to be bossy or bitchy. I truly only make a statement if I think it will be useful. When you transplant any plant, no matter how large (even trees) the root ball needs to be fully moist, even a bit wet. The reason is, if you put a dry root ball in the ground, no matter how much you water that plant you will never be able to saturate that root ball ever again. The surrounding water in the hole you dig, after you back fill the hole with soil will wick the water away from the root ball, forever. I have seen so many trees die this way. Putting a plant that large into the ground is a massive undertaking. Unless I am oversizing that pot. I remember once you weighed it and said the plant and soil were about 90 pounds. Right?

Answer the questions above so I better know why it has been suggested you xplant it.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

THANKS GF What is the reason you are being told to transplant your fluxy mama? 3 GALLONs of soil, was transplanted by me, on top of 15 gallons of coco, i have a big buildup of acidity, that seems to be trapped in the soil-portion of my current container, all the flushing did not reduce the acid runoff, that is 5.2 PH

What is the supposed problem with the soil in the container? desc above, it seems to be toxic

What is leading to this conclusion to xplant it into either the ground, another pot or grow bag? recomendation from a very experienced outdoor grower here.

Please answer these questions and maybe I can help. THOUGHTS?,

ask me anything, this will not go happen today, THANK YOU

lb.!:high-five: how you been? lets see your girl that is restrained! have you heard SNAP yet?

thoughts on transplant here?:thanks::circle-of-love:

I'm good trich. As you can see they look fine. as for the SNAPS. I had one early on but no big thing as I know from my experiment last summer you have to treat them GENTAL if you know what I mean with out getting vulgar on 420.:bitingnails:. Let me tell you an off topic joke. I'm looking at homes when I see one with a cinder block shed in the back yard that had electrical and water. I didn't even realize the house was 25 years old. LOL I almost lost my mind, called the realtor and so I could send some one over to look at it as it's in another state until my better half shot me down because she didn't like the carpet inside the house. But it has a shed with electric. LOL. So it go's.

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

SHE'S VERY SCARED OF THE "HOLE" I am considering the hole or the pot or a grow bag, the pot will not stay in the hole, that is just for hole size scale.

P4257036.jpg

I'm with GF on quite a few points there Trichster.

I''m also in the no camp at the moment.

A few days ago I asked if you would be kind enough to provide a little bit of history

on this plant. Things like clone/seed ? Started in what size pot/medium.

Feeding regime ? Further transplants into what ? Light schedules ? Tent materials ?

etc etc.

Now I know a lot of it will be in the journal but we're at nearly 200 pages here.

I'd like the community to be able to analyse this data and get to the bottom of this problem.

Then we all learn something together.

A few days ago I asked if you would be kind enough to provide a little bit of history

Feeding regime ? Further transplants into what ? Light schedules ? Tent materials ?

etc etc.

Now I know a lot of it will be in the journal but we're at nearly 200 pages here.

I'd like the community to be able to analyse this data and get to the bottom of this problem.

THANKS BB, pls refer to pages 754, 864, 948 & 1,295

:popcorn:

lol

i'll post the real answers for you shortly,BB :high-five: thnx shes not going in today!

etc etc.

gREAT IDEA bb,:thanks: i WILL WRITE A DETAILED SUMMARY & we will go from there.

BB, why does my laptop, LACK that light I need for CAPLOCK indicator? can u wire one up for me,

I already drilled a hole just above the ESC key. LMK

Okay, so you put a bunch of plain coir in the container and on top of that you put the 3 gallon plant and filled in the sides with more coir? Yes, I can see where that may cause a problem. Now I have to figure out if in the end it would be better to xplant her or just take out cores of that coco and replace it with good compost. It won't change the pH, but it will help provide organisms to the soil which will produce humate necessary for plants to thrive. This is illustrating why I don't love coir. It is an organic material in that it is an accepted medium for growing, but it is inert with no life.

Eh, I'm going to wait a little longer until you write that run down of what you are fertilizing with, etc. Give as many details as you can. If you list them it will make it easier to navigate and express out answers.

We'll fix you up yet! But you GOTS TUH LISSIN! And you told me you thew the fish back! Pants on fire...and all.

If you do transplant, would you be cutting back roots, removing coco, connecting original 3 gal soil with new soil?

OH an don't water her before hand...you wont be able to pick her up, do this when she's dry....

TD,:passitleft: where did you learn that information? BAR :passitleft: is very astute when he choses to type,

his thumbs r great, but his text, is hardcore.

It is my duty, to question any post that gets responded to, with the exact opposite answer.

LMK if you prefer to answer here, or via PM. or I just find it easier, EDIT, RUN. & HIDE. lol kidding td thank you:high-five:

just kidding buddy, I get opposite answers everytime i use google,

according to google you are both right & i'm back on the fence, sitting on sharp picketts.

WHAT NO CAPS LOCK INDICATOR ?

How thoughtless of your computer manufacturer.

Write to their head office immediately.

Oh and please put the drill down and step away from the machine.........

no transplant in the very near future,

we will treat what is in the pot now, first,:thumb:

and consider a transplant later, if need be.:love:

:thanks: all for showing me all your 420 Fluxy love!:green_heart:

:circle-of-love:

If you do transplant, would you be cutting back roots, removing coco, connecting original 3 gal soil with new soil?

thanks for asking :high-five:slowg! :thumb: I wish i had the answer, she's stable, we are in hold mode,

I will be treating for a possible cure. details coming here soon, dinner time, BBS

One more piece of info that might help the experts:

Can you dig down into the coir at least a couple inches in one spot?

It would be good to know:

1. Did roots grow smoothly from the soil into the coir?

2. How densely have they spread through it?

3. What do the roots look like where they've reached the side of the pot?

One more piece of info that might help the experts:

Can you dig down into the coir at least a couple inches in one spot?

It would be good to know:

1. Did roots grow smoothly from the soil into the coir?

2. How densely have they spread through it?

3. What do the roots look like where they've reached the side of the pot?

Good idea sg! What do you think of cutting a "door" i draw a square of 4 lines, cut 3 of the lines,

leaving the 4th intact to act as a hinge? lmk sg:thumb:

Wow trich she looked so healthy just a week ago. Hope you can get the problem solved.

Wow trich she looked so healthy just a week ago. Hope you can get the problem solved.

thanks # :high-five: she looks better today, the good news is, she's not getting worse. I screwed up my soil configuration, by mixing & not researching what I did. A summary of explanation will be posted soon.

lb. aka #, :thumb: your flux tripled in size since your last pic posted here, looking good!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom