Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Looking much better Trichster. The repeated flushes did the trick. Between you, Purple Muxy, and those dag-gone moths we're going to have to call in the National Guard.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Just put a few pics up on mine for anyone interested.
I will get there eventually BB, hide that single malt!! I think I saw DrBob:thumb:
Morning Sir Trics! How is life here on the patio?

We have bed time stories here now. Isn't that just the coolest thing ever. Can someone tuck me in with the checkerboard table cloth tonight when I pass out again in the lawn chair? That will at least keep the sprinklers from soaking me in the morning.

Bob ;)

LOL, i wish Bob, you didn't here? BB, TD & I had to burn your chair & the matching ottoman, stay warm last night.

TD has great campfire stories.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

If she's recovering why do anything Trichster, unless you want to put her in the ground; Which I wouldn't mind seeing.

I like your thinking BAR!!:high-five:

I just dug down at about 2 feet down, the soil turned to clay, i dug a little deeper and reached sand!

(ALMOST 3 FEET TO BOTTOM) sand is great for good drainage.

i put a layer of rocks way down at the bottom of the new hole. my nieghbor has a big worm compost bin, the soil is very dark and rich with worms of all ages flourish, Lester recomomended some soil, so i have that to mix with the worms & the rest of the secret formula.

i just have to you all, how we get fluxys girth, from th pot, to the hole. my plan is to cut the pot up, leave fluxy on one big side, that has been left to hold her together & act like a slide, gto slowly slide her in the new hole atop the new soil.

THOUGHTS? :circle-of-love: GREAT TIME FOR EVERYBODY TO JUMP IN!!!:thanks:

i just have to you all, how we get fluxys girth, from th pot, to the hole.
With help as Lester said. Don't try it alone, it's just too much.

I went Lingcod fishing last Saturday, the fish I caught was shown, to show you all, my DIY fertilizer &

to show all attendees, the sick bastard that can't keep up with his own journal!:circle-of-love:

With help as Lester said. Don't try it alone, it's just too much.

i have a friend to help, how will we get her (& her roots) out in one piece?

do u like the idea of cutting away the pot?
i have all the right tools.:thanks:

Dude, dude, geeze which thread am I in....

Trichs, your friend has a worm farm...perfect. You need worm wee. I was gunna suggest it before but most people havent got access to it.

I agree with every ones input yes give fluxy a rest.

Also she's got a reasonable amount of development, and leaves, so is gunna start to get hungry soon.

If she's recovering obviously then we need to tread carefully.

Regardless of whether you go in ground, stay in current or relocate to different pot, you need worm wee to balance to media bacteria, give good general low strength nutrients and minerals, to keep that onward and upward movement progressing.

Now Trichs, I only cut and paste as a proof of my reasoning....you haven't seen me grow, can't prove it, so don't take my word for it...and I use cut and paste to back up my argument ok?

One handfull of worm castings in a sock or stocking agitated in a 5 gallon bucket of rain water...ph'd chemical free water I guess for you. Agitate the daylights outta it until the water stops changing colour any more...10 mins maybe. Ideally the resulting tea should be aerated or agitated for 24 hours at room temp to get all the bacteria working....circulating pump...team of small children...dilute half strength and water her.

That's it. That's my dime spent. I gotta get on with my day mate...good luck....what does everyone else think?

i have a friend to help, how will we get her (& her roots) out in one piece?

do u like the idea of cutting away the pot?
i have all the right tools.:thanks:
:rocker:

I reakon the cutting it open is the safest bet.

Two reasons, 1 sheer weight and moving it, 2 to manipulate her enough to get her out risks damage.
4" angle grinder, goggles, dust mask, masonary cutting wheel or two, 1 hour, two cuts either side top to bottom, stay outta the coir or it might get caught up in the grinder, and you wont damage roots, and pull the two halves apart, the bottom will crack through drainage holes with a bit of assistance! :)

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

edited out because it took the focus of what I was saying in the previous post, and started a whole new line of debate.

Re: Whiteflies

Thanks for the correction/ further information Gardenfaerie! Sure don't want to do ANYTHING to attract those dang mites!

Yes, but the thing with those is, if you plant them far from your plants (about 15 feet away) in a mass stand, you can attract them away from your plants. IPM or Integrated Pest Management is very useful with outdoor growing. If you do a search on IPM a million sites will come up. Let me go answer Trichs before he strokes out!

;)

Hey trich just stopped by to say hello and see how you are doing. See you had a bit of a moth issue. I'm trying to by a house which is taking all my 420 time and also I have to contact a mod as I no longer get email updates to my subs. My fluxs are doing good and coming along fine with the assistance of the modest one LA. LOL
20140422_081602.jpg
20140422_081551.jpg

OH an don't water her before hand...you wont be able to pick her up, do this when she's dry....
If you do it while she's dry everything's going to crumble. She needs to be damp. That's why you need help.

Back
Top Bottom