Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Lol it was more an emotional outpouring to be honest my friend! :) thats why it was pulled. I find it hard to open up is all, so I did, then panicked sorry!

That,:thumb: is "honesty is the best policy" defined. :green_heart:

You are a great 420 human:circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

And you think you are going to get away with that? Go to the couch and get it off your chest. People care about you. About everyone.
Sorry Trichs for the OT. Sue me.

LOL, I love it GF!!:high-five: that IS our current topic, lol he's too cool, thanks for sharing that:thumb:

Oh I want to post something, but Sabo is going to go back into the Hills & blow a :tokin:

sleep well SABO! thanks for stopping by! & Congrats on your new journal :high-five:

you have a lot of great 420 vets in there :goodjob:

Fell behind for 2 days and it took me 1 day to get here. Trics how's your baby doing?
LA I feel you brother.
GF I'm sorry for your lost with all my heart.

Fell behind for 2 days and it took me 1 day to get here. Trics how's your baby doing?
LA I feel you brother.
GF I'm sorry for your lost with all my heart.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

your first line is hilarious 60,:high-five: welcome to my world!

are you still planning your "secret room"?

I'm ready to help, LA can get you a discount on some killer LEDs:circle-of-love:

Good Evening Mr Trichster.
good evening BB:high-five:, just saw my second "bad moth" of the season, I just deployed the mosquito net over Muxy. The moths shouldn't bother Fuxy until she starts to flower. She'll be spending her 2nd night "under the stars"
Lol just wrote 8 different posts and chickened out sorry! I dont do the opening up bit, wish I could. Night all and be safe, well and dream sweet green dreams! :)
sleep well LL, thanks for sharing your personal side, lol IT"S ALL GOOD HERE! :)
14,000 Likes, you have to be kidding me!

:goodjob:

didn't even see it go by, sometimes everything is a blur, lol :thanks: SABO :high-five: I'll go do some PI work by tracking footprints,

I'll see if I can find who awarded us with 0000th "show of 420 luv" another congrats on your new journal,

you are on track to ,,,, great success in growing & sharing as you laugh & learn. it's all about the 420 :circle-of-love:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Silly, when you use bait plants, you don't put them an inch away from the plant you are baiting the insects away from!
And there are people who know my real first name. It rhymes with tictoria. Hahaha.

thanks Vickster:high-five:

have you seen the moths & eggs in my 2013 journal, they are relentless!! but thank you, I will keep a close eye out,

we have no other real big critter issues in our very dry climate, just many moths, carrying many eggs!

tomorrow I should see if it is working tahnk you very much for that bait-plant-share!

Wait, WHAT? DO NOT COVER YOUR PLANT WITH THAT THING! Sorry for screaming.

My hair is on fire! Here is the thing; you got this from a strawberry grower who is harvesting now or soon or already. His plants are perennials so all he needs to do is protect the fruit late in the season so plastic is going to do that on a grand scale. HOWEVERRRR!!!!

You are growing a very delicate, tender annual. It will mash under the weight of that thing and hold too much moisture without ability to transpire (which it does at night primarily) and if it every does get freezing out, that plastic will do nothing to help your foliage. It is to preserve the harvest of FRUIT, not foliage. Make sense? You are going to love your plants to death if you keep doing a million different things. You know I'm only telling you this because I care, right? I know my tone lately has been crappy, I lost a friend and I am very closely connected to one of the Sherpa's who was killed on Mt. Everest and his brother. Not been a great week.

silly faerie , it covers the dirt/topsoil/ground!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fluxy would never let me dress her in those rags.

i am an Everest fanatic, i've been following that, did u here about the sherpa, boycott/walkout ,

there may be no summiteers this year, unless they go it alone.:circle-of-love:

:thanks:Lady Vadalon,:passitleft: i got a tad behind on these pages, no shares go without my show of member appreciation:circle-of-love:
Thank you Lady V., KJC provided the Guideline to me also.

If you will notice, that some bars go up past 7.0 & some go down below 6.0., some are right in the middle.There are huge difference in strains, Indica/Sativas & Hybirds. Indicas & Sativas grow in many parts of the world, where they have adapted to certain pH levels in their specific environments.

:circle-of-love:
:thanks: SABO :passitleft: KILL IT
Yeah she cannot die! She will not die! She is a fighter.

Thanks for the advice, I have heard that it could just be genetics so I'm not too concerned.

As for your plant, I'm not an expert at all so she looks absolutely beautiful to me!
Also growing in soil seems to be a lot harder than I thought!!!

Hiddenk:thumb: Fluxy & I were very happy to see your share of support & info shared here

:circle-of-love:, come back soon:high-five:

That pH value chart means absolutely nothing to me. When you grow in a container you can provide every nutrient and have it fully available. But, good luck trying to keep a soil pH to 6.2 in the ground. It's utterly ridiculous to even try. The only way to buffer the pH is with organic matter and lots of it. Plenty of slow release fertilizer in a granular form, molasses for the microbes and added iron for soils with elevated pH, etc. Trying to keep a pH where you want it so elements are available is not attainable in soil. It's also unnecessary, in SOIL.

i'm re-reading every share, thanks for this GF :high-five:, this is a SUPER-SHARE:green_heart:

I'm learning so much from you & the other awesome friends i love having here:circle-of-love:

IM STILL LMAO, ABOUT YOUR THINKING THAT I WOULD MAKE Fluxy wear those rags, :)

Trichs, have you had a look at fluxy today?

edit: tonight, this afternoon...

lol TD:high-five:, it's usually after 2 pm, when i'm here, then i lurk late sometimes,

u r so far away, farthest friend here, thats for sure! i'd guess 12 hours difference? 20? LMK

12:36pm in SoCal....whats for lunch?

Hey trichs I always wanted to know...the ventura freeway...is that like the ventura highway from the....Eagles? song.

correct TD:thumb:, the Hotel California" is less than 30 minutes away, it is now a state university, CSCIU, Cal State Channel Islands U.

That fish emulsion fertilizer fish, was caught just off the smallest of the 7 Channel Islands, 11 miles off the coast.

(notice i added the fish to steer you back OT!):thumb:

Yay - caught up - great stuff - great people:cheer:

I don't think you ever told us how Fluxy looked today......

:peace:

Yay - caught up - great stuff - great people:cheer:

I don't think you ever told us how Fluxy looked today......

:peace:

thanks for the visit sg:high-five: did u like the fish emulsion recipe?

I'm in New England for a week in May/June.:Namaste:

here she is per request, i like the happier pics, she saw some sun and shade today

she looks like she'll pull thru just fine :thanks:

P4247fxy8.jpg

Yay! :)

Instead of fish emulsion, we use road kill, 12 months before planting, bury it 3 feet, mark it, and then when time stick the seedling on top...works a treat!

Back
Top Bottom