Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Yay! :)

Instead of fish emulsion, we use road kill, 12 months before planting, bury it 3 feet, mark it, and then when time stick the seedling on top...works a treat!

AHHHHH, so you are a grower! I thought you were here to learn for your first big bad grow :thumb:

What roadkill type of fertilizer is used "down under". Do u use those things things that I see on TV hopping,

jumping 10 meters in a single hop, kicking & boxing each other for the galroos, do you see those things?

TD, tell us a "down under' grow story, it's bedtime, zzzzzzz , please tell a story:thanks:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

If you were watering with regular hose city tap water than I'm sure its not a cal mag issue, it is public knowledge what the PPMs of your water is, and they typically contain about 200-380 ppm of Ca+ and Mg+. I don't see any real problem to be honest, as Fuzzy says, you let things progress and learn continually. You don't panic and treat something that might not even broken. Perfect example is that "purple stems" argument. Not to mention, can't always expect 100% perfect growth, although you can get away with some pretty damn beautiful growth outdoors, usually the plant has some kind of small "reaction" to the soil components and/or fertilizers that are applied and forms these small blemishes here and there. Just saying, don't just assume all hell has broken loose and that "something must be done immediately"

You also want to be careful not to use too much D&S, the stuff is kind of "hot" in my opinion, so if using 1/2 strength go down to 1/4 strength, etc. Still haven't run a full batch with the stuff, but planning on doing so with the next one.

We have the giant trichome I found today, MUCH larger than I have ever seen, check it out in a recent update trichs :thumb:
IMG_146716.JPG

This is a great re-read, another SUPER-SHARE, :thanks: Lester!

Is that really a trichome? Did it it "pop" (no pun intended) I'm still curious about that mega-trich:scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

I'm going to re-work my nutrient use. I've learned a lot from all the great :adore: 420er's here this week. :green_heart:

AHHHHH, so you are a grower! I thought you were here to learn for your first big bad grow :thumb:

What roadkill type of fertilizer is used "down under". Do u use those things things that I see on TV hopping,

jumping 10 meters in a single hop, kicking & boxing each other for the galroos, do you see those things?

TD, tell us a "down under' grow story, it's bedtime, zzzzzzz , please tell a story:thanks:

Sorry Trichs, I had band night tonight so didn't see this....

AAAHHH so you finally worked that out....

Not here for first grow, here for like mindedness, and indoor grow...

Wallabies...yes....the thing is if you don't clean up the road kill, then the devils and quolls (native cat) eat by the side of the road and get killed too...so it's win/win :)

Now rest you head on the pillow little trichs, uncle Tassie is going to tell you a little story...

There once was a funny little house, in a funny little street in a very large rural town. This funny little house sat a funny little distance from the 5th largest police station in that state at the time.

One day the two little gardeners living in the funny little house thought to themselves oh my, what a funny little roof...and they went up on the roof to see. From the roof they saw, well almost nothing but sky, for the funny little house had once been two smaller funny little houses that had now been combined. When they were, their funny little roofs joined together to make a funny little 'V'. It was a large roof too, and the two little gardeners thought to themselves, this will never do. A north facing completely concealed roof space within stones throw the local police station...what else could they do, but to grow a lovely little garden on the roof.

So they worked quietly at night, the two little gardeners and had made ready the space to receive two trays of seedlings, water and supplies, and finally their work was done. 36 funny little plants, sitting on a funny little roof on a funny little house. And they grew and they grew and they grew, and the two little gardeners had a lot of work trying to keep the funny little plants from peaking their heads out, but eventually they did.

They worked with the seasons then, the two little gardeners, and enjoyed almost 5 years at that funny little house, laughing and smiling all the time with their funny little plants which yielded and sold just over 10 pound per season exactly 42 feet away from a funny little police station. And they laughed and they laughed and they laughed...

What a lovely story....kisses little man...it's a big day tomorrow...uncle Tassie loves you....

:)

silly faerie , it covers the dirt/topsoil/ground!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fluxy would never let me dress her in those rags.

i am an Everest fanatic, i've been following that, did u here about the sherpa, boycott/walkout ,

there may be no summiteers this year, unless they go it alone.:circle-of-love:

Not on the Nepalese side they aren't. But on the Tibet side (China) they are still wanting up. I can't imagine this. These are ego maniacs with too much money. My heart breaks for the Sherpa families. The Sherpa's make 5k a year while it costs upwards of 100k PER PERSON to go up that mountain. Something is very wrong.

Best. Bedtime. Story. Ever!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

There once was a funny little house, in a funny little street in a very large rural town. This funny little house sat a funny little distance from the 5th largest police station in that state at the time.

One day the two little gardeners living in the funny little house thought to themselves oh my, what a funny little roof...and they went up on the roof to see. From the roof they saw, well almost nothing but sky, for the funny little house had once been two smaller funny little houses that had now been combined. When they were, their funny little roofs joined together to make a funny little 'V'. It was a large roof too, and the two little gardeners thought to themselves, this will never do. A north facing completely concealed roof space within stones throw the local police station...what else could they do, but to grow a lovely little garden on the roof.

So they worked quietly at night, the two little gardeners and had made ready the space to receive two trays of seedlings, water and supplies, and finally their work was done. 36 funny little plants, sitting on a funny little roof on a funny little house. And they grew and they grew and they grew, and the two little gardeners had a lot of work trying to keep the funny little plants from peaking their heads out, but eventually they did.

They worked with the seasons then, the two little gardeners, and enjoyed almost 5 years at that funny little house, laughing and smiling all the time with their funny little plants which yielded and sold just over 10 pound per season exactly 42 feet away from a funny little police station. And they laughed and they laughed and they laughed...

What a lovely story....kisses little man...it's a big day tomorrow...uncle Tassie loves you....

:)

Excellent Tassie, really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing.

Morning Sir Trics! How is life here on the patio?

We have bed time stories here now. Isn't that just the coolest thing ever. Can someone tuck me in with the checkerboard table cloth tonight when I pass out again in the lawn chair? That will at least keep the sprinklers from soaking me in the morning.

Bob ;)

Ok Dr Bob, Uncle Tassie is here...

I have a little nigh nighs scoob for you little man....:passitleft:

I don't know about the checkerboard table cloth young man, but we'll talk about that in the morning... :)

Comfy? Good. Now close your eyes, and dream little green dreams...good night :)

Fluxy Lady is showing good signs of recovery today! New "shoots" are looking normal with no twisting & curling. I will post some pictures.

I'm considering a transplant soon, still undecided on whether to put her in an identical pot with new soil I just picked up:scratchinghead:

OR put her in the ground, in the same spot that I had success in last season.:scratchinghead:

OR Flushing with epsom salts is still an option before a dramatic transplant,

but I think that is more a band-aid, than a long term cure.

:circle-of-love: THOUGHTS?? :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

If she's recovering why do anything Trichster, unless you want to put her in the ground; Which I wouldn't mind seeing.

If she's recovering, then stop fixing...just wait.

The transplanting I've got no feeling either way, I just don't know with containers that well.

Good morning, it's 649am and the kiddies need cuddling and feeding...talk later mate :)

Nice to hear she's on the mend my friend.

Hold off the transplant.

I don't know if you read my little history request a few pages back.

It would be great for us all if we could analyze some of your data and come up

with almost certainty what went wrong here.

Cool, Im glad Brassic and BAR both came in too, ok three against one, just wait.... :)

:high-five:

Only funnin buddy ok :)

I'd be interested to hear and hopefully see how she's doing too. Did she enjoy her evening under the stars?

MagicMedi aka M&Ms, guess what? :scratchinghead:

while reading your text, i got halfway thru the second sentence, when I knew this was written by you!:thumb: I looked left, i was right!

:thanks:Your short & heartfelt care-shares are like, a castaway seeing a ship coming, while he stands alone,

waving at the ship from the beach he's been stranded on for years! How do you do that?

:thanks: for asking M&Ms, Fluxy loves the stars, she is much healthier today,

and she wants nothing to do w/ Dolly or the ghetto tent anymore!:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom