Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Trichster Fish Emulsion secret recipe LINGCOD!

DIY "fish emulsion" post. There is no better fish to make your own fertilizer with, than lingcod,

this fish is caught at a depth of 500 feet 150 meters, when filleted (boneless),

put fillets & skin in a blender with your "tea" recipe (optional) for DIY "fish emulsion"

& bury the bones 3 feet underground/plant

Trichster sharing with you, me & my Fish Emulsion secret recipe, LINGCOD!

Re: Trichster Fish Emulsion secret recipe LINGCOD!

DIY "fish emulsion" post. There is no better fish to make your own fertilizer with, than lingcod,

this fish is caught at a depth of 500 feet 150 meters, when filleted (boneless),

put fillets & skin in a blender with your "tea" recipe (optional) for DIY "fish emulsion"

& bury the bones 3 feet underground/plant

Trichster sharing with you, me & my Fish Emulsion secret recipe, LINGCOD!

Well done, Trichomes. :welldone:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Oh..:) I am learning and did not know about the epson salt or how it works. I was thinking adding minerals to an issue could be bad.. (shrugging) I hope I did not create more issues
:circle-of-love:
I am learning a lot too LV, thanks so much for keeping this topic "rolling":blunt:
I check mine . But are you in soil?
jagas is in soil LV, he's afraid of gals lol, if his Padma aka wife sees him IMing with a Lady, he sleeps on the couch!
I am going to bed. you need to give the plant a break
:circle-of-love:

LV, can't thank u enuf for your 420 :green_heart: im still catching up,

no shared posts go unloved here:circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Pulled, off topic etc sorry!!! :)

LA, I'm sorry that was a joke!! the reference to EDIT was a :) . members sharing plant fertilizer secrets is encouraged here,

come on man, I would never diss u here, it's all in fun, every post. I gotta be more careful. you were supposed to reply with this :)

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Trying this petunia bait plant, as a MOTH ATTRACTOR/PLANT DETERRENT test,

I noticed a moth seemed to be more attracted to the red petunias, than purple MUXY, we'll see.

this could be a great help if the moths get bad, like they have in years past:circle-of-love:

P4247bait_plant.jpg

Silly, when you use bait plants, you don't put them an inch away from the plant you are baiting the insects away from!
And there are people who know my real first name. It rhymes with tictoria. Hahaha.

the "farmer" told me this is the best

with Fluxy being under the stars now, I picked up this "weather barrier" from a local commercial strawberry field,

the "farmer" told me this is the best, he wouldn't give me any fresh,

but he assured me that this will keep the cold out & help keep the heat in!

Commercial growers have, the "good stuff". It does not have to look good, to work good!

P42470BARRIER.jpg

Wait, WHAT? DO NOT COVER YOUR PLANT WITH THAT THING! Sorry for screaming.

My hair is on fire! Here is the thing; you got this from a strawberry grower who is harvesting now or soon or already. His plants are perennials so all he needs to do is protect the fruit late in the season so plastic is going to do that on a grand scale. HOWEVERRRR!!!!

You are growing a very delicate, tender annual. It will mash under the weight of that thing and hold too much moisture without ability to transpire (which it does at night primarily) and if it every does get freezing out, that plastic will do nothing to help your foliage. It is to preserve the harvest of FRUIT, not foliage. Make sense? You are going to love your plants to death if you keep doing a million different things. You know I'm only telling you this because I care, right? I know my tone lately has been crappy, I lost a friend and I am very closely connected to one of the Sherpa's who was killed on Mt. Everest and his brother. Not been a great week.

How about quick update on Fluxy's condition? :high-five:

I'd be interested to hear and hopefully see how she's doing too. Did she enjoy her evening under the stars?

Lol it was more an emotional outpouring to be honest my friend! :) thats why it was pulled. I find it hard to open up is all, so I did, then panicked sorry!

And you think you are going to get away with that? Go to the couch and get it off your chest. People care about you. About everyone.
Sorry Trichs for the OT. Sue me.

Oh I want to post something, but Sabo is going to go back into the Hills & blow a :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom