Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Any form provided it is organic, which it is anyway. You can use Maxicrop if you can get it, that's a reliable brand. It's available online everywhere. They sell it in the box stores too.

Epsom salts provide two things, magnesium and sulfur, hence, magnesium sulfate. It will mellow the soil and aid in the uptake of other nutrients which are not available at differing pH levels. I can say more if necessary, but it is a really good product.

LEARNING SO SO MUCH HERE TODAY, GF, if there are any flux questions,

I will answer every single one for you, expiration date for this is the day after, you win your Plant of the Month!!:thanks:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Oh BTW Trichster,

I would like to congratulate you on becoming a "Cannabis Connoisseur" Well deserved!

:adore:

:thanks:SABO:thanks:could not have got it w out you,

and all these wonderful members like to visit, share & learn! we did a lot of that today!:thanks::circle-of-love:

Yes, enjoy BB! Trichs just very recently promoted me to a higher level of duties in the yard! No more sweeping for SABO! He saw my hard work ethic and determination. Working my way up!

:high-five:
LOL, u were both great help today, now im enjoying some laughs, I have every cannabis cup winning strain, rolled for Lester, we could see that bag of POP any minute!

Hang on a minute here. How many of those smooth malts did you just neck down ?

SABO, shut him off! if ever brings that type of behavior into your BAR (pun, lol) again,

i'll, i'll, nope, hes just too good to me, :circle-of-love:

So there you have it. I'm also going to try a little epsom salt.

:thumb: REPS to Broke Ass, when the going got tuff here HE STEPPED UP! Thank you:circle-of-love:

THERE U HAVE IT! (doh!)

KingJohn recomended LESS than a tablespoon per gallon, 1-2 teaspoons,

I wish i could post the milliliters, but i struggle w that conversion!

You mean this one with the pH issues.

Very on topic I thought. Sorry if it was a Trespass. My Bad

4 inch pot and about 12" high, yeah coco's the pits guys :cheesygrinsmiley:

No BB, you were trying to help me, I did not do my re-read cause I was in a semi panic, honestly, I can't explain that reaction,

I'm thinking that it could not have been a better member, to allow visitors to see,

that anything can happen in here, lol.

forgive me BB, I feel .I feel,,, I...:hmmmm::hmmmm:

:goof:

No more flushing.

Transplant on hold. Quite stressful at this stage.

Keep her shaded next few days.

Epsom not likely to do any harm. 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per gal.

Review in 48 to 72 hours.

See ya tomoz buddy I'm out of here. 04:10 UK time. Damn.

No more flushing.

:thanks: for that, i'll sleep better now! u rock! sleep well Mr C:Namaste:

No more flushing.

:thumb:

Lester, thanks again for your "share of the day".

can i please get just 2 more words to these 2 yes/no questions :thanks:

Would you recommend another flush with epsom salts, to get the PH runoff up to at least 6.0?

or should I just do the major transplant?

that's it buddy, all i'd like is no & yes or yes & yes, etc

Thanks again:thumb:, your share helped a lot more members, than just me, here today:circle-of-love:

i would just do what you said, but I got a lot of "try epsom first" replies, and i'd like YO :passitleft:

LA, stop reading here!!:thanks:

.........................................................................................................she sleeps under the stars now

No more flushing dude.

Let her rest.

Prepare your method for transplanting her as cleanly and as stress free as possible, you may need help from a friend, doing it alone will be difficult.

She needs a fresh start.

what up slowgro:high-five:, i gotta read my pm's, what do u think, are you going to grow the N Lights & the other one?

sounds like you have some good spots nearby, im sure u know that you will have a large critter factor. lmk

No more flushing dude.

Let her rest.

Prepare your method for transplanting her as cleanly and as stress free as possible, you may need help from a friend, doing it alone will be difficult.

She needs a fresh start.

THANKS DUDE:circle-of-love:

what up slowgro:high-five:, i gotta read my pm's, what do u think, are you going to grow the N Lights & the other one?

sounds like you have some good spots nearby, im sure u know that you will have a large critter factor. lmk

Looking forward to doing just that! Pretty critter inaccessible, :wood:

Got to get to sleep before light for a change ;)

Looking forward to doing just that! Pretty critter inaccessible, :wood:

Got to get to sleep before light for a change ;)

:thumb:good idea, good plan, nothing outdoors is critter inaccessible, lol

going to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

purple muxy trichome update
P423699tri4.png

Hey Chap just spent an hour catching up in here.
OK firstly relax and stop panicking the worst thing to do is go nuts and throw everything you can at her!

Youve flushed, so let her dry out! As others have said stop the environmental changes and let her adapt to her surroundings outside now.
Problems with medium are a bugger, it may be the medium has layered itself. If you were in soil then transplanted to coco then maybe with waterings your soil elements may have silted down and caused a barrier level that would cause salt build ups and maybe even a starving of oxygen at the roots. Now this is just something that happened to me once, not a sure statement about your girl.

Epsom id folia feed with in shade, leaving your medium to dry.
Your in real good habnds here and my knowledge of outside growing is only learned from on here reading journals such as this one! :)

The other point I cannot stress enough is that part 3 of the D&S feed must be PHd and should have no extras added such as molasses. It really screws things up when used with anything foreign.
So sit back and and give your actions thus far time to work. In my opinion a transplant should be done as last resort and only if you think you have oxygen deprivation.
Now buddy I apologize as my outdoor and def knowledge is somewhat limited, yet thats my little input! :)

Back
Top Bottom