I just reinvented planting in coco mix in an efficient and less risky fashion.

That idea to replace the plastic starter cups with packing coco mix in a nylon net and placed inside 6 inch nanny pot is a much more comfortable way to root a seedling going into coco grow. It's hard to describe but this way, when transplanting it, the coco remains tightly together and the nylon net will not constrict cannibis roots. Plus daily care and the root growth can be easily monitored. As soon as the roots emerge through the net, just lift the whole bag and set it directly into the grow pot like planting a new tree... I can't find any disadvantages yet.

If one was to use the 10 inch size nanny pot at the start, perhaps the plant can be permanently grown there from K through 12. ?! Maybe i can try that if i choose to keep one indoors.

Effectively, Making it as easy to work with as a Bubbleponic bucket, all excess liquids drain into the bucket below; the entire setup allows drainage AND ventilation.

Simply topped over with common clay pellets And, keep i watered

Attachments

• IMG_20190526_111856.jpg
    IMG_20190526_111856.jpg
    830.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20190526_124340.jpg
    IMG_20190526_124340.jpg
    986.9 KB · Views: 79
This is something I wrote decades ago and thought some stoners here might appreciate it!

Cabin Fever

by (warezaholic) 1995

I’ll buy a spread of land someday, so lovely and serene.
Somewhere quiet; Somewhere safe; And definitely green!

I’ll find it on a map somewhere, perhaps the deep northwest.
Or maybe on the coast of Maine, like Norman Rockwell's’ best!

I’ll clear a path down to the edge of the of the sea or lake or stream,
and line the trail with painted stones, like the stitches on a seam.

I’ll build a home just big enough for two, or three or four.
And put a Franklin Fireplace in the middle of the floor.

I’ll look to find a place to fish, and waste my final days;
An open spot with sun so warm, I’ll drift in dreamy haze.

I’ll grow a garden in the yard,”that if my health is good”.
But, if it’s not, then I’ll just do, the things an old man should.

I’ll spend my evenings writing at a Mac or Packard Bell;
and maybe someday I’ll get published, one can never tell!

I’ll take some pictures of the trees all red and gold in fall;
and send some copies to my kids and ask “why don’t you call”?

I’ll bring in wood on winter nights to keep the fire hot.
Then read a Kipling verse or to and watch the news a lot.

I’ll call the grand kids on the phone, discuss their grades in school.
And next day, take a drive to town and maybe buy a tool.

I’ll get a hair cut while I’m there and do the shopping tool.
And think of “after I get home,” what I forgot to do!

I’ll get my tackle out for spring to salvage rusty hooks.
And read the Farmers Almanac and other fishing books.

I’ll pull out all my old CDs to play some music loud,
to fight the cabin fever off and lift the gloomy cloud.

I’ll get the Segrams off the shelf and microwave some soup
and take the pint outside with me and drink it on the stoop.

I’ll look down at the waters edge all muddy from the rain
and dream of all the I’ll catch, when summer comes again.

Maybe true once upon a time, But a skill that won't earn me a single buck "Till After I'm Dead!" I have about 70 in my collection and just a small few of them are any good. Most have very personal implications. You've seen me being personal; But my writing was not so intensely graphic.

I might have to ask a doctor if they can implant me a fresh "filter"!

If you're talking about my filter, it's those around me who are doing the earning (or maybe they're doing the paying).

The writing was just a buffer for manic and sleepless nights (and was gone after starting new meds).LOL

The same can be said for my sex life, that was phased out soon after the writing binge! But like the "lower branches" of the plant, "it was (sadly) for the greater good" (years of cold showers)! ROFCOL (rolling on the floor "crying" out loud)...

My last store bought a month ago (1/2oz Sativa with the usual forgettable name) may be the cause of my sudden month of insomnia and anxiety. I was focused more on the strong buzz and should have gone for a relaxed buzz. But that's my fault. I should get a couple grm of Indica and see if it relaxes me. Looks lik my bait money may not be needed anyway, plus if the rain keeps on, the Detroit River will soon be outside my door.

My area has a serious drainage problem so, I'll only need to put a big treble hook on the rod and snag some local wildlife as they swim by.

Maybe that MiniCooper size OMGpossum that was in my yard the other night!

I think my phone needs a new battery. It dies easily and won't recharge unless the phone is turned off. It's 2 years old but has only had serious use since the closet grow started. Maybe a new battery will save the cost of a new phone. Newest Gen phones are reaching out about 3 day battery life. But I'm an iPhone athiest and have to wait for the cheap android techies to infringe on their pattents legally.

I think my phone needs a new battery. It dies easily and won't recharge unless the phone is turned off. It's 2 years old but has only had serious use since the closet grow started. Maybe a new battery will save the cost of a new phone. Newest Gen phones are reaching out about 3 day battery life. But I'm an iPhone athiest and have to wait for the cheap android techies to infringe on their pattents legally.

I just buy used phones. I like the Samsung S5 neo. Up to that model the owner can change the battery them self. After that model it's a trip to the shop where they need to heat the phone to take it apart for a battery replacement.

I have an old Galaxy so I can change it out too. $10 to 25 for an OEM or better on my home page, "Amazon". 2 years old but it could've been made 5 or 6 yeasr before and the batteries are from the middle ages.

Back
Top Bottom