That subject (super cropping) may have been in or on a YouTube video i watched a waaay back when I topped this plant because I have always been concerned about my maximum height. but the particulars are lost in my fog, and if i can't find my fog lights you can sound the foghorn for me!

YouTube messed me up early on in my growing so I don't watch YouTube videos much these days except timelapse of a growers crop during the bud stages.

Timelapse of the last 2 weeks of budding, was like watching a plant version of labor contractions and birth! It was a Very telling story!!

If my visits get further between, it's only because of insomnia burnout. Only by taking some of the "unwanted" pills, long since, "put away" am I able to sleep any more than a continuous 3 hour night while battling unbearabl pain from multiple medical conditions (but still avoiding those G-damn opiates) .

Handling seedlings during long periods of sleeplessness is inadvisable and can cause clumsiness.

I forgot my orientation to a seedling/bucket behind me. The last thing the seedling ever saw was "a tsunami of ass"!

One Seedling Down and Four to go!

So moving in a place with that clean country air and starry nights won't cure insomnia? Oh well, That takes moving to the country off my bucket list.

The passing of my wife left me wanting to buy a camper and go looking for a nationwide map of campgrounds (ie. running away) but the loss of my weekend's with the granddaughters killed those urges.

At that time it wasn't the urge to travel!

It was a desperate thought of LONG, SLOW suicide where the kids couldn't watch me wither away in dark depression.

If there's anything I've learned from others that lost a "long time" spouse is; that one's passing, can often trigger the death of the other!

I think, If not for my creative determination to experience new things, is probably what's keeping me going.

Back
Top Bottom