Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Thanks for that, Alex.
It would be a lot less hassle with only one light.
And I didn't think you were bigging yourself up,
I hope the day never comes that the pics start looking worse than the last ones :)
Agreed and I approve of this message:)

if ever they do.
change the order:)

Haha true true RICO and fish I sometimes wright a comment without thinking it through lol
Soooo much easier with one light solo much and the penatration of a 400 is much greater also. U no the figures I'm sure. I think if ur running the same wattage with CFls then switching is a no brainer

To quote a bard...

":thedoubletake:
Mind = blown"

Is that from one of these rotating drums with a central bulb?

My brain cell is excited :circle-of-love:

lol. The pic is from ic mag, its stationary with an HPS down the center as you said, there was an illustration on how to train it to achieve those results. Sure does look like a fun way to grow

Hey RICO I snapped my main stem 5" from soil level at 14 days old. Shit myself and taped it with electricians tape. It's thicker than my porrk sausage thumb now. Every set of piks is lookin better than the last mate I think us conquer with a hps after looking at ur results with cfl

I did the same thing snapped 1 branch clear through, was hanging by its skin and 11 days into flower, saw it wilt away within minutes leaf tip and all. took a Q tip with water, caked it in sugar, gently twist tied the branch to the screen and covered the wound with sugar and little water. the next morning its as if nothing even happened to that top. full 100% recovery. I'm scared as hell to super crop too and have yet to attempt it, but after seeing this I think the plant can handle it no prob. I agree with you alex that super cropping is HST

This thread is a lot of fun. Lot of great people here :)

Rico the plants look great, growin so fast too

Cheers, Crimbo :)

I cut the fat one already, she was failing bad. the tape had sealed her apart and the ends had turned a bit brown.

Away with that.

Topped.

Fork it, more juice for the lower ones, her nodes were too close together anyway ;)

I resealed the other, she might make it.

Welcome to my wardrobe, you're right about the people here :high-five:

I was just thinking RICO..... Ur chosen unit of measurement for ur wardrobe grows yield is ""square wardrobe feet""
Will ur greenhouse grow yield be measured in ""square greenhouse feet"" ?
Just throwing that out there in the mix lol

No, Alex, It has to do with where you dry it.

Next I shall perform a water cure with Lady Mazars remaining rescued and mold free buds

Thoughts of wardrobe feet haunt me...le stash is a 3/4 of a plant down.

Day 17 of flowering, btw :)

This was just before bedtime
DSCF62981.JPG

And this is from just after :)

DSCF63001.JPG

:)

It's so sad how the freak ended I suggest a minutes silence

Things seem to be moving along swimmingly in ur flowering room
I see u use the 30 watt asda stick lights 2700k I opted for the 20s wish I'd went for the 30s now

Day 18 of Flowering.
DSCF6308.JPG

They are being quite rebellious. I told them to get down but they got up...
DSCF63131.JPG

Maybe too much early bruce springsteen..... hmmm....

DSCF6311.JPG

They didn't seem to mind the tuck and tease at all :)

DSCF6307.JPG

I still have a lot of tucking and trimming to do

DSCF63141.JPG

But at least the chaos canopy has been quasi evened out :)

DSCF63061.JPG

Good weed all :)

Haha man were I am it's been red hot not a cloud in sight for 3 days

I am happy for you, Alex :)
It's always better when the sun shines:circle-of-love:

I guess superman lives near you :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom