Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Sir Ricorico.. I have this from trimming a filter. Do you think it couldbe used for a SCRoG?

IMAG08971.jpg

Its rigid plastic. Your auto/SCRoG idea has the whells turning... :) :idea:

See my growing method is Basically a Scrog but I dont use a net/screen I just tether any branches into position that need be by rubber wire, and adjust accordingly.
I am too scared to try a SUPERCROP, I know Ive seen great results but I cannot do it to Me Lady... Only bending, its either vertically or being bent over - Im simple with my woman, plants anyway:)
Thought Id drop by to check out your progress anyway - and is that your NEW 250w CFL?? Its mad:) ATM, i have my nxt gal under twin 6500k's and she s loving it, now I know you may not like this next part - But I.. I um, am trying to stretch out the node spaces :/
I KNOW ITS HORRIBLE WAAAHAHAHAHAA :'( But with my method, I need the first few branches closely spaced and then the next slightly further to allow for her bend, and then the first 6 branches grow out to be BIGGUNS!! :)
Your gals are looking ok mate, flowering well.. And yeh if you gunna make some custom creatures - WHY NOT!! :thumb:
Have a good one and great work matey, Later Rico. Smokemup

Hey Rico, Just got to your journal! Looks like your having way too much fun lol. I have to agree with spimp on this one, blew my mind. looking good! I had a crazy idea to try a cylinder scrog one day just for shits n giggles.... then I found this :thedoubletake:

circle2.jpg

Keep on plugging away.

To quote a bard...

":thedoubletake:
Mind = blown"

Is that from one of these rotating drums with a central bulb?

My brain cell is excited :circle-of-love:

Thanks Alex and Smokemupm8 :)

I agree that supercropping while in flower is scary and it would delay finishing, I think.

I don't feel so bad about my node-length now.

I'm not going to do a second screen in the wardrobe,
I may just tie the longer ones down to even out the canopy :thumb:

The garden scrogging is all just practice, really. And keeping them low.

Real sun + no scrog = Massive plants that outgrow greenhouses.

And we wouldn't want that now, would we ;)

I predict huge things from ur greenhouse RICO. Very exited to watch that grow before my eyes through the miracle that is 420 :)
I don't supercrop at all I'm scared of it. It's classed as lst but it seems pretty high stress to me. It's the equivalent of puttin an arm in a vice to create a second bend lol
I'm sure it's nothing like what I said there but I shy away from that

I predict huge things from ur greenhouse RICO. Very exited to watch that grow before my eyes through the miracle that is 420 :)
I don't supercrop at all I'm scared of it. It's classed as lst but it seems pretty high stress to me. It's the equivalent of puttin an arm in a vice to create a second bend lol
I'm sure it's nothing like what I said there but I shy away from that

Supercroppin is hst, don't be afraid, anyone around here will walk you through it, once you do it.....you will like doing it. I performed 48 breaks on my current run...at least, and only messed up 1 which recovered anyway. It's just a technique, a tool, an extra round in the magazine....use any technique to achieve your goals. I have supercropped the same branch multiple times, the only time I won't is if the first break came off poorly...some stems are way brittle.

Back
Top Bottom