Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

yeah you did but I have few if any brain cells to remember stuff like that:)
Thank you kindly :)

Did I not mention that I was In flower?

What does this mean?

Take apart Nodes wider than my thumb?

Or take branches where the nodes are spaced wider than my thumb?

Please elucidate, dear fishy...
I ment that any stem with wider than 1 to 1 1/2" node spacing should be removed so the energy will be sent to the tight ones. those will be nothing more than popcorn at best.

clowns to the left of me and clowns to the right
Stuck in the middle with you...and I don't know what it is I should do, I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair........:thumb:

yeah you did but I have few if any brain cells to remember stuff like that:)I ment that any stem with wider than 1 to 1 1/2" node spacing should be removed so the energy will be sent to the tight ones. those will be nothing more than popcorn at best.

Remove all the tiny shit and the bigger ones will get the energy, look at my journal and look at all the shit that shoulda been removed, and I didn't.....LOL.....I couldn't keep up with it totally....but did better than I had ever done before.

I ment that any stem with wider than 1 to 1 1/2" node spacing should be removed so the energy will be sent to the tight ones. those will be nothing more than popcorn at best.

Okay...I'm off to measure my nodes ;)

Thank you kindly, Runey. Unfortunately i'm going to have to cut it all down :straightface:

I measured my Nodes, and they are too long...
DSCF6217.JPG

I think I can leave these ones...
DSCF6220.JPG

But I'm not sure any more
Too long
DSCF6225.JPG

I think I can keep this one...
DSCF6224.JPG

Ah well.

Day 16 of Flowering...
DSCF6221.JPG

DSCF6223.JPG

:straightface:

good weed Rico:)
you use your judgment as far as what to keep or not. what I do is not law! only the way I was taught.
maybe just supercrop those taller ones to keep the canopy even if you are leery of removing some of the taller growth with larger node spacing:)

good weed Rico:)

maybe just supercrop those taller ones to keep the canopy even if you are leery of removing some of the taller growth with larger node spacing:)

Good weed fish :)

I was thinking supercrop or another mesh-screen....

A screen would block some light, but offer better support for my popcorn buds ;)

Thank you kindly, Runey. Unfortunately i'm going to have to cut it all down :straightface:

I measured my Nodes, and they are too long...
DSCF6217.JPG

I think I can leave these ones...
DSCF6220.JPG

But I'm not sure any more
Too long
DSCF6225.JPG

I think I can keep this one...
DSCF6224.JPG

Ah well.

Day 16 of Flowering...
DSCF6221.JPG

DSCF6223.JPG

:straightface:

Ok rico, I'll let you inside my brain for a minute, there's sure plenty of room....LOL. I have determined that there is a zone, an area where my light is most effective, I came to this idea from where the ganja grows the best.....with the light distance, pot size, plant height, light wattage....everything....I'm runnin two different types of lights, with different properties. The induction has a 12" zone of sorts.....top of growth 10-12 inches from the light, then 12 inches below that is the "zone"....for that light. The hps is around 16-18" from the light, and I just figured a 12" zone for it too, but it probly is a little bigger, AND, since this is my first run with hps, I left some growth lower than the 12" so I can see where the performance of the light falls off...so if I ever use it again I'll know. My aim is to eliminate ALL growth that isn't in these "zones". Does this make sense to anyone but me? So hopefully all the growth is the type of product I want in my jars, minimize the piddly buds, and get that energy to the larger ones. IMHO, the larger buds are of a higher quality in every way than the little ones, and I'd much rather be smoking the produce than making other products with it.

Back
Top Bottom