Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Yeah, I just reread it again. I like the concept and it was very similar to what I was planning for this winter actually, the shelves and lights, each shelf self contained, though I was planning on finishing the males in another room and collecting the pollen, then manually pollenating to make it less likely to contaminate of my other girls.

On my next grow i want to take a bunch of clones and put them in the humidifier, do you guys think (Specially Rico,you know a lot about CFL`s), a 64w Cfl is good for the 10-15 days they take getting good roots?just for this days, after that they will go to the veg. room.

Because i want one Flowering Room , one Veg. Room and one Clone Room.

Good Weed, Med. :high-five:

I can only speak from meagre experience, but 64 Watt is close to what I had (2 X 30 watt).

That was perfect for 5 clones without a case, just sprayed several times a day,

You could easily have double that amount or more with a cloner and square cubes.

They need subdued light until they have chunky roots.

Is a humidifier Fogponics?

Day 19 of Flowering
DSCF6371.JPG

DSCF6372.JPG

DSCF6378.JPG

Under the 2700K Light
DSCF6376.JPG

Under the 6500K light
DSCF6373.JPG

As you can see, they are due for a Schluck of the good stuff :)

Medi-One & Massive Bloom & Aussie Tonic (B-vits) & Water, of course. It has what plants crave ;)

DSCF6369.JPG

Good Weed and God's Blessings to All

:Namaste:

Good Weed Rico:)

Yep, you may get a thai stick like product....they didn't smell much....some tasted good.....but mostly just rippin stoned!

Hey Mc, I had real Thai-sticks once.

If it tastes like that, Im happy :)

Stealthy Meds is the priority here,

Not showing off prize buds :)

Hey Mc, I had real Thai-sticks once.

If it tastes like that, Im happy :)

Stealthy Meds is the priority here,

Not showing off prize buds :)

Whatever works...the only person that even sees my weed are a coupla patients and the old lady. Smell can be an issue..........the mexikush has a very slight smell when growing and drying.....but if it's in a sack in the car you can definitely smell it no matter what you do...or a joint will make the car wreak too. We used to get thai weed all the time, some friends were the entire crew of an air force transport aircraft and skipped around the world all the time. I have had some really good thai stick, but most of your premium weeds today are close if not stronger. The first hash slab I saw was around 40 lbs., bubblegum blonde from turkey, the slab had a stamp of a palm tree in the middle of the side and when you held this block horizontally it would slowly bend down with gravity. My dad told me in Thailand the weed grew wild all around the runway at the af base...he said they used to burn it off twice a year....it never stops growing there and it's ALL hermie weed.

Good Weed, Med. :high-five:

I can only speak from meagre experience, but 64 Watt is close to what I had (2 X 30 watt).

That was perfect for 5 clones without a case, just sprayed several times a day,

You could easily have double that amount or more with a cloner and square cubes.

They need subdued light until they have chunky roots.

Is a humidifier Fogponics?

Dont know those... :laugh::laugh:

Ok man , thanks ! :)

Back
Top Bottom