Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Damn yalls clumsy around here:)

it is not tomorrow here so I wont say Have a Great day or Have A Good Weed until Tomorrow
hope No ones feelins gets hurt:)

That's ok, Fishy. Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

You did already :circle-of-love:

Good Weed Rico
permagrin.gif

I am one with everyone.

I and I
:circle-of-love:

Fogponics is an advanced form of aeroponics which uses water in a vaporised form to transfer nutrients and oxygen to enclosed suspended plant roots. Using the same general idea behind aeroponics except fogponics utilize a 5-30 µm mist within the rooting chamber and as use for a foliar feeding mechanism. Plants best absorb particles from the 1-25 µm range, the smaller particulate size means faster absorption. The added benefit of using fogponic's over traditional hydroponics systems is that the plants require less energy in root growth and mass, and are able to still sustain a large plant.

Trials using fogponics, have shown that water and energy use is reduced compared with traditional aeroponic and hydroponic systems, and that higher yields are achievable.

I love google. I remember when a member of 420mag was trying this technique back in 08 or 09 I believe.It seemed to work really well for him.

If I use water from the pond, can I call it Frogponics?
Lol,I love it! :) A humidifier is just a unit that vaporizes water into the air with the result of raising the humidity. ;)
Google says: The most common humidifier, an "evaporative", "cool mist", or "wick humidifier", consists of just a few basic parts: a reservoir, wick and fan.

The wick is a filter that absorbs water from the reservoir and provides a larger surface area for it to evaporate from. The fan is adjacent to the wick and blows air onto the wick to aid in the evaporation of the water. Evaporation from the wick is dependent on relative humidity. A room with low humidity will have a higher evaporation rate compared to a room with high humidity. Therefore, this type of humidifier is self-regulating: As the humidity of the room increases, the water vapor output naturally decreases. These wicks become moldy if they are not dried out completely between fillings, and become filled with mineral deposits over time. They regularly need rinsing or replacement–if this does not happen, air cannot pass through them, and the humidifier stops humidifying the area it is in and the water in the tank remains at the same level.

One type of evaporative humidifier makes use of just a reservoir and wick. Sometimes called a natural humidifier, these are usually non-commercial devices that can be assembled at little or no cost. One version of a natural humidifier uses a stainless steel bowl, partially filled with water, covered by a towel. A weight is used to sink the towel in the center of the bowl. There is no need for a fan as the water spreads through the towel by capillary action and the towel surface area is large enough to provide for rapid evaporation. The stainless steel bowl is much easier to clean than typical humidifier water tanks. This, in combination with daily or every other day replacement of the towel, can eliminate the problem with mold and bacteria. That's one type though there are others. ;)

Lol :) well googled :)

One version of a natural humidifier uses a stainless steel bowl, partially filled with water, covered by a towel.

So Med wants to put his clones into a stainless steel bowl, drown them and cover them with a damp towel?

I gotta try That method :thumb:

Lol :) well googled :)

So Med wants to put his clones into a stainless steel bowl, drown them and cover them with a damp towel?

I gotta try That method :thumb:

Nevermind... :) you dont give me a chance to explain how can i do it if you are always trying to make the others look stupid.

Back
Top Bottom