Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

I ave ta say mate that da English language aint ta be played around wid there is too many folks squawking about
not being able to understand us in Brit speak pur queens English Ow it should be spoken init Srila Ricorico:high-five:
Been smoking to much again good morning
If there was a prize for the funniest thread then this one would win hands down
also if there was a prize for the best info an pic thread this one again would win every month
My green guru you make 420 days a fine compilation of fun an info along with well pictured you is a great Jedi :thumb:

Hi Jaga :ciao:

:thanks: :)

Gumby water is jarred and settling.

High Srila Ricorico
great news but what is the Gumby water ?? As I am writing this I am guessing maybe
is it the water with the resin inside? I hope it all goes well for you :goodjob:

Ok a slight vent my god wtf is wrong with the up load I got a sick plant I am looking for advice but the dam photo uploader is stuck. Errr \\\

Well I swung by looking for the guru's who know more than me to look at my plant because it is not doing well. I think it is a environmental problem been cold as hell and I have photos but I can not post them

Anyways peace all sorry real life been busy :circle-of-love: I shall be pooping around in next couple days trying to get some help and catching up when I got time. I feel bad as I have missed a month of action

Ok a slight vent my god wtf is wrong with the up load I got a sick plant I am looking for advice but the dam photo uploader is stuck. Errr \\\

Well I swung by looking for the guru's who know more than me to look at my plant because it is not doing well. I think it is a environmental problem been cold as hell and I have photos but I can not post them

Anyways peace all sorry real life been busy :circle-of-love: I shall be pooping around in next couple days trying to get some help and catching up when I got time. I feel bad as I have missed a month of action

Thanks that answers my question of if it being only me who can't upload photos. :) reps!

Ok here are couple photos please reply in my auto grow as I don't want to step on Rico but I also know he is the man and a lot more traffic than me

I think my girls issue is environmental I have been fighting low temps and low humidity. My biggest gray area of my grow is when the lights are out how cold it gets then and the other conditions. I have more parts on the way a controller for my humidity heat and vent. I will nail down a great grow box. Also I might just be freaking out more than I should but lets face it every plant we obsess over

IMG_20131210_061818.jpg
IMG_20131210_061815.jpg

Please help and post about this in my grow link in my sig

High Srila Ricorico
great news but what is the Gumby water ?? :

I think THIS s gumby water jaga. :)

Do you mean Real Life, where nothing goes to plan

and everything just does what it wants to,

regardless of how we want things to be?

:hmmmm:
Hope all is well sir Rico. :bitingnails:

Hi Carl :ciao: I agree with Dr. Trichomes :ciao: :thumb:

Hi Spimp :ciao: I love the Gumby water. Looks better than mine did :laughtwo:

Sorry for my relative absence.

The hash turned out really strong, almost overwhelming last night :lot-o-toke:

It wasn't much, though for 1.5 litres of bud.

I must have washed loads of trichomes away over the 12 hrs that I washed and soaked the buds for.

(Maybe I shouldn't have squeezed them)

I have some photos to upload :)

Back
Top Bottom